• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble GameOn Bundle (Broken Sword 5, Grim Fandango, Her Story, Stanley Parable)

Shiggy

Great bundle!

$0.01 tier
Her Story

$1 tier
Worms Clan Wars
80 Days

Beat the average

Grim Fandango Remastered
The Stanley Parable
Broken Sword 5

$10 tier
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel
Day of the Tentacle Remastered

https://www.humblebundle.com/gameon-bundle

Get it at least for Broken Sword 5 and Stanley Parable if you don't have those games!

Peff

I think this is weak compared to the Indie bundle that is going on currently.

Nah, that one's good and the games are more recent, so it's less likely people have them, but the BTA tier here is fantastic and great value. The top tier should have had Tales from the Borderlands instead of one of the shooter Borderlands for some reason, but other than that it'd be hard not to find something to like among these games.

Fewr

Thanks for the heads up. I only own the stuff that has been released on PS+, but I'd rather play these on PC.

Huh. I actually have all the BTA games already on Humble Bundle but except for The Stanley Parable their all mobile.

Looks like it's the $1 tier for me.

Good bundle.

Shame I own quite a lot of it. Definitely pick it up if you're missing The Stanley Parable though: One of my favorite games of this generation.

beat

Tempted even though I already own Stanley Parable and bought the original Day of the Tentacle and Grim Fandango back in the day.

Ganzor

Very nice bundle but got most of the games : / if anyone want to sell me 2 borderlands the Presquel keys for 5$ each pm me :)

oti

Banned
Broken Sword on DS? OR iPad? was one of the only adventure games I've ever enjoyed. Should I get this?

Shiggy

I don't have a problem looking stuff up. I just want the ride to be enjoyable.

I'm not sure if you've played Telltale adventure games. But if you compare Broken Sword 1 to those, you'd know that the Broken Sword games require more thinking and skill. They also don't feature a throwaway story that could come from some American TV series; the story in Broken Sword, the humour, the ties to history all make the game's target audience a different compared to other adventure games.

So if you liked Broken Sword 1 for that, you should find the fifth part also enjoyable.

The game is $0.01, so really?

*sigh* I thought someone was going to say that. I just asked if someone had it extra, since I know it was in a prior bundle I missed, and some people aren't interested in it. But please, go out of your way to make me feel bad for not paying $0.01 (which Humble would lose payment fees on), or $0.30 (estimated payment fees, nothing for Humble or dev), or $1 ("really, that's all you think their game is worth?").

Shiggy

*sigh* I thought someone was going to say that. I just asked if someone had it extra, since I know it was in a prior bundle I missed, and some people aren't interested in it. But please, go out of your way to make me feel bad for not paying $0.01 (which Humble would lose payment fees on), or $0.30 (estimated payment fees, nothing for Humble or dev), or $1 ("really, that's all you think their game is worth?").

It's just very odd that you are begging for some code in here when you could get the game for extremely little yourself right now. If Humble or the devs offer it for that little and lose money on it, that's their own problem though. Nobody forced them to do so.

oti

Banned
I'm not sure if you've played Telltale adventure games. But if you compare Broken Sword 1 to those, you'd know that the Broken Sword games require more thinking and skill. They also don't feature a throwaway story that could come from some American TV series; the story in Broken Sword, the humour, the ties to history all make the game's target audience a different compared to other adventure games.

So if you liked Broken Sword 1 for that, you should find the fifth part also enjoyable.

I played the first episode of Back to the Future. Didn't enjoy that much. I remember how much I loved the European flair of Broken Sword.

I think I'm gonna get this. Or just play my backlog instead. But thanks for the answers.

Jeez, I'd love to get the Pre-sequel, but I can't justify buying this bundle since I've got practically all the other games in it. Oh well.

First bundle where ive wanted every single game so it was an instant buy for me.
My steam list is getting longer and longer, this time last year i had about 10 games now ive got closer to 70 mainly due to humble deals.

O.DOGG

It's a great bundle but I have everything from it but Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. I want to try it but I'm not gonna buy the bundle for it alone. Ah well.

Bleepey

Shit. I thought it would end today and i missed it. :( I wanted to play Her Story and was gonna buy the beat the average tier.

Top Bottom