• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Nero18

The more I play this game, the more frustrated I get.

The insane amounts of mixups with certain characters, the rampant zoning.

It feels like there's way too much bullshit that I have to wade through to close the distance, and that doesn't lead to guaranteed damage.

EDIT: Though maybe that's just a WW thing.

Thats sorta exactly where I am with this game too. I either feel terribly underpowered with someone like The Flash or cheap playing with someone like Black Adam. Played a string of matches with Green Lantern today forcing myself to engage in mid to close distance just because it seemed like a more fun way to play the game.

Nero18

Did an online session of ranked with Atrocitus. So damn easy to win with him...god damn.

People never block his two main strings, and you just rack up the damage easy. You can't zone him either thanks to bloodnado and Dax.

He looks sick as fuck too at high level with the right gear god damn.

Still going to mess with a few other characters, but he's currently my main jam.

Hilarious that evenhubs has him as one of the worst characters in the game, have yet seen anybody with a great counter against him online from personal play.

Spinky

The WW movie gear is supposed to be going up in the Multiverse on the 29th.

But I saw someone who has it already, so I guess it's just hard to get at the moment.

Staf

That Black Adam boss is impossible. Can't even get 1/4 down in my full epic lvl 20 WW. Dosen't help that i suck at the game however.

eizarus

Banned
That Black Adam boss is impossible. Can't even get 1/4 down in my full epic lvl 20 WW. Dosen't help that i suck at the game however.
Black Adam in general is annoying af.

I'm gonna have to take back my comments saying that GL isn't really good. Tried a few characters and so far he's the only one I can really get into properly. Probably just because he's the first one I went and learned combos for.

delSai

One person can join Ps4 House 4, we're 49/50 at the moment.

ID:H4JWX

Please quote this and/or mention your Gaf Name when you join.

That the one with the armour at the start of the match and you get Shazam assists? Because I gave up on that as soon as I saw the armour. You end up nearly on your second bar before you can even make him recoil from your attacks.

Nero18

I'm gonna have to take back my comments saying that GL isn't really good. Tried a few characters and so far he's the only one I can really get into properly. Probably just because he's the first one I went and learned combos for.

He's one of my favourites. Great zoning, easy to use and learn combos but also safe combos. Very well balanced character overall.

f@luS

More than a member.

I did it as I did all boss. I even soloed guilde multiverse boss that way

Find a combo that can connect always. For aquaman I think it's a small 3 hit combo. Connect 90% of the time before he stand up. Few times he can avoid it , just use ur lightning bonus attack from this stage to or him down. Restart again
Use ur clash at some point to get back some health

Tada

(I did with aquaman to get the bonus. Before that I beat home with black Adam myself hyper easily. Do your down back middle attack lightning strike. Every time u don't connect he will answer the same attack. Jump to evade do yours. Easy )

New Wonder woman gear has dropped and gone thru a surprise random multiverse event...

did you guys see it?

6x98rjy8w00z.png

So do we know if this will this be available through normal loot boxes or is it just through certain multiverse events?

erawsd

If I'm in the middle fo a multiverse when time runs out will it boot me out or will it let me complete it? Just realized I can complete the 5 epic gear objective with swamp thing and get 2 platinum boxes but I gotta burn through 10 opponents

man fuck that Black Adam multiverse boss that wants you to beat as Aquaman.

He has the armor mod and just spams the lightening and backs away if you get close to him.

If I'm in the middle fo a multiverse when time runs out will it boot me out or will it let me complete it? Just realized I can complete the 5 epic gear objective with swamp thing and get 2 platinum boxes but I gotta burn through 10 opponents
You can complete it without worry of getting booted unless you go to event select.

That's actually a trick people use, where they start up the multiverse then pause the game and then put the console on rest mode. Then they do it the next day/ at their leisure.

ZeroX03

Banned
My Catwoman is nothing special but for some reason makes short work of multiverse bosses. Two of my stronger characters got destroyed by that Black Adam, but Catwoman AI steamrolled him.

erawsd

You can complete it without worry of getting booted unless you go to event select.

That's actually a trick people use, where they start up the multiverse then pause the game and then put the console on rest mode. Then they do it the next day/ at their leisure.

Oh nice, thanks for the tip

tim1138

Finally starting to get Lantern drops. I now have White, Orange, and Yellow Lantern chest pieces and Red, Black, and Indigo shaders.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Harley Quinn multiverse up for the next 72 hours if anyone is looking for her gear.

There's supposed to be a diamond loot box event this weekend but I don't see it yet.

The more I play this game, the more frustrated I get.

The insane amounts of mixups with certain characters, the rampant zoning.

It feels like there's way too much bullshit that I have to wade through to close the distance, and that doesn't lead to guaranteed damage.

EDIT: Though maybe that's just a WW thing.

Yeah, definitely not crazy about this for more serious play. It's fun to smash combos in, but a lot of the decisions gameplay-wise seem kinda annoying to deal with. I'd just play Fate full-time TBH.

Spinky

Apparently a few people were able to get the WW movie gear early because they were playing offline and didn't install the update. The patch moved the Multiverse event to the 29th.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This a a really interesting game. The general combo play has a feel like I haven't seen since SFA2 but it also has heavier zoning like MvC.

I've had a super combo stuffed a few times by something that looks similar to a throw escape. How do you do that?

This a a really interesting game. The general combo play has a feel like I haven't seen since SFA2 but it also has heavier zoning like MvC.

I've had a super combo stuffed a few times by something that looks similar to a throw escape. How do you do that?
Press R2 during a forward dash.

Wait, do you mean roll escapes or something else?

Cause the only thing that can beat a super is another super that hits first or taking more damage as armor than you have health.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wait, do you mean roll escapes or something else?
It's like my character goes in to hit them but they push on my forehead and there is a little force bubble twice the size of the characters heads that stuffs it and separates us.

Top Bottom