• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello, denizens of GAF! This is the Official Thread of NeoGAF Mafia! It's a fun game which you can actually play in forums post-by-post, so we're welcoming people to sign up to our seventh season!

smh, this batch of newbies are already doomed, missing slips already.

Welcome all newcomers!

I never get to be a werewolfy type when I play in non-digital space, so this newbie is guaranteed safe. No lynch, please.

Also, I mean, diversity, Y'all can't be lynching the female minority, you fucking sexists.

Ourobolus

Banned
I never get to be a werewolfy type when I play in non-digital space, so this newbie is guaranteed safe. No lynch, please.

Also, I mean, diversity, Y'all can't be lynching the female minority, you fucking sexists.

Swamped is female and the running joke is that she's always scum.

So

Keep your head down.

rac

Banned
i keep reading the thread and thinking about doing it so imma just jump in

Pronoun: He
Preferred game(s): Anime
Time-zone: Est

Gorlak

Banned
Is Gorlak going to play :>?

I don't know Burb-chan.

On the one hand I'm struggling with some things right now and think it's better to focus on other stuff at the moment (like university). On the other hand ... it's mafia. It's gafia. It's anime. I know I'd enjoy the time. I'd love to see the newbies in action and lynch one or two of them ;)

No. My rational side says don't. I'll stay in the spectator chat and laugh about everyone this season. And of course I'll post gifs in anime mafia ... because I always remember

the moment I was hooked for gafia.

Seriously go read Cthulhu Mafia, Blarg's fight for survival is unmatched. always team #800 feet, love you Blarg <3

acohrs

CCS Protips for all the new players innit :p

Next one: acohrs is always town.

wh4I2p_d.jpeg

Kevyt

Okay, I have made up my mind, and if there's still space available...

Preferred Pronouns: He/his/they/them/it
Preferred games: Anime Mafia

Now, if we have a surplus of new players and the games are all filled, I don't mind being on the replacement list for any game/waiting list!

Thanks~

\o/

Sorry I forgot timezone!

Timezone is US Eastern Time

Kyanrute

hello new person

don't be afraid if you roll scum, your team mates will help you

and if you're town there will probably be a cop (best role ever)

thank you warm welcome old person

ooh scum sounds spooky hope not that i am very kind person <3

and i totally love the law i think that cops are the dumbest role in all existence

Dr. Worm

Banned
on the one hand, I should probably read these old games so I know who I'm up against

on the other hand, goddamn that's a lot of posts

Palmer_v1

on the one hand, I should probably read these old games so I know who I'm up against

on the other hand, goddamn that's a lot of posts

Game 1 had fewer posts by a significant margin, though we were mostly newbies and hadn't established any sort of meta yet.

i keep reading the thread and thinking about doing it so imma just jump in

Preferred game(s): Anime
Time-zone: Est

Welcome new person!

Remember, lying through your teeth is actually a-okay in game!

Preferred game(s): Arkham Asylum, Infamous
Time-zone: Central

Always been curious about these.

Welcome new person!

Remember, working towards killing someone everyday is an actual national pastime in game!

SkyOdin

Hmmm... I will probably regret this, but I think I will sign up again. Hopefully this time I will actually survive to the end of a game and not ruin everything for town at the same time!

Pronouns: male
Preferred games: any, I suppose

Arkham sounds unlucky for me considering what happened in Batman Mafia though.

Hmmm... I will probably regret this, but I think I will sign up again. Hopefully this time I will actually survive to the end of a game and not ruin everything for town at the same time!

Pronouns: male
Preferred games: any, I suppose

Arkham sounds unlucky for me considering what happened in Batman Mafia though.

Sky-O!

i miss u! :D welcome back!

Top Bottom