• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

RedBoot

Not gonna lie...all these summertime FNs are cringe af, and I'm glad the units from these FNs aren't great. I'm only clearing this for my free completion gems.

I'm still kind of surprised they made Violet's 5* art like that...

Anyway, Violet's a pretty solid unit, particularly for people incapable of pulling TS Nami (me). I've also gotten decent use out of Summer Perona since we got them last year. The other three are simply socket fodder. Not that you'd need Bonney sockets for anything.

There's some decent challenge in the new ones, at least. Violet requires you to plan for a few random effects (such as a captain change) and she knocks out half your team if you get her below 20%. A Sengoku team with FN Leo in the lower left is a good option. As for Bonney, six turns of silence is kind of insane. Just brute forcing that one with a Marco team.

MiTYH

I wish the summer units were guaranteed drops. On the one hand, I have more to do with my time and will never use these units. On the other hand, I'm a collector, so.... *back to Bonnery*

EDIT: Thank god, got her in the second run. And the secret Luffy, which I apparently never had. So, done and done with that. Coliseum tomorrow!

So no Sabo skull. How disappointing. I fully expect the Sabo skull to come out with Invasion Cavendish if they've insisted on going on this long without giving it to us. Now without 6*+ Sabo or Kinemon, my free spirit Neo Aokiji prospects are looking a bit dubious.

Korea OPTC just shat out a new OP legend. This time we get an 8th version of Boa:

Captain ability: Boosts ATK of Shooter characters between 2.5x and 3.25x, depending on the timing of the previous character’s attack. Greatly reduces appearance of RCV and TND orbs and recovers 1000 HP at the end of the turn
Special: Deals 20.000 fixed damage to random enemies 6 times, delays all enemies for 1 turn and all colored orbs of Shooter characters are treated as matching orbs for 2 turns

Basically you get 3000 HP recovered per turn with autoheal and two Boa captains. She makes Ace obsolete unless you need him as captain to tank high damage attacks or need his special to clear mobs. Poor Kizaru is just now the dedicated hit barrier reducer as her special nearly guarantees two turns of matching orbs.

RedBoot

I kind of want to farm Colo Miss Valentine, if only because she manages to do two unique things with her special. I just wish farming non-Chaos Colo characters wasn't such a terrible experience. At least it's easy to beat her with a Baccarat team.

I'm glad we have another week-long skill up coming soon. There's way too much to farm right now, so it'll be nice to be able to polish off 2-3 of the characters during the skill up. If only we could have such skill up rates all the time...but 'tis just an impossible dream.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Didn't even play yesterday.... Kinda overwhelming with all the content up right now.

I need Barto books.. Would also like G5 Smaller books and his+Tashigi sockets. Could also use Violet sockets... and New Colo is up as well.

No idea what to focus on lol. Is there a Fujitora or Legend Lucci team for the new 50stam Colo?

MiTYH

Looking at these teams for Don Chinjao's coliseum... doesn't look like I can take him on at all. Even the zombie team from JPN has Raid Magellean, otherwise I'd be all over that. So, that kind of stinks.

Regardless, today is all about getting those gems/rewards. Might focus on invasion Shanks this weekend, but from what I hear the rate on not-50 stamina is terrible, so I might not bother. I need more Colo Apoo copies, so that'll probably be what I farm

Ideo as a sub boss in 50 stamina Don Chinjao is a real motherfucker. There would be so many other teams I could run if I didn't have to account for the possibility of running into Ideo and his posse of hit barrier shielded fodder. I end up beating him with this exact team but I'm considering switching to a Fuji team depending on how consistent this turns out to be for farming.

Poor Sengoku got completely power creeped by a 5* Zoro in Japan. The 20th anniversary Zoro is pretty bonkers:

Captain: Boost ATK of character that are 30 cost or lower by 2.5x and HP by 1.3x, boost ATK by an additional 1.4x after hitting 3 consecutive perfects (effectively becoming 3.5x after hitting the chain)
Special: Large INT damage to 1 enemy, for 1 turn boost ATK of characters with a cost of 30 or below by 1.75x, if you hit 4 perfects this turn then boost the ATK of characters with a cost of 30 or below by 2x the following turn if he is the captain/friend captain/guest captain

He's only better in every conceivable way possible. That and he has a Sabo like special that is useful for things like coliseum since you don't lose the 2nd turn boost to preemptives.

MiTYH

Ideo as a sub boss in 50 stamina Don Chinjao is a real motherfucker. There would be so many other teams I could run if I didn't have to account for the possibility of running into Ideo and his posse of hit barrier shielded fodder. I end up beating him with this exact team but I'm considering switching to a Fuji team depending on how consistent this turns out to be for farming.

Poor Sengoku got completely power creeped by a 5* Zoro in Japan. The 20th anniversary Zoro is pretty bonkers:

Captain: Boost ATK of character that are 30 cost or lower by 2.5x and HP by 1.3x, boost ATK by an additional 1.4x after hitting 3 consecutive perfects (effectively becoming 3.5x after hitting the chain)
Special: Large INT damage to 1 enemy, for 1 turn boost ATK of characters with a cost of 30 or below by 1.75x, if you hit 4 perfects this turn then boost the ATK of characters with a cost of 30 or below by 2x the following turn if he is the captain/friend captain/guest captain

He's only better in every conceivable way possible. That and he has a Sabo like special that is useful for things like coliseum since you don't lose the 2nd turn boost to preemptives.

Oh boy, a Lucci team that can... nevermind, legend Marco. Son of a...

Bittersweet with the new zoro mirroring Sengoku, I hope Sengoku+ adds... something. Not sure what. Health maybe?

RedBoot

LOL at this Morgan stage in Kuro's colo. Does Global even have a F2P method for this? JPN had Colo T-Bone, and I can think of ways to clear it with RR Kalifa (what I did), TS Nami, or maybe RR Inazuma, but none of that is F2P.

bjork

Been casually doing lower colo stages today. I saw that Ms Valentine listed in some really powerful teams, but it seems like it's super specific. Not sure how much I want to invest on her.

Still haven't tried Chaos, maybe before bed.

koryuken

LOL at this Morgan stage in Kuro's colo. Does Global even have a F2P method for this? JPN had Colo T-Bone, and I can think of ways to clear it with RR Kalifa (what I did), TS Nami, or maybe RR Inazuma, but none of that is F2P.

I ended up using RR Inazuma. The best hope for F2P is Colo Avlida, but you need to heal back quite a bit.

RedBoot

I ended up using RR Inazuma. The best hope for F2P is Colo Avlida, but you need to heal back quite a bit.

Yeah, I was thinking that too (especially since Alvida's available right now). He does, what, 80k damage? I was using a double Marco team on my first attempt so I'm not sure what the exact number is (Gamewith says 214k, which...I'm guessing is wrong). With Alvida, that's still 20k damage, meaning you have to heal that much in one turn, and there's not a lot of F2P QCK healers.

I mocked up a team with Double Enel, Toy Soldier, Summer Violet, Colo Alvida, and SWS Zoro. With that, you use Soldier and Violet to clear the Silence and SWS Zoro to survive Morgan's initial hit. That gives you 3 turns to hit Morgan, then you use Alvida to survive the next hit (with Enel's heals), giving you another 3 turns. But I'm not sure you can do enough damage in that time frame. SWS Zoro is still an RR, but at least he's relatively common. Either way, that's an extremely challenging team to build since Soldier and Violet are still new.

(With the Moby Dick, 100 RCV on both Enels, level 5 AH, and at least one RCV orb every three turns, you could survive indefinitely. Still insane)

Compare that to JPN, where...you use Colo T-Bone on a double Enel team. Done. Would be simple if Global hadn't decided to skip ahead ten colos or so for no apparent reason.

EMT0

Banned
I was hoping to farm Chinjao/Shanks today, but didn't realize that I'd need Doffy's ship to clear it reliably. So after clearing all of the non-Chaos coliseums, I went to youtube and tried a Zoro/Corazon team. I failed twice before I said fuck this, I'm gonna go with a guaranteed zero fail team. Enter Brooketman, although I swapped Enel for Corazon, FN Brook for TS Brook, and Ain for SW Usopp . Seriously. It's no joke. You literally cannot lose with the right Rocketman team. I could lose in theory if I fucked up my healing with Corazon, but with Enel? Nah fam, you pretty much cannot lose. Now the last ship on my list is Hancock's.

Kyou

got cocky with just Shiryu scrubbing the last few colos and went into Chinjao with a shitty Shiryu team.

Managed to win but it cost me a gem. Dunno that I'd have anything to beat that with normal teams.

RedBoot

My Shanks-capable Shiryu team can clear Kuro in theory. In practice it takes a long damn time and might not be totally reliable. So I might just say fuck it to Shanks this time around, I don't need to farm Apoo or Alvida and I don't really want to spend gems on Beckmann just for a small chance at Shanks.

Didn't get around to clearing Chinjao, so I'll have to do that over the weekend. Afterwards I'll probably find a normal team for Kuro and just focus on that.

Majukun

chinjao was hard as hell,even if the "recommended" teams...the toughest version is the one with ideo and of course is the one i got most of the time...towards the end of the day i thought of a team for him + shanks that might be a bit more consistent,but i still have to test him deeply...the one time i got ideo with it i ended up bringing him down 30% hp and getting killed by his special
probably bringing a combination of fn kid robin + toy soldier + wolf zoro..but then you need an orb booster and a class booster between the 4th sub and the 2 captains...and hope for orbs..no idea if you can do 4 ml damage with this etup though...

MiTYH

There is something deeply, DEEPLY satisfying to OHKO Boa on the first turn.
IntHawk/IntHawk
NeoDoffy/3d2y Zoro
GPU/INazuma

It's my YWB team, worked well enough last time. So far I'm 0/2 ambushes but I just got a stamina refill from a snail, so let's see what happens

EDIT: 1/6 ambushes, and I messed up on the GREAT Bazooka unit. That is the one downside of running IntHawk teams, too much muscle memory on hitting perfects. Honestly, if I didn't need Boa copies, I might not run this as much, team's too unreliable. But if I can make it past the Bazooka, I win for sure

bjork

I feel like DEX BB should theoretically be able to clear everything, but I think I'm being too stubborn about my subs. I have a team that's got good sockets so I rarely change it up, so like when I roll up to Chinjao and he shuts down specials, I was feeling extra dumb about it.

This is the curse of limited playtime, is lacking in subs that can justify their spots on a team. I'll get there, but not today.

bobohoro

Didn't wanna farm but I went 6 out of 8 runs with ambushes, so I'm tempted.
Got a skull, my 3rd azure one, so meh.
Let's see for how many I'm in the mood. At least Fuji/Shiki is once again totally safe and somewhat fast.

EMT0

Banned
I feel like DEX BB should theoretically be able to clear everything, but I think I'm being too stubborn about my subs. I have a team that's got good sockets so I rarely change it up, so like when I roll up to Chinjao and he shuts down specials, I was feeling extra dumb about it.

This is the curse of limited playtime, is lacking in subs that can justify their spots on a team. I'll get there, but not today.

Blackbeard likely can clear Chinjao in a slugout, but he's an incredibly hard Coliseum for him to overcome due to Chinjao healing off all health cuts(except Fuji's end of turn health cut). I was gonna go for a Fuji team, which I'll try out next time he's back. ATM I'm just clearing Hancock(and completely ignoring YWB because I've already got 3 STR/QCK skulls, and YWB doesn't actually need many skillups for what he's best at(Zombie teams). If the PSY skull were released though? Whooboy) Anyways, 18 Hancocks which on paper should get me a decent chance to get the last 4 skillups I need on her, although sockets are another story entirely. I've also got a Legend Hancock to socket, so I'm going to be farming as much as I can stomach today. But 18's a damn good number for 3 gems, thanks to a levelup + a meat snail.

EMT0

Banned
Speaking of Hancocks, the new Hancock is up on the damage calculator. And mother of god, is she amazing. Like I'd put her in my top 10 Legends list amazing. She's not quite Nekomamushi but she legitimately is almost there. And also complete powercreep over Kizaru for Shooters, but eh. Kizaru remains the speedrun king, so she can never take that away from him. You'll just never use Kizaru as a sub for her, or a lead over her unless you're trying to speedrun. I present:

Exhibit A: Almost F2P 6m damage on every color
UvkEFfH.png

Exhibit B: Actually F2P crazy damage
FoybGHB.png

If you need to wreck STR content, swap your friend Hancock for Kuzan For QCK, SW Ace. You can hit 7.5m+ damage on every color except QCK due to Ace's low multiplier. Now, this team exists without a 2x orb boost for Shooters, or a delay conditional attack booster which would let you replace both Miss Valentine and the Flying Dutchman. Much like Gear 4th Luffy before Colo Ideo or Nekomamushi without the new Law, we won't know for sure what Hancock's true limits are until we see units that play nice with her.

EDIT: My final tally was 43 Hancocks. It'd have been 44, but an Invasion popup at the last minute stopped me from loading into the battle on time. I'm praying Hancock's sockets on both the raid and legend version go well. I don't enjoy running this stage due to having to stall out Blackbeard's special, and finding the usage of anybody else a pain in the ass due to Stage 3's combo barrier.

ExVicis

Another Boa day passes, another frustrating reminder at how much I hate farming Boa unless I have Shiryu. Man do I hate Boa's raid, every time it's aggravating and I get little to no skill-ups for my attempt. Her and Sabo are my goddamn White Whales.

EMT0

Banned
I cleared Chinjao on my first try with a Fuji team but goddamn...I could feel myself aging from anxiety because I messed up several times on paper or cut it really close, but managed to salvage my run at the last moment. I'm gonna try and power through him though, both for Chinjao and Invasion Shanks.

mileS

Another Boa day passes, another frustrating reminder at how much I hate farming Boa unless I have Shiryu. Man do I hate Boa's raid, every time it's aggravating and I get little to no skill-ups for my attempt. Her and Sabo are my goddamn White Whales.

a TS Luffy team with Aokiji is how I farmed mine. Where are you running into trouble?

RR Apoo ended up being my mvp for that raid. You can use him or Rumbar Pirate Brook to change your TND orbs she does after her first attack.

koryuken

TS Luffy is too good, Colo Chinjao is a joke with him. I can't do it with Akainu because of the QCK sub boss, but TS Luffy has no issues period. Power of the rainbow leads.

HabeeNo

Same here, it's always these two lol

mileS

TS Luffy is too good, Colo Chinjao is a joke with him. I can't do it with Akainu because of the QCK sub boss, but TS Luffy has no issues period. Power of the rainbow leads.

what units you running? I was thinking about skipping but I may give it a shot now.

TheShah

Log Luffy team with Intvankov, Raid Doffy, Raid Boa, and TS Brook beats colosseum chinjao and invasion shanks. I'm really happy about those auto heal sockets from chopperman missions cause the team can't beat Chinjao without lvl 5 autoheal.

The rate for invasion shanks has been abysmal for me though. Showed up twice in just under 40 runs.

Is it possible Log Luffy will get a 6+ version? Or does him not being canon disqualify him?

Majukun

brace yourselves,limit break is coming (september)

DHkwZSAUMAAe2jS.jpg

By using specific items or clearing specific islands you will improve your"熟練度", which is something like "Proficiency".
By, improving your "Proficiency" you can unlock the following among other things:

Obtain a sailor ability
Reduce CD
Get an extra slot
Improve your Captain Ability

There are other abilities that you can unlock if you look closer in the picture. Those are probably Improve ATK/HP/RCV or something. But, we need more info on it to be sure.

bjork

I'm interested to see what this is, if it's like latent awakenings in Puzzle & Dragons or something, which would be nice. But this is OPTC so the requirements are probably going to be steep and RNG-based on top of it, just to make it extra frustrating to have an ideal build.

Majukun

I'm interested to see what this is, if it's like latent awakenings in Puzzle & Dragons or something, which would be nice. But this is OPTC so the requirements are probably going to be steep and RNG-based on top of it, just to make it extra frustrating to have an ideal build.

jusdging by the screeshot and how it's explained..i think basically you gain "proficiency points" by running some island or getting some droppable items,and then you "spend" them on whatever unit you want..as long as you've unlocked the previous "point" of the path for that unit.

wonder if it's gonna be one single path for every units or they are customised for every unit..it would be impressive if so given how many of those there are in the game

edit. anyway,finally found my consistent chinjao team..time to switch to double stamina

chrono01

To be completely honest, the ability system as a whole needs a total do-over. Let us unlock the skills through the fusing of copies (like we currently do), but allow us to CHOOSE the ones we want. As long as they're unlocked, we can go back and switch in/out whatever abilities we want, to fit the piece of content we're running. It'll still be character based of course, so you'll still need to unlock them per character, but at least you'll have a bit of freedom once you do and the unlocking of the abilities won't be random.

Hana-Bi

Cleared all the colo stages today but won't farm Chinjao for now. Is he essential in any teams? For 50 stamina and the possibility of Ideo as a sub boss I'll skip the farming for now.

With all the tomes I got I already max socket my Striker Law though. :)

edit. anyway,finally found my consistent chinjao team..time to switch to double stamina

Mind posting your team? :)

Majukun

Cleared all the colo stages today but won't farm Chinjao for now. Is he essential in any teams? For 50 stamina and the possibility of Ideo as a sub boss I'll skip the farming for now.

With all the tomes I got I already max socket my Striker Law though. :)

Mind posting your team? :)

fuji x2
raid doflamingo (only raid version works)
shiki (alternatively you can use caesar)
diamante (MVP)
psy marco /legend marco

sockets: lv 3 bind, lv 3 despair, lv 5 heal,lv 1 CD red.,lv 2 (i think?) orbs..only really needed is anti despair lv 3 if you want this to be shanks-able

other things: doffy ship, the 2 fujitora and raid doffy have +200 CC on hp and atk, o idea if it's relevant.

stage 1-2: stall on a single girl on stage 1 until you have around 16k hp or you are sure to have all the specials ready by the second turn of stage 3

stage 3

dagama version: just activate diamante and kill dagama on turn one with the orbs you've farmed on the previous stages, this version is really easy since diamante should kill every goon by turn 2

kyros version: simple blunt force, be wary not to bring him down 30% since he nukes you, farm the orbs when he puts the damage limit shield and then burst in the following 2 turns...use marco when necessary (either after 1 or two hits depending on rcv orbs). this stage it's easy enough but i don't know if it's harder if you bring caesar instead of shiki,which in turn makes easier the..

ideo version: this is where diamante shines. the main problem with this stage was those 2 pesky goons that despair you and make everything harder than it should be,but that's where diamante works his magic. Those guys have 2 barriers of 13 hits and guess waht,you have exactly 26 hits available on your team (that's why you bring raid doffy,legend has 4 hits insetad of 5). just attack with a 4+4+5 combo the right one and then with another 4+4+5 hits the left one,and boom,diamante special kills them and no more despair!
if you did your homework and are over 15500 hp just tank the first hit from ideo, then use marco if you are under 5700, otherwise you can tank another hit. Second turn kill the giant and then focus on ideo. According to the damage calculator you only need one orb on doflamingo to deal more than half of ideo's health in damage. you can also tank a good amount of hits since you have so much hp so as long as you don't bring ideo under 30% (he nukes you too because why not)..so just try to nto do that.

stage 4: just use a fujitora and kill sai in a couple turns..here depends on how many hp you have left. 1 hit from chinjao is the minimum for this team, but you might have to restart the stage to reroll the silence if he silences the fujitora that you have not used yet, if you have enough to tank 3 hits you shouldn't need to.. but of course the main focus here should be to not bring sai under 10% because guess what? Nuke.

stage 5: as we said, you MUST have enough hp to tank an hit when chinjao attacks. If you have enough to survive two of them, you don't need to reroll if he silences your good fujitora (now i'm wondering if it's three to be sure..i always manage to get there with a good amount of hp anyway. EDIT: yes it's 3 because he re-applies his pre emptive). anyway,when you can use the fuji spcial and let the magic happen..meanwhile farm orbs so that you are ready to burst after those 3 turns...don't attack hard since you need chinjao over 50% hp and fuji special should bring him around 51% hp without any attack needed. If you did everything right now use doflamingo,shiki/caesar, the doffy ship special and burst him to death...as far as i know you need at least 4 matching orbs with 2 of them being the 2 fujitora to be sure to burst him down.

for shanks: t's the usual,stage 1 stall 1 time on the good barrier guy, stage 2 stall as much as possible and farm orbs so that on stage 3 you can kill lucky roux easily..stage 4 kill everything without taking damage (you can also use diamante's special if you fancy)..on shanks just stall a lot and use marco to continue stalling until the despair and silence is gone...use one fuji, let him sink for another turn,then use the second one and burst (of course you need to farm orbs between the last orb shuffle that shanks does and the moment you need to burst, it should be doable enough thanks to doflamingo...you need at least 4 matching orbs + doffy ship special to be sure to kill him.

ExVicis

a TS Luffy team with Aokiji is how I farmed mine. Where are you running into trouble?

RR Apoo ended up being my mvp for that raid. You can use him or Rumbar Pirate Brook to change your TND orbs she does after her first attack.
Maybe that's the issue because my problem has been consistently orb luck and I have gotten quite a few runs that failed because Boa had a pixel of health. (also eating two of the pistol girl despairs on stage 2 isn't helping).

I'm seconding the request for the team.

EMT0

Banned
To be completely honest, the ability system as a whole needs a total do-over. Let us unlock the skills through the fusing of copies (like we currently do), but allow us to CHOOSE the ones we want. As long as they're unlocked, we can go back and switch in/out whatever abilities we want, to fit the piece of content we're running. It'll still be character based of course, so you'll still need to unlock them per character, but at least you'll have a bit of freedom once you do and the unlocking of the abilities won't be random.

Hell to the yes. I've been hoping for this for ages. But I really do hope the speculation about unique trees for specific units is true. Maybe that's how they'll fix Legend Hancock/Shanks /s. But it would be cool to see them gain a higher multiplier via this. That was specifically mentioned as something that could be achieved. Hopefully it's not some generic x1.05 to the multiplier or some garbo like that.

EDIT: So, Legend socketing progress. As a lot of you know, I've got a lot of them and tend to be pretty zealous about getting their sockets done ASAP. Irony of ironies though, this really only extends to units that don't have a farmable FN. I tend to slack on Legends like Croc and Lucci who I can farm, although this is more down to horrible drop rates. Or alternatively, Legends like Hancock who I don't value very highly. Anyways since the 2YA, I've maxed out or am one away from max and awaiting a socket book on:

• Whitebeard 6+
  • Barto
  • Legend Zoro
  • Ace
  • Blackbeard
  • Corazon
  • Kuzan
  • Cavendish
  • Mihawk
  • Jinbe
  • Fujitora

with my only previously max socketed Legend being Marco. Not too shabby at all. A few funfacts about my Legend pile:

• I haven't bothered to socket a single PSY Legend
  • Likewise, PSY is my least used type for both Legends and units
  • Until a few days ago, all of my PSY Legends weren't max level and had been this way for months
  • Of my PSY Legends(Shanks, Law, Sengoku, Sabo), I use Shanks the most to clear INT 20 stam stages
  • I pulled Log Luffy during this latest Sugofest. I went 1/14 on his books, put 50 Luffy dupes on him immediately, and am still missing 2 AH sockets on him. But, I also have zero plans to use him
  • I only use socket books on unfarmable units. Even if I have zero plans to use said Legends in the near future, which is why Rayleigh(I've never used him)is next as I just finished Jinbe's sockets today(minus a Despair) after having made my peace with never getting Kimono Jinbe's FN. I guess you could say I...fell into despair. Ba-dum tish.
  • After Rayleigh will be Shanks, who may as well be unfarmable even though I use Shanks a hell of a lot more than Rayleigh. From then onwards, I'm hitting up Lucci then Croc who I actually do use, but can't bring myself to use socket books on yet
  • I've pulled more QCK Legends than any other type, but I'm actually missing more QCK Legends than any other type(Doflamingo, TS Luffy, Anni Law). I'm missing Doffy, Borsalino, Akainu, TS Luffy, Hody, and Anni Law. Or, 1 of all other colors(except DEX) versus 3 from QCK. I pull Hancock, and to a lesser extent Marco and Kuzan, with regularity in my red posters.

Hana-Bi

Thanks Maju. :) Really wish I had Fuji. He's still a beast.

I hope I have a monster too with Striker Law now. :) My latest released legend was Psy Law until now so all those fancy legends with the opness were eluding me...

EMT0

Banned
Every time I get cola on Chinjao's chests, a little bit of me dies. That's a lot of dying considering 3/4ths of my chests are cola

Majukun

Every time I get cola on Chinjao's chests, a little bit of me dies. That's a lot of dying considering 3/4ths of my chests are cola

i farmed 35 chinjao as of now and i only got 2 (TWO) skillbooks for him

Thanks Maju. :) Really wish I had Fuji. He's still a beast.

I hope I have a monster too with Striker Law now. :) My latest released legend was Psy Law until now so all those fancy legends with the opness were eluding me...

for qck law there's this one

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/6ukein/law_qck_team_for_chinjao_shanks_ts_nami_needed/

Hana-Bi

Saw this team too. :) Need to max my Killer first though. :)

My go to team for Striker Law will probably be this team:

Striker Law
TS Nami
Aokiji
Barto
WB+

With WB you have the orb shuffle. Might have to reset sometimes if you can't farm some orbs, but with Bartos special you don't need to finish off most bosses in one turn, so three matchings orbs should be enough for most bosses. ;)

Now I only need to skill up/socket my second int Aokiji and maybe a dex Aokiji with damage reduction/cd/heal so that I have max bind/despair/heal/cd/damage reduction and orb level two with my team. :)

EMT0

Banned
My current tally is 49 Chinjao dupes, 14 Chinjao books, 8 Invasion Shanks dupes, and 9/20 Rayleigh sockets off of 18 socket manuals. On paper I'm done with Chinjao, but I want to farm more Shanks copies. I can reliably do Chinjao more, but I'd also like to farm Kuro. I'd use Fuji, but no Raid Akainu to nuke Stage 4. Worst case scenario, I guess I can investigate farming Alvida...

Majukun

how manuy skulls do you guys think i'll ever need?
i have 9 red skulls and 6 blue skulls after all this farming...i would sell them but given how rare they are i feel guilty trashing them

how manuy skulls do you guys think i'll ever need?
i have 9 red skulls and 6 blue skulls after all this farming...i would sell them but given how rare they are i feel guilty trashing them

I don't keep any more than 5 of each and even that is a bit generous given the rate at which they put out super evolutions. If they had used them to improve 5* characters I would say hold on to them but they seem much more content on releasing new versions of existing characters than touching old ones. Not only that, you'll likely to get more drops farming future invasions anyway.

Majukun

I don't keep any more than 5 of each and even that is a bit generous given the rate at which they put out super evolutions. If they had used them to improve 5* characters I would say hold on to them but they seem much more content on releasing new versions of existing characters than touching old ones. Not only that, you'll likely to get more drops farming future invasions anyway.

tht was exactly my fear..that they will finally start using them to improve 5 star characters and i regret seling them

albeit it frankly doesn't seem where the developers are going...

tht was exactly my fear..that they will finally start using them to improve 5 star characters and i regret seling them

albeit it frankly doesn't seem where the developers are going...

I mean, even if they do, we'll know about for a year or more in advance for it to come to global.

bobohoro

Took me long enough, but I figured out that I can run my Shiki/Fuji Invasion team against Kuro, slow but safe. Actually also getting somewhat decent rates on ambushes, 2 from 5 currently, messed up on my first run though. Let's see how much I can get done with my annoying headache though.

Limit breaks in theory are fun, but yeah, not too positive that they will be implemented without multiple layers of RNG and excessive grinding.

Top Bottom