• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 3 [Mafia] | Welcome to Lynchwood Acres

Swamped

Banned
The Spirit Award for Non-Scummiest Scummy Town goes to Swamped, who just can't stop being lynched.

XD

Awesome job scum team, especially Fran and Gorlak. And Dragonz for always slipping away!

I think we (town) locked ourselves into lynches too much. We should have looked in completely different directions instead of just revisiting the top lynches from previous days. But, nonetheless I had loads of fun this game, and thanks for hosting Ouro! I tried being more belligerent than usual, and it was pretty enjoyable butting heads with the best of gafia.

Splinter - just curious, why were you so sure I was scum?

Sawneeks

Banned
lol

gg Scummies, you did a good job murdering a bunch of old people. :p

Town needs to just go back to bingo and their chocolate pudding.

Game was fun as shit. In true Gafia fashion I am once again getting lit, but this time, it's on expensive whiskey.

Thanks ouro for running the game. If I had one thing to say as feedback it would be this - the scum roles felt a little out of place in relation to the town PR's. They correlated what we may be up against, but I don't really think they flowed well together, as a team.

But I still had fun poisoning people, even if I didn't get a kill off of it.

Until next time :)

Kyanrute

In case you missed it

I'm still laughing

The beauty of the neutral was that I did not have to care about who was scum and I could instead try to read the climate and think about how my play looked. And reading scum chat, it seems like that post in particular had a great effect in protecting me.

Kyanrute

So I'll say this, post restrictor, continue to target people who you feel are scummy as shit and we won't have a problem. You scratch our back, we won't vote to kick you out of the old Persons home and all that.

To: The neutral

hey we like your moves and all and we needn't kill you i suppose could you please stop harming us and focus on the wusses or otherwise we have to take some action ok pls thx bye

Staff lives to serve

40% out-of-pocket

You still die

CMZGXHY.gif

I feel compelled to commend *Splinter for his attempted sleight-of-hand with his Power claim

a valiant pro-Town effort, friend

shame that Bad!Kawl rumbled you

Ourobolus

Banned
The Lazarus Voting Award goes to StanleyPalmtree, for not letting a silly little thing like death get in the way of his thoughts.

The "I Hate This Game and Everyone in It" Award for Excellence in Shade-Throwing goes to flatearthpandas, for his continued attempts to angrily shout at everyone about how stupid they are.

The Joint Contributor Award for Gallantry in Shitposting goes to CCS and acohrs, whose discussions during D1 led to the top of the hill that eventually the rest of town tumbled down.

The Transparency Award goes to Bronx-Man, for playing 4-Dimensional Chess by telling everyone exactly what his role does.

The Cyndi Lauper Award goes to Kawl_USC, for his strategy of keeping discussion to the maximum level of "nearly-contributing" for the entirety of the player base.

(also added to the first award post)

CCS

Banned
The Joint Contributor Award for Gallantry in Shitposting goes to CCS and acohrs, whose discussions during D1 led to the top of the hill that eventually the rest of town tumbled down.

I think we can be pre-emptively handed this award for every game we ever play together.

Gorlak

Banned
I enjoyed this game :) It was a pleasure to play with you all! Thanks for the praise! I think being a replacement helped me though. I wasn't there to manouver through this shitposty D1 and felt it was easier to establish my standpoints in hindsight.

Well played Gorlak btw. Never would have suspected you
Thanks. Why though? You were very cautious at the earlier phase of the game?

I think LP (and others) pointed out in the spectator thread, I was way too calm for a game in such a dire situation. I clearly didn't display my usual emotional involvement I show as town. But that's something I'll remember now ;)
I was surprised that town didn't really question me. Nothing about Dragonz and me being after her very early. Or that I changed my vote to swamped very late with close to zero reasoning. Nobody cared. I had no connection to franconp at all, I unintentionally avoided him almost allgame. Kawl and I only had one small constructed burst against each other on D4, and afterwards fell back into the habit of keeping distance.
These connections were what I was worried about and therefore tried to...

The Bus Driver Running Over People While No Witnesses are Near Award goes to Gorlak for his incredible, yet incessant, need to try to bus teammates when no one gives a shit.
giphy.gif

BUS HARD

giphy.gif

There is nothing more satisfying than hearing your screaming scum partners, when the bus gets rolling! It was sensational! ;)

BRk1PnY.gif

Yes, I may have been a bit over the top, sorry for applying that pressure on you fellow scummies!

*Splinter

Thanks. Why though? You were very cautious at the earlier phase of the game?
Nah I questioned you on vote analysis or something because it gave me the chance to do so, but even during that I was privately townreading you. You just seemed like your normal self.

In hindsight I'd agree you were too relaxed at the end, but Burb was as well so I focused on more obvious scum (like FEP).

Your bussing was perfect too. You helped convince me CCS was town which reinforced my reads on Worthy/Fran/FEP. No reason to risk anything for Fran when you only needed one mislynch.

Top Bottom