• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

Salt Mazes by Motoi Yamamoto

Official Site

xmjhy.jpg

Hfa4U.jpg

jx2BD.jpg

0IkGN.jpg

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Good pic, TA.

For those of you that don't know, that graphic of Napoleon's army as it heads east is widely credited with being one of the first and most effective infographics of all time. Something of a bible to info-graphic designers. This iteration appears over a google map, but the original is shown on a contemporary map and is combined with food rations. It's awesome.

Melchiah

s_s07_RTR2W166.jpg

The International Space Station (top left) flies past the moon, as seen from Houston, Texas, on January 4, 2012. The station was flying in an orbit at 390 km (242 miles) with six astronauts aboard.

s_s10_RTR2YJT1.jpg

s_s20_22115840.jpg

The Comet Lovejoy is visible near Earth's horizon in this nighttime image photographed by NASA astronaut Dan Burbank, Expedition 30 commander, aboard the International Space Station, on December 21, 2011

stlobus

What's that red branch the kid is drawing? I've read a couple of Lovecraft's stories but somehow the significance is lost on me.

That's Lovecraft's original design of the Elder Sign as described in his stories. It was later changed into the pentagram design when August Derleth redesigned it.

Blood Covered Tiger staring at a child, Dead hooked Shark, and a pic of a Matardor getting impaled. Hmm ok odd choices for this thread.

Melchiah

Blood Covered Tiger staring at a child, Dead hooked Shark, and a pic of a Matardor getting impaled. Hmm ok odd choices for this thread.

Oops, didn't see the hook on the shark. I just thought it was an odd angle it was biting the ship. =) Otherwise I thought they were cool pics. Different strokes for different folks.

Oops, didn't see the hook on the shark. I just thought it was an odd angle it was biting the ship. =) Otherwise I thought they were cool pics. Different strokes for different folks.

Without a doubt, just almost feels like some of them deserve to be in the creepy images thread. Although the thought of a shark attacking a fishing boat would defiantly be cool in my book.

Top Bottom