• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

sYe7GhM.png

THIS
lUNNSBb.jpg

IS
c1mApdK.png

THE
RFyeQ58.jpg

N74nd8W.jpg

OOWF
9ZTGV7T.jpg

OOWF
ZYZBqEX.jpg

OOWF
ajjNyU1.gif

GOOOOOOOOOOO OWBRNS
iTrSORc.png

ATL @ TB

DET @ MIN
PIT @ BAL
NYJ @ MIA
DAL @ CLE
JAX @ KC
PHI @ NYG

CAR @ LA
NO @ SF
TEN @ SD
IND @ GB

DEN @ OAK

BUF @ SEA

Bye: ARI, CHI, CIN, HOU, NE, WSH

cdyhybrid

Go Hawks

Your support for the Hawks is appreciated, friend!

ATL @ TB

DET @ MIN
PIT @ BAL
NYJ @ MIA
DAL @ CLE EIGHT AND EIGHT!
JAX @ KC
PHI @ NYG

CAR @ LA
NO @ SF
TEN @ SD
IND @ GB

DEN @ OAK

BUF @ SEA

Bye: ARI, CHI, CIN, HOU, NE, WSH

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Texans are the worst 5-3 team I can remember. Worse than the various shitty Colts teams that ran away with the AFCS tire fire most seasons lately.

Dishwalla

Banned
Let's go Raiders! We can beat Denver, just need to stop making stupid mistakes(like chasing a record for penalties). We beat the Broncos and I'll have a much better feeling for us in the post season.

ATL @ TB

DET @ MIN
PIT @ BAL
NYJ @ MIA
DAL @ CLE
JAX @ KC
PHI @ NYG

CAR @ LA
NO @ SF
TEN @ SD
IND @ GB

DEN @ OAK **UPSET SPECIAL**

BUF @ SEA

I'm picking the games this week. I will say, the Giants still terrify me as a Cowboys fan. I won't recover from 2007 until we beat them in the playoffs and win a super bowl. Is this the year?
no

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just glad the London series ended this week and not next week. Animu is running extra late this week.

Sure would be nice if we could get two or three healthy guys back. You know, like our QB. Our pass rushing LB(s). Our DE. A WR or two. Any OL.

You know... just a couple.

bionic77

Outside of a Patriots/Trump rally Footloose is possibly the whitest thing in both Heaven and Earth's creation.

Been watching this for the past 3 days in the background while I work and first of all it is amazingly cheesy, entertaining and 80s all the way to fucking 11. Also the soundtrack is probably the greatest soundtrack for any movie that I can think of.

I give it a rarely awarded 5 Kevin Bacons.

This is the what I want to imagine rural America to be. Not the dystopian Trump/Republican/Patriots wastelands it actually is.

cdyhybrid

Just checked my two loads of laundry to see if they were done drying, and the two machines were at Eight And Eight minutes left until they finished.

Outside of a Patriots/Trump rally Footloose is possibly the whitest thing in both Heaven and Earth's creation.

Been watching this for the past 3 days in the background while I work and first of all it is amazingly cheesy, entertaining and 80s all the way to fucking 11. Also the soundtrack is probably the greatest soundtrack for any movie that I can think of.

I give it a rarely awarded 5 Kevin Bacons.

This is the what I want to imagine rural America to be. Not the dystopian Trump/Republican/Patriots wastelands it actually is.

Did you hear about the Penn State Trump rally lmao

Apparently some students built a fucking mini wall around themselves and a flag they stood in front of to protect

yassss

Spinluck

Fuck Irsay

Fuck Grigson

Fuck Pagano

yt2zuof2swux.jpg

Fuck The Defense

Fuck The Offense

Fuck The Special Teams

Fuck The Roster

Fuck Luck

Fuck football