• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KFC Canada to release the Big Boss, their take on the Big Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Banned
b15.jpg

You have won.

Go_Ly_Dow

4 months ago I was really craving some chicken so entered a KFC and ordered some chicken pieces.

Whilst eating I noticed the skin peeled off so I looked down. All I remember seeing was the more pale disgusting chicken of my life and a layer of batter that had the texture of wet semen. Nearly threw up and then proceeded to the bin.

Have not touched fried chicken since.

MutFox

Banned
I avoid fast food, especially KFC,
cause it's pretty damn gross...

Though for some strange reason,
I really want to try this... :|

RM8

Alot of the time people just dont like any fast food period or certain franchises because of bad experiences.
I've been lucky with KFC. That being said, I probably have KFC 3 to 5 times a year. Not sure why, I do like it.

sammich

Saw thread, sent links to co-workers, bought sammich, ate sammich, time for a nap. Essentially a big mac with chicken(taste wise)

dem

Holy shit that looks delicious

Spicy Big Crunch = best fast food (chicken)burger ever

Slap some spicy mayo on that bitch

So was this thread created to introduce GAF to the KFC Big Boss or to make an excuse for all the Metal Gear Solid/Big Boss gifs to be plastered in one thread? I honestly can't tell.

shira

I wish the middle bread peice wasn't there, it isn't as easy as just pulling it out because alot of the sauce n' shyte come off as well.
Walked into my local kfc. They have it!!!!

There is a triple decker Bigboss for $10 which replaces the bread with a third crispy chicken. $13 in a combo.

The big boss combo was $12 and not available on its own. Walked right out. You can buy a 9 piece bucket for $11 for reference on cDN prices

KrellRell

I always thought the difference between burger and sandwich was bread and bun.

Anyway, this looks dope and I can't wait to dummy one.

My heart hurts just from looking at it.

Also, all burgers are sandwiches but not all sandwiches are burgers. Also beef doesn't matter because turkey burger, ground chicken burger, etc. I guess some kind of ground meat is the qualifier for burger.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
They all try and copy the Big Mac, but nothing will ever beat it.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
> See title
> 1st post will be picture of Big Boss from MGS
> Yup, there it is

Here hoping one cosplayer go to KFC as big boss, and order Big boss

So was this thread created to introduce GAF to the KFC Big Boss or to make an excuse for all the Metal Gear Solid/Big Boss gifs to be plastered in one thread? I honestly can't tell.

whynotboth.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom