• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeon Fighter Online is back! New characters Dark Knight and Creator available!

Armaros

My DT and DS are amazing now, we go their 2nd awakening updates without their second awakenings.

So my DTs Black Mirror is absurd now. Also <3 liberate:madness

WarRock

So many improvements

I feel like I'm playing a game now and not its beta. Rogue and F. Ranger getting tons of love. The new quest dialogue makes all the difference, there's exclusive lines for each class o=

Only addition I would make for the interface is a "sell all" button...

Wiwefak

Neo Member
Hmm I used to play the korean version alot. Back then when I was without a job. Had a group of non korean players in the Golden Pig guild on Siroco . The Good old times. I haven't had the chance to play anymore.

Astarte

F93SOxl.jpg

My friend is taking a 3 month break from DnF and gave raid segment leader to me
All of this fucking internal korean drama makes me want to die

Astarte

Is this back on steam? Also is there a GAF community? Game looks like a side scrolling DMC/Bayo (which is awesome).

No and no. Unfortunately this game isn't quite picking up as much traction as it should because Nexon fucked over the previous version so hard that it murdered every positive fanfare. It's a shame because this version of the game is pretty nice.

There is a gaf guild but people abandoned it:( I'm the only bloke on in there.

The GM got permabanned from gaf like a bumpass so you need to up and leave.

WarRock

See I did it :E
I actually screwed up, having to stop playing in the last days of the SD event and having a BUNCH of premium items going to expire. Lost tons of gear and pets.

But I kinda have to, college comes first. Also game is starting to feel more like a chore than anything.

Astarte

I actually screwed up, having to stop playing in the last days of the SD event and having a BUNCH of premium items going to expire. Lost tons of gear and pets.

But I kinda have to, college comes first. Also game is starting to feel more like a chore than anything.

Grind to get the chance to grind for anton
Grind anton to get the chance to grind it faster
Grind it faster to help other people grind their stuff
grind
baby
grind

Astarte

Okay then how about this:

This game is fun enough so that even the most monotonous of grinds can be not that bad.
If you're lucky

Mawile

Banned
Most recent post on this topic so figured I'd post here.

What happened to this game? The entire intro and just...setup is entirely different! Where are the old Goblin dungeons and the old starter area? Are they gone now?

Whales

Banned

What happened to this game? The entire intro and just...setup is entirely different! Where are the old Goblin dungeons and the old starter area? Are they gone now?

big season 2 update, theyre gone now. A LOOT of the dungeons changed

when you're higher level there is a map that makes you revisit some of the old dungeons though

MisterHero

A massive event broke Arad so we have an entirely new story. Some old dungeons are technically in the game but mostly as a gimmick.

I just picked up my Blade Master and leveling is ridiculously easy for returning players. Good equipment is easier to buy (depending if you like boss uniques).

Just unlocked Hell Mode so I'm gonna be messing with that for awhile.

Tbh I don't know how healthy the game population is. I'm deciding whether I should put money into the game. If only today's Cash Shop/economy was around during it's prime popularity with Nexon.

Mawile

Banned
A massive event broke Arad so we have an entirely new story. Some old dungeons are technically in the game but mostly as a gimmick.

I just picked up my Blade Master and leveling is ridiculously easy for returning players. Good equipment is easier to buy (depending if you like boss uniques).

Just unlocked Hell Mode so I'm gonna be messing with that for awhile.

Tbh I don't know how healthy the game population is. I'm deciding whether I should put money into the game. If only today's Cash Shop/economy was around during it's prime popularity with Nexon.

Man... I'm not really sure how I feel about all these changes. I can see a lot of good conveniences, but it feels like I'm playing a entirely different game now and all the places I remember are just gone. These beginner dungeons just don't have the same charm to me.

Shame there's no way to play the older version.

ShinMaruku

Back to pushing this game. saw the new changes and now as a rsult leveling up my Necro and Battlemage to rule over all the plebs.

Top Bottom