• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ark

Can't please them all.

It's this kinda stuff that gets a thread banished to the OT-Community section faster than a Honda engine can die :(

I usually keep the jokes to the pre-season thread, but I wanted to try something else this time around. It's a fair point about not being helpful to newer folks though, this is a very hyped up F1 season after all, and we want to encourage new fans and not push them away with memes.

Chris R

Can't please them all.

I usually keep the jokes to the pre-season thread, but I wanted to try something else this time around. It's a fair point about not being helpful to newer folks though, this is a very hyped up F1 season after all, and we want to encourage new fans and not push them away with memes.

A proper race time is all that was really needed. Can't help get new people into the sport if they have no clue when the race is. Doesn't help that some Euros decide this is the week to do DST instead of when USA did it two weeks ago.

Anything under the fold on the first page or after is fair game, let the memeing commence!

Aiii

So not worth it
Can't please them all.

It is fine. A NeoGAF OP is not the way people are going to get into the sport and certainly not a no-fun-allowed OP. You did good

Breakage

Cars look great this year. Have to settle for C4 highlights this weekend.
I hope it won't be another season of Mercedes one-twos.

What in the world, Sky Go does not work with the latest firefox, chrome or microsoft edge and you have to use internet explorer... WOW

Have midterms after tomorrow and can't afford to mess up my sleep schedule so have to miss it live, will watch a replay of Mclaren breaking down.

James Allen was saying McClaren don't expect to do much mileage today, suggested that they might only qualify one car and it would be a miracle to make half distance on Sunday. I knew it was bad but not quite that bad.

Pryce

German Jesus here we go!

Believe in the Ferrari train! BELIEVE!

until qualifying when mercs get pole by 5 tenths.

BigAl1992

James Allen was saying McClaren don't expect to do much mileage today, suggested that they might only qualify one car and it would be a miracle to make half distance on Sunday. I knew it was bad but not quite that bad.

The sign below sums up my view on this mess. The tagline is what McLaren and Honda will need in order to save them this season.

giphy.gif

Grassy

Pretty hyped for this weekend, hoping that Dan does alright. Oh and F1 2016 is on sale on Steam too if anyone's interested.

I hope channel Ten's coverage is good this year. I don't want any interviews with C-grade celebrities and reality TV "stars" about their shitty upcoming TV shows instead of showing support races and the like.

Staab

Autosport commentary said:
The McLaren gearchanges sounded very harsh through Turn 11/12. Something is clunking heavily in the gearbox.

LOL...

The Fernando curse is real, where is WaxFree to spin this into something good ;p

I had to put down Zelda to watch...

And while typing this message.. I realized I can just pick it up and play while watching!!!

LIFE CAN'T GET ANY BETTERRRR

DBT85

That graph that breaks a lap in a bunch of small bits is good.

Yep, really like that.

Lewis has already taken 4.2 seconds off his FP1 time from last year.

1:23.5 is the fastest lap around the track. Could get 1:19.9 if we're very lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom