• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5 more awesome Mass Effect screens!

Blimblim

The Inside Track
904_0001.jpg

904_0002.jpg

904_0003.jpg

904_0004.jpg

904_0005.jpg

This one was release earlier today:
904_0001.jpg

temp

posting on contract only
bigmakstudios said:
Why do the human characters have such lifeless faces? They look like zombies. >_>
They're soldiers. One guy's saluting a superior.

edit: I forgot to mention **** AWESOME TOTAL

raYne

Awesome... Awesome to the max...

Look at him.. just flirting with all the space hotties like a pimp...
904_0004.jpg

Wollan

I really like the suits in this game. Between the hardened parts you got polstring of the 'old' kind which is kinda neat to look at and practical. Red and white as well is a cool color combo (as the alien girl is wearing in pic four).

GhaleonEB

"awesome" and "Mass Effect screens" is kind of redundant you know. :p

904_0001.jpg

Looks like the main character's armor is designed to accomodate breasts.

temp

posting on contract only
GhaleonEB said:
"awesome" and "Mass Effect screens" is kind of redundant you know. :p

[IMghttp://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/4898/904_0001.jpg[/IMG]

Looks like the main character's armor is designed to accomodate breasts.
I think you mean giganto manly man pecks.

qcf x2

good art strikes again

...however...

Am I the only one who looks at those screens and longs for a true sequel to the Sega Genesis Phantasy Star games?

GhaleonEB

qcf x2 said:
good art strikes again

...however...

Am I the only one who looks at those screens and longs for a true sequel to the Sega Genesis Phantasy Star games?
Thank you very much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a paper cut, and pour lemon juice on it?!

mckmas8808

Banned
Blimblim said:
WTF are you talking about?

Like look at this lady's armor suit.

904_0004.jpg

Now in motion that material is some of the best use of shaders that I've ever seen in my entire life, but in this screenshot it looks flat. Like less metallic you know what I'm saying?

Gowans

Haunted_One said:
You may call it Mass Effect.

also, this picture is hot sex:

904_0002.jpg

Holy Shit,

I mean this isnt a picture game, not CGi its real time, new Sci Fi IP from the KOTOR team with these graphics OMG!!!!

by the time tis aproches I'm gona be hiding from anything near to a spoiler, I haven't a clue whats going on in this game and cant wait for the game to reviel it to me.

PS please please please be good!

Man this game has really generic art. The human's leg and shoulder armor look too bulky. They mostly look like lifeless bald zombies with huge hips. Most of the alien designs are boring too. Especially that cyborg. Looks like the only thing that will pull me into the game is the gameplay.

pringles

Wow. I feared that this game would looks worse and worse as we got closer to launch, but it seems like it's almost the opposite. These are probably the best screens of it yet. Amazing.

Busty

Banned
MAN ALIVE!!!!! If they can squeeze all this into a single DVD9 I think the Blu Ray camp may just have to go and hide themselves.

This is without doubt my most wanted 360 game. Beating even HALO3 into a very distant second. I wonder if this game will require a hard drive? If not, I may even pick up a cheap and nasty second hand Core Pack that some spoiled bratty kid has bitten and slobbered on.

I'm so glad no one brought up Killzone.......

gstaff

I wish I could. Since I never played Jade on Xbox, I'll pick up the special edition pc game to get me ready (if that's possible) for this.

Top Bottom