• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

EvilKatarn
Member
(04-09-2015, 12:03 PM)
EvilKatarn's Avatar

Originally Posted by NEO0MJ

I'm only afraid of making newcomers hesitant to join.

Tomino's doing a fine job at that all by himself.
Enron
Banned
(04-09-2015, 03:32 PM)
Enron's Avatar
poor duckroll. the bullying never ends
donkey show
Little Big Dev
Sumo Digital
(04-09-2015, 04:47 PM)
donkey show's Avatar

Originally Posted by rrvv

:3

Dont ban me please

Ayyyyy lmao. Duckroll Repair has gone P-Bandai. You did it!
JadedWriter
Member
(04-09-2015, 04:47 PM)
JadedWriter's Avatar

Originally Posted by NEO0MJ

Yeah, which is why I'm surprised. Though Tryon 3 won't become a true super robot until it gets plenty of knockoffs :p



I'm only afraid of making newcomers hesitant to join.

There are still Gundam newcomers? But there are no waifu's in Gundam to appeal to the new crop of anime fans. said with tongue firmly in cheek
Megalosaro
Banned
(04-09-2015, 08:36 PM)

Originally Posted by JadedWriter

There are still Gundam newcomers? But there are no waifu's in Gundam to appeal to the new crop of anime fans. said with tongue firmly in cheek

Rinko was pure waifu bait.
PhiLonius
Member
(04-09-2015, 08:39 PM)
PhiLonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by Megalosaro

Rinko was pure waifu bait.

The best kind.
JadedWriter
Member
(04-09-2015, 09:41 PM)
JadedWriter's Avatar

Originally Posted by Megalosaro

Rinko was pure waifu bait.

That woman is going to have severe back pain when she gets older, but even still Ramba Ral will still give his all to get with her.
CorvoSol
Member
(04-09-2015, 10:25 PM)
CorvoSol's Avatar

Originally Posted by JadedWriter

There are still Gundam newcomers? But there are no waifu's in Gundam to appeal to the new crop of anime fans. said with tongue firmly in cheek

Did you not see Sekai's older sister.
Or how Fumina never wore a bra the entire show.
Or have you heard of Marida Cruz.
JadedWriter
Member
(04-09-2015, 10:27 PM)
JadedWriter's Avatar

Originally Posted by CorvoSol

Did you not see Sekai's older sister.
Or how Fumina never wore a bra the entire show.
Or have you heard of Marida Cruz.

Merida is hot as fuck. I'll warn you now I haven't watched Build Fighters Try yet. I'm waiting for it to end so I can just straight marathon it like I did with Build Fighters. I have so many UC waifu's it's not even god damn funny. Though I'm probably the only one on here that likes Fa and Rosamia. That episode with Fa in that red cowgirl uniform and Rosami all dressed up, Got Damn!! Emma Sheen, Four, Katejina, Roux, Kihel/Dianna. Not to mention Aila from Build Fighters, she was the best girl on the show, I wish Ms Sazabi got used more.
Megalosaro
Banned
(04-09-2015, 10:42 PM)
Fuck Bandai for making the Zssa ZZ colors a PBANDAI exclusive.
xillyriax
Member
(04-09-2015, 11:15 PM)
xillyriax's Avatar

Originally Posted by JadedWriter

Mirai is hot as fuck. I'll warn you now I haven't watched Build Fighters Try yet. I'm waiting for it to end so I can just straight marathon it like I did with Build Fighters.

Get on it! The show ended two weeks ago
JadedWriter
Member
(04-09-2015, 11:20 PM)
JadedWriter's Avatar

Originally Posted by xillyriax

Get on it! The show ended two weeks ago

Excellent. My next show when I'm done with Turn A then. Then I'll watch G Reco with all it's Tominoness.
Ohmygoditsjrod
Banned
(04-09-2015, 11:29 PM)

Originally Posted by CorvoSol

Did you not see Sekai's older sister.
Or how Fumina never wore a bra the entire show.
Or have you heard of Marida Cruz.

Gyanko is the best Waifu from Try. They definitely pushed up that ki d of materiel with the Build Fighters series. They even have a figure line based off of the Build Fighters girls.
Man God
Non-Canon Member
(04-10-2015, 12:20 AM)
Man God's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ezalc

First post was made with the help of Kyoji.

Subbed.

You mean this thread...is cuz of this guy?!?

KYOJIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
JadedWriter
Member
(04-10-2015, 01:37 AM)
JadedWriter's Avatar

Originally Posted by Man God

You mean this thread...is cuz of this guy?!?

KYOJIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Must be said while clutching this picture.
Man God
Non-Canon Member
(04-10-2015, 02:03 AM)
Man God's Avatar
I bring that picture wherever I go.
JadedWriter
Member
(04-10-2015, 02:16 AM)
JadedWriter's Avatar

Originally Posted by Man God

I bring that picture wherever I go.

Probably smacking people over the head with it like Maes Hughes.
Man God
Non-Canon Member
(04-10-2015, 02:18 AM)
Man God's Avatar

Originally Posted by JadedWriter

Probably smacking people over the head with it like Maes Hughes.

My son Kyoji is so cute!
JadedWriter
Member
(04-10-2015, 02:26 AM)
JadedWriter's Avatar

Originally Posted by Man God

My son Kyoji is so cute!

Look at him enslaving mankind awww.
Man God
Non-Canon Member
(04-10-2015, 02:30 AM)
Man God's Avatar
Mankind deserved it, they ruined earth and the Ultimate Gundam was made to fix the planet. Makes sense to me.
B.K.
Member
(04-10-2015, 02:47 AM)
Via ANN forums:

Turn A Gundam Part 1

625 minutes - $49.99 - 6/30/15

Contains Episodes 1-25.

Special Features: Clean Opening and Closing.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles.

Turn-A Gundam Part 2

625 minutes - $49.99 - 8/4/15

Contains episodes 26-50.

Special Features: 3-part Interview with Mechanical Designer Syd Mead, Clean Opening and Closing.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles

Megalosaro
Banned
(04-10-2015, 02:47 AM)
Beautiful cover and the price isn't bad.
JadedWriter
Member
(04-10-2015, 02:48 AM)
JadedWriter's Avatar

Originally Posted by Man God

Mankind deserved it, they ruined earth and the Ultimate Gundam was made to fix the planet. Makes sense to me.

Mankind always deserves it to be honest. We're a destructive shit species to be honest.

Originally Posted by B.K.

Via ANN forums:

Turn A Gundam Part 1

625 minutes - $49.99 - 6/30/15

Contains Episodes 1-25.

Special Features: Clean Opening and Closing.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles.

I pre ordered both sets at about $35 each. Does it stay that price for me?
B.K.
Member
(04-10-2015, 02:51 AM)

Originally Posted by JadedWriter

I pre ordered both sets at about $35 each. Does it stay that price for me?

I've never preordered anything from Rightstuf before, but I assume if you preorder at that discounted price, it will be locked.
Man God
Non-Canon Member
(04-10-2015, 02:53 AM)
Man God's Avatar

Originally Posted by JadedWriter

Mankind always deserves it to be honest. We're a destructive shit species to be honest.

It's frightening how well thought out the Gundam plot involving the Racist Gladiatorial Gundam Olympics really is.
JadedWriter
Member
(04-10-2015, 02:59 AM)
JadedWriter's Avatar

Originally Posted by Man God

It's frightening how well thought out the Gundam plot involving the Racist Gladiatorial Gundam Olympics really is.

The racism even trickled down to the mobile suit design. It's both hilarious and offensive at the same time, but it really was a pretty well thought out series. It's definitely the precursor to Wings suit design in some ways too. Then again that's just how I saw it, I'm not fighting tooth to nail on that opinion.
Man God
Non-Canon Member
(04-10-2015, 03:00 AM)
Man God's Avatar
I mean, Shenlong is just a poor man's Dragon Gundam.
Tecl0n
Member
(04-10-2015, 03:38 AM)
Tecl0n's Avatar
That first cover for Turn A is frame worthy.
JadedWriter
Member
(04-10-2015, 03:43 AM)
JadedWriter's Avatar

Originally Posted by Man God

I mean, Shenlong is just a poor man's Dragon Gundam.

I know, I still like the damn thing though along with Altron.
duckroll
Member
(04-10-2015, 04:36 AM)
duckroll's Avatar
Wow you guys are really a bunch of shitheads. How could you possibly do this to me?

I'm talking about putting Sawano crap in the OP!
PhiLonius
Member
(04-10-2015, 05:05 AM)
PhiLonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by duckroll

Wow you guys are really a bunch of shitheads. How could you possibly do this to me?

I'm talking about putting Sawano crap in the OP!

What exactly do you dislike about his music?
Enron
Banned
(04-10-2015, 05:12 AM)
Enron's Avatar

Originally Posted by PhiLonius

What exactly do you dislike about his music?

hoo boy.
Wubby
(04-10-2015, 05:24 AM)
Wubby's Avatar
Transient has landed. I'm behind on putting some of these kits together...

Enron
Banned
(04-10-2015, 06:27 AM)
Enron's Avatar
Lost mentioned this in the irc the other day, but if anyone hasn't seen it yet...Barnes and Noble are clearancing the RG Freedom and Destiny. I found Destiny (no Freedoms though) at the B&N next to my office for 50% off (making it $17.50). YMMV though.
Shun
Member
(04-10-2015, 07:30 AM)
Shun's Avatar

Originally Posted by Enron

Lost mentioned this in the irc the other day, but if anyone hasn't seen it yet...Barnes and Noble are clearancing the RG Freedom and Destiny. I found Destiny (no Freedoms though) at the B&N next to my office for 50% off (making it $17.50). YMMV though.

Did this start today? Could I get receipts in case, gonna try this out tomorrow morning.
Enron
Banned
(04-10-2015, 08:36 AM)
Enron's Avatar
get receipts?

It's definitely a thing, though. There are two RG Destiny kits now sitting on my desk with big red 50% B&N circle stickers on them. Just go find the clearance table (they might be stacked under it - that's how they were at my B&N).

I checked a 2nd B&N near my house and all the RGs were gone.


Edit: here we go

Shun
Member
(04-10-2015, 08:51 AM)
Shun's Avatar

Originally Posted by Enron

get receipts?

It's definitely a thing, though. There are two RG Destiny kits now sitting on my desk with big red 50% B&N circle stickers on them. Just go find the clearance table (they might be stacked under it - that's how they were at my B&N).

I checked a 2nd B&N near my house and all the RGs were gone.

PM a picture of receipts and maybe of the gunpla if possible.

I wanna try tomorrow to see if they'll match that.
novenD
Member
(04-10-2015, 09:51 AM)
novenD's Avatar
So I heard this was the thread where we talk about robots


So I might talk here about said robots since I've been lurking the previous thread for like a year

So, hi everyone
Boss Doggie
all my loli wolf companions are so moe
(04-10-2015, 11:02 AM)
Boss Doggie's Avatar
Ideon is honorary gundamu?
Beth Cyra
Member
(04-10-2015, 12:14 PM)
Beth Cyra's Avatar

Originally Posted by Wubby

Transient has landed. I'm behind on putting some of these kits together...

Exia is the most overrated trash I'm the gundam franchise, yet I must admit I like Tramsient, and hope that does receive an MG as it's much better then boring trash that is Dark Matter.
NEO0MJ
Member
(04-10-2015, 01:34 PM)
NEO0MJ's Avatar

Originally Posted by Boss Doggie

Ideon is honorary gundamu?

It's a giant GM with super robot powers so I guess?
Jaeger
Member
(04-10-2015, 03:07 PM)
Jaeger's Avatar

Can anyone help me identify this unit?
NEO0MJ
Member
(04-10-2015, 04:05 PM)
NEO0MJ's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jaeger

Can anyone help me identify this unit?

Problem with SD kits is that there are far, far too many of them. Plus this might be a custom.
PhiLonius
Member
(04-10-2015, 04:21 PM)
PhiLonius's Avatar
What's up with the name change?
CorvoSol
Member
(04-10-2015, 04:22 PM)
CorvoSol's Avatar

Originally Posted by Boss Doggie

Ideon is honorary gundamu?

In a better version of Gundam Unicorn Judau Ashta and Amuro Rey join up in a two-man ZZ Gundam to fight Mineva Zabi as she rides around in the Ideon.
muteki
Member
(04-10-2015, 04:25 PM)
muteki's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jaeger

Can anyone help me identify this unit?

It looks like an extremely SD-ified version of one of the more eccentric G gundam suits, but I might be imagining things.
Arkadios
Member
(04-10-2015, 04:43 PM)
Arkadios's Avatar
I approve the amount of gundam-related gifs being shared in this thread. That is all.
NEO0MJ
Member
(04-10-2015, 04:49 PM)
NEO0MJ's Avatar

Originally Posted by PhiLonius

What's up with the name change?

Duckroll could not sanction that buffoonery, making fun of his favorite Unicorn character.
Seductivpancakes
Member
(04-10-2015, 04:51 PM)
Seductivpancakes's Avatar
I'm only here for the gifs.

Piss off Riddhe.
JadedWriter
Member
(04-10-2015, 04:55 PM)
JadedWriter's Avatar

Originally Posted by NEO0MJ

Duckroll could not sanction that buffoonery, making fun of his favorite Unicorn character.

Fuck Riddhe. Dude couldn't wait to kill every female mobile suit pilot on the show.

Thread Tools