• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-ray/4k disc and don't want the digital code give away |OT|

Own any SD movie for $4.99 on Google Play

Enter code: J939WU93PTT75VLMJK59MLD

Great for DMA titles with no code only available in SD like A Goofy Movie

More UV codes!

US:

Dredd

UK:

Alien Covenant
Blade Runner Final Cut
Get Out
King Kong (Peter Jackson's version)
Jupiter Ascending
Pacific Rim

Say what you want below and I'll send it over. :)

There's still a copy of Jupiter Ascending for anyone who wants it. ;)
Batshit crazy movie. Come on, people, be adventurous! I'd take it myself, but 1. I already own the movie, and 2. this is a UK code. I can't guarantee you'll like it, but I think it's worth taking a chance on for free.

Syriel

Batshit crazy movie. Come on, people, be adventurous! I'd take it myself, but 1. I already own the movie, and 2. this is a UK code. I can't guarantee you'll like it, but I think it's worth taking a chance on for free.

It's really not.

Amazingly beautiful visuals.
Amazingly shit story.

So much potential...wasted.

It's really not.

Amazingly beautiful visuals.
Amazingly shit story.

So much potential...wasted.
It's a free code. The guy who accepted is no worse off than you or I after spending two hours watching it. I'll never call it a good movie, but in a weird way, I'm glad I watched it.

Sherlock00 gets the Jupiter UV code.

Pretty sure I've talked about my appreciation of the movie a few times on here. Enjoyed it enough that I just had to get it in 4K.

The movie Gods have blessed me. My Wonder Woman bluray had two codes in it. I've gotten a few films in here, and I'm happy to finally return the favor.

First to post a cute gif of Gal Gadot gets it.

RDreamer

The movie Gods have blessed me. My Wonder Woman bluray had two codes in it. I've gotten a few films in here, and I'm happy to finally return the favor.

First to post a cute gif of Gal Gadot gets it.

giphy.gif

Is there a way if I can tell if I had the HD or SD version of a film?

I've redeemed the UV code from a Blu-Ray of Passengers, but the film download size (on Android via Flixster) is only about 700MB, this seems way way too small for an HD version.

Similarly, I bought the Blu-Ray/Digital combo for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2. When I redeemed it on Google Movies, I got the SD version even though it was from a Blu-Ray; when I redeemed it it told me the regular price of the movie was $19.99 CAD, which is the SD price. I tried opening a support ticket about it, but Google told me I needed to talk to Disney about the code. I tried that, but I never heard back from Disney at all.

Now I just bought Wonder Woman Blu-Ray/Digital combo, and I don't know what to do with the code, how I can redeem it correctly without ending up with an SD version?

Toa TAK

Banned
Is there a way if I can tell if I had the HD or SD version of a film?

I've redeemed the UV code from a Blu-Ray of Passengers, but the film download size (on Android via Flixster) is only about 700MB, this seems way way too small for an HD version.

Similarly, I bought the Blu-Ray/Digital combo for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2. When I redeemed it on Google Movies, I got the SD version even though it was from a Blu-Ray; when I redeemed it it told me the regular price of the movie was $19.99 CAD, which is the SD price. I tried opening a support ticket about it, but Google told me I needed to talk to Disney about the code. I tried that, but I never heard back from Disney at all.

Now I just bought Wonder Woman Blu-Ray/Digital combo, and I don't know what to do with the code, how I can redeem it correctly without ending up with an SD version?

You get both. No worries.

I'm trying to redeem a code for Wonder Woman UHD and its giving me a choice between redeeming the UV movie with WB Movies All Access or redeeming with other Ultraviolet retailers.

Which one is best or recommended? I never had to choose between two options like here so I don't know what to choose.

rjinaz

I'm trying to redeem a code for Wonder Woman UHD and its giving me a choice between redeeming the UV movie with WB Movies All Access or redeeming with other Ultraviolet retailers.

Which one is best or recommended? I never had to choose between two options like here so I don't know what to choose.

The UHD matrix says you can redeem it at VUDU for UHD quality so I would just do that.

I don't think WB offers a reward system so there's no benefit to redeeming directly at the studio's site.

EDIT: Now that I think about it without Flixster I think entering at WB All Access would just give you a link to Vudu anyway.

Syriel

For UHD redemptions I always choose the studio site by default.

canocha

I have a UV code for The Fifth Element (US only) (It's from the 4K 20th Anniversary Edition)

First message gets the code.

edit: Gone.

Top Bottom