• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

ApharmdX

Banned
Never posted an intro in a BCT thread, might as well for the new one:

Where you're from - Michigan
Where you live - Maryland
What is your age? - 36
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - black father, mom is white (Dutch/Irish, some Native American)
Do you know your roots - Not on my dad's side. They are from rural Arkansas and Mississippi. My grandfather didn't even know his birthday or birth year, both paternal grandparents dropped out of school after 5th grade. No roots to be had.
Favorite musical genre - R&B
Your profession/major/career interest - IT and digital forensics
Your religious affiliation - atheist
Hobbies - gaming, driving, anime, reading
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeye's

If that's a black woman, they bury her under the jail.

Kreed

What is your age? - 36
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - black father, mom is white (Dutch/Irish, some Native American)
Do you know your roots - Not on my dad's side. They are from rural Arkansas and Mississippi. My grandfather didn't even know his birthday or birth year, both paternal grandparents dropped out of school after 5th grade. No roots to be had.

If that's a black woman, they bury her under the jail.

Welcome!

shingi70

Banned
chadwick-boseman-as-black-panther.jpg

That's Dope. Gives me hope they'll do my girl Carol Justice.

Numb

What is your age? - 36

Welome welcome.
Need more lurkers to welcome too.

Shy

NEW THREAD MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
7JTwV5n.gif

Great OP, Sub. <3
And her father is a senior DEA agent too. I believe.
Hey guys just got my account validated today. Long time Lurker.

What is your age? - 36
Welcome to the new thread, new fam.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
CNN thread starting to go places lol
It can never be just a discussion about the finer points of an article. It always has to devolve into racist derail rhetoric. Really, I'm impressed the "what about bigot feelings" argument wasn't first post.

Googling it, she identifies herself as white/is defending being 70% white on Twitter despite auditioning to play a black character (Iris West) and landing the role of a latina character for Flash and Arrow (Kendra Saunders).

White people get cast in minority roles all the time B.

hell, sometimes people complain when minorities get cast in minority roles, look @ Rue.

CNN thread starting to go places lol
It can never be just a discussion about the finer points of an article. It always has to devolve into racist derail rhetoric. Really, I'm impressed the "what about bigot feelings" argument wasn't first post.

I honestly clicked the thread wanting to laugh at someone unironically posting that.

I work in the next city over from San Bernardino. Man this shit is crazy.

I know the whole "where's the leaders of the white community" stuff is a joke, but seriously, where the hell is the checks and balances?

Motherfuckers act like black women are the angriest people in the world, but you don't see them blasting innocent people all over the country.

Malyse

I don't do shooting threads anymore, I am just so tired and the misinformation be so real.

We got fuckers asking what's the big deal about Black Friday having the most gun sales ever and then this happens. Of course there's no connection. Of course having more guns in the world isn't a problem. Second Amendment rights, bitches! YEAH!

Ugh. Fuck off.

We got fuckers asking what's the big deal about Black Friday having the most gun sales ever and then this happens. Of course there's no connection. Of course having more guns in the world isn't a problem. Second Amendment rights, bitches! YEAH!

Ugh. Fuck off.

No, but muh guns tho.

Fuck it. Guns have no place in a civilized society.

Malyse

The whole it wait till we got more info before we call it terrorism shit is stupid. Mass shootings are terrorist acts period.

If this ties back to ISIL, then the NRA crowd will become even more insufferable. Either way, 20 people shot is fucking terrorism. Fuck you if you disagree.

----

I made the mistake of finding out exactly what the place that got shot up does. Now I'm really pissed the fuck off. What kind of coward bitchass shoots up a place dedicated to helping the disabled? I really hope they don't take them alive.

----

In other news, Carson is on his way out.

Top Bottom