• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many BC 360 titles do you have for XBO?

spons

Gold Member
20 or so. If the sale is still on at the end of the day, I'll add another 5 or 6. After that I'm pretty much done. Dragon's Dogma is still on my list as I played it on an actual 360.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
30 + not counting my physical collection that is upstairs, not near my Xbox One.

127 BC games on Ready to Install.
Only 2 installed at the moment* (I always uninstall everything which I've already completed/played. 360 games are not that heavy and if I want to to play something else I can download it within the hour)

BC is great. I have my old 360 at my parents' so I can play something at nigh when I come over once a year.

Darksidders 1 and Battleblock Theater in case someone interested.

pitchfork

Would need to check my cupboard as I still have all my physical 360 copies from last gen, digitally though I have 45 installed and 18 ready to install

Quite a few, however I'm getting more and more bored with them going on about it. You would think BC has never been implemented into a console before. It's a cool feature but it should never be the constant forefront of messaging like they are doing.

SenkiDala

6 installed 67 ready to install.

I never bought any on XO, they are all from back when I played on 360 mainly and GWG too.

Damn the 360 was great.

Justinh

145 (installed). That includes the disc-only game Doom 3. The rest are digital. I think I have a few more on disc, but I've never installed them (Like Bioshock 1+2).

edit: oh duh... 15 more in ready to install, so 160.

Vert boil

193: 105 Installed, 88 Ready to Install.

Earned achievements in 223 of the 404 available games (including stacks).

Micapo

A bunch of games from GWG but besides that I've bought Monkey Island 1 and 2 and Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare

-Stranger-

Physical -

Bayonetta
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Mirrors Edge
Forza Horizon
Viva Pinata
Rage
Alan Wake
Fable 2
Silent Hill Downpour
Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed 2
Mass Effect 1-3
Halo Wars
The Witcher 2
The Orange Box
Portal 2
Red Dead Redemption
Battlefield BC2
Battlefield 3
Halo Reach
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Lost Odyssey
Deus Ex Human Revolution
South Park The Stick of Truth
Gears of War 3

Digital -

Alan Wake American Nightmare
Assassins Creed Revelations
Beyond Good & Evil HD
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Civilization Revolution
Dark Souls
Dirt Showdown
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Ikaruga
Monkey Island 1 & 2
Rayman Origins
SSX
The Cave
Trials HD
Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise

cuilan

total = 130

Physical = 9

Digital = 121

Installed = 28

Pretty good total, but not yet high enough for me to consider getting rid of my 360. In fact, I still have my 360 all hooked up & ready to go for those times when I get the urge to play one of my many not-BC games.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I underestimated my count drastically. I sorted by X360 titles, and counting the Rare Replay games, GWG freebies, and games in my queue I haven't downloaded, I have 204 X360 games on my X1. And I still have about 50 titles that aren't BC yet.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Maybe 5? Never spent more than 20 min in any of them. Most games don't age well.

Cfer

Neo Member
Between 90 and 110. As someone who didn't own a TV between 2003 and 2013 this is like a discovery for me.

I'm completely new to Xbox since December 2016.

I have 15 Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One, and they're all games I've never played except for Alan Wake which I played on PC.

Alan Wake
Beyond Good & Evil HD
Burnout Paradise
de Blob 2
Gears of War 1-3
Gears of War Judgment
Rayman Origins
Mirror's Edge
Monkey Island 1 & 2
Outland
The Orange Box
The Witcher 2

Leonidas

Just added around a dozen thanks to the BC sale.

131(ready to install)
21(installed)
~12(disc, not installed)

Probably going to get a 2TB external soon to install everything for easy migration to Scorpio.

152 total(not including discs), but six are duplicates because of Rare Replay...

Caayn

29 installed, and 45 other digital copies that are compatible. I've honestly got no clue how many of my physical collections are compatible with the XB1.

statham

Between 90 and 110. As someone who didn't own a TV between 2003 and 2013 this is like a discovery for me.
say wha???
I'm completely new to Xbox since December 2016.

I have 15 Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One, and they're all games I've never played except for Alan Wake which I played on PC.

Alan Wake
Beyond Good & Evil HD
Burnout Paradise
de Blob 2
Gears of War 1-3
Gears of War Judgment
Rayman Origins
Mirror's Edge
Monkey Island 1 & 2
Outland
The Orange Box
The Witcher 2

thats a good list.

UraMallas

I have 231 Xbox 360 digital games installed on my hard drive. There is no way I'm going through my disc games but I would imagine it pushes it up over 300. If we're talking non-BC games... I have no idea. I'll go fire up the 360 quick to see how many XBLA games I own.

EDIT: 352 XBLA games are on the 360 I have here but that isn't right because I've never downloaded a single one of the Games with Gold titles on it, so hard to say.

20 installed
125 ready to install

Would be more if I counted physical discs

Love the concept and for a time the bc games were played more often than xbo games. Have had the console for a year (95% digital) had Forza 6..... Dark Souls was the first game I downloaded and racked up time in that more than anything else. Frogger the next most played.

yyr

64 installed, 40 ready to install.

Almost half of my 133 currently-installed games are 360 games.

I love my library.

Top Bottom