• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Not a banned notice or anything like that, I have never had a Vac issue and it is telling me that it can't verify me?

Anyone else getting this? Is valve mad I am still playing on my purchased copy from 2012 and want me to smurf it?

Hixx

Not a banned notice or anything like that, I have never had a Vac issue and it is telling me that it can't verify me?

Anyone else getting this? Is valve mad I am still playing on my purchased copy from 2012 and want me to smurf it?

An acquaintance had this problem yesterday, rebooting his router fixed it.

An acquaintance had this problem yesterday, rebooting his router fixed it.

That seems like an odd solution, I will try to drop my connection and refresh from spectrum and see what happens. It has been fairly annoying to say the least, steam support really didn't have any ideas yet either.

baby

That seems like an odd solution, I will try to drop my connection and refresh from spectrum and see what happens. It has been fairly annoying to say the least, steam support really didn't have any ideas yet either.

blame spectrum. theyre the devil. i stubbed my toe the other day and even that is spectrums fault

lazerfox

I started using Idle Master this sale and I got the error when I forgot to close it while playing CSGO.

Don't know if it's related to the recent problems though.

edit: Nvm got a VAC error without having idle master on. Seems to be a problem only valve can fix.

lazerfox

I swear almost 50% of cheaters have an anime avatar. Why's that?!

5veFBE7.png

He's got 3 now. Once a cheater always a cheater.

i feel some guilt in all of this. I'm sorry for telling you to get back into CS, Mayhem.

and I am sorry I made you play with BULLIES like Hixx, who will belittle and make fun of you when you are an eternal bottom fragger like Ludono. I know what that pressure feels like. Many sleepless nights I've had with his spoken words going through my mind on repeat "blimey m8, you are proper poo like on the bottom. I wanna go get me tea of baked beans and go to kip instead of this lad". It hurts.

But there is no reason to cheat.

But still I want to acknowledge that you were always a good lil boi. u will be missed. :(

baby

i feel some guilt in all of this. I'm sorry for telling you to get back into CS, Mayhem.

and I am sorry I made you play with BULLIES like Hixx, who will belittle and make fun of you when you are an eternal bottom fragger like Ludono. I know what that pressure feels like. Many sleepless nights I've had with his spoken words going through my mind on repeat "blimey m8, you are proper poo like on the bottom. I wanna go get me tea of baked beans and go to kip instead of this lad". It hurts.

But still I want to acknowledge that you were always a good lil boi. u will be missed. :(

i still hear echoes of "whats t hell" in my nightmares

Hixx

It's not my fault you all feel pressured to cheat to be as good as me, okay.

ALL NATURAL BABY

ps baby, it's green train m8

baby

It's not my fault you all feel pressured to cheat to be as good as me, okay.

ALL NATURAL BABY

ps baby, it's green train m8

its green train when youre on top of it or on the ivy side of it. when youre between it and the wall its t hell and when youre between the two trains on that side its sandwich its NOT THAT HARD

Hixx

its green train when youre on top of it or on the ivy side of it. when youre between it and the wall its t hell and when youre between the two trains on that side its sandwich its NOT THAT HARD

Nobody calls it t hell. Get over it.

If you're on green train, the call is, CUNNINGLY, "on green train" xd.

Top Bottom