• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What underloved Wii or Wii U franchises would you like to see come back on Switch?

Red Steel 2. It was a solid game that managed to create the best first person melee combat system I've ever seen in a game. It had a strong artstyle and who doesn't love Cowboys and Samurai? It needed more focused level design, far more enemy variety and boss encounters and a ramped up difficulty curve.

Fredrik

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, love it, finished everything except the diabolic mummy run.

Wonderful 101, no explanation needed, the game is great and deserves a sequel.

Metroid Other M because, well, it's Metroid.
Either made by Team Ninja again, since they have shown that they certainly knows how to make great games lately, or by Platinum, for the same reasons.

A Rygar sequel would be fun too.

ZombiU, sequel with the obvious ZombiU2 title with local mp, play as a zombie or human with alternative motives, swap at death, HD rumble for the characters heart beat.

Seeing Metroid Prime 3 came out for Wii, Id say Metroid Prime. Wouldn't even care if it was the trilogy HD remaster.

Or a Metroid game.

Red Steel 2. It was a solid game that managed to create the best first person melee combat system I've ever seen in a game. It had a strong artstyle and who doesn't love Cowboys and Samurai? It needed more focused level design, far more enemy variety and boss encounters and a ramped up difficulty curve.

I also second this. I love that game, but again, without pointer, I'm not sure how well it'd work. Though I suppose the shooting could be handled the way gyro aiming is in games like Splatoon or the gyro assist from something like Zelda.

Fredrik

Seeing Metroid Prime 3 came out for Wii, Id say Metroid Prime. Wouldn't even care if it was the trilogy HD remaster.

Or a Metroid game.
A Metroid Prime remaster would be awesome! Metroid completely skipped the WiiU so it's about time for a new game now.

I also second this. I love that game, but again, without pointer, I'm not sure how well it'd work. Though I suppose the shooting could be handled the way gyro aiming is in games like Splatoon or the gyro assist from something like Zelda.

Yeah. Both the melee combat amd the gun play would have to be radically revamped for it to work without the Wiimote. I'm not sure it could be done. But I can't help but feel like a Red Steel 3 that managed to build on 2 would be one of my favorite games ever.

Mr-Joker

Banned

I would buy a remastered Red Steel 2 if it had the option to toggle between first and 3rd person.

I found it to be disappointing that they had a cool character design but you never saw him.

Celine

Kororinpa

Another Kororinpa with the gyro controls would be ace.

Kororinpa HD Rumble edition (htfu I hope work has already started) this would justify hd rumble and be the shining star of it. Great game too.

My wishlist:
5) Kororinpa (both or a new game, doesn't matter)

Kororinpa
If there is just one answer, it is Kororinpa.
Give us Kororinpa 3 Konami!

Zombie_Flesh_eaters.jpg

dhonk

LXrql0nrFsdAup-1fBMqXPWryVvUa-c9.png

motherfucking captain toad is my favorite wii u game ever holy fucking shit

I 100 percented it even tho I never do that kinda thing

Top Bottom