• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game releases of 2013 in a convenient picture.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
j9GyH.jpg

Lots of games to look forward to! :)

Thoraxes

Wow, there's only twomultiplats I want that aren't on PC (MGR and Lightning).
And three multi-plats I want at all. (So DSII added)

I pretty much want all the Wii U (which is missing Monster Hunter) and PS3 exclusives though.

This is pretty much the only year the Wii-U is going to have parity with MS and Sony and there are that many X's. Yikes.

Also wow @ MS's one exclusive.

PS3 for exclusives and PC for multiplat and PC exclusives is what I do and this list makes me feel good about that decision.

Derrick01

Banned
Holy balls at MS's 1 exclusive. I had no idea.

It's been like that for a couple of years now. Granted I don't think it's been as bad as just 1 game, but it's been pretty dry.

Also I will be shocked if Dead State comes out next year. The estimated date when the kickstarter was going was december of 2013 and that was a placeholder.

Cptkrush

M$ only having one exclusive really pushes the theory that they will be launching Xbox3 in Fall/Holiday 2013

Not to mention, Forza 5 is due for next year, if it's not next gen, I'm gonna be real mad

GavinGT

Banned
1 Xbox exclusive in the first half of the year is par for the course. I also wouldn't doubt if they're holding back what would normally be Summer of Arcade games to release on their new console instead.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Feels good being a Gaming PC + PS3 owner, man.

I am jealous of Halo 4 and Bayonetta 2 though.

Brofield

I hope the number of Xs change over the course of the year, otherwise Nintendo's plan for the 3rd parties is kinda effectively down the shitter.

BUT THAT DON'T MATTER CAUSE PIKMIN 3.

Eusis

Holy balls at MS's 1 exclusive. I had no idea.
They've had way fewer exclusives versus their first few years, it's why I think it'd be better to get a PS3 at this point if you still wanted one of the two consoles, not unless you mainly want Halo/Gears or intend to get one of the older exclusives they have.

Though, yeah, it also could be an indication we'll be seeing their next console within a year. Or they just have yet to make some announcements, one of the two.
I hope the number of Xs change over the course of the year, otherwise Nintendo's plan for the 3rd parties is kinda effectively down the shitter.

BUT THAT DON'T MATTER CAUSE PIKMIN 3.
Most of the games are probably early 2013, and if they weren't rushing for launch they probably don't want to rush out a Wii U port. Still, I imagine there's potential for some of the releases later in the year like Dark Souls II, though that'll probably be PS3 or PC (or even both!) for me.

Derrick01

Banned
That PC list kind of does nothing for me right now either, at least the ones I can actually read.

Rome 2
Europa Universalis 4
Wasteland 2
Dead State (won't come out next year)
Maybe Sim City but being Origin and online only are huge deal breakers.

The rest I either know nothing about or don't care for.

Top Bottom