• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good News for Marvel vs CAPCOM: Infinite. Chun-Li & Chris Face Models Were Fixed

Sami+

I asked my gf for her opinion when I saw this on Twitter yesterday just to confirm I'm not crazy but Chun-Li's "improved" face just looks more Caucasian and less Chinese. Thinner face shape, thinner nose, longer eyebrows, different eye shape.

I don't really see what's supposedly improved about it and I honestly never had a problem with it in the first place, Dante was the one that looked horrible. if anything it's the lighting and shading that looks bad.

JusDoIt

I asked my gf for her opinion when I saw this on Twitter yesterday just to confirm I'm not crazy but Chun-Li's "improved" face just looks more Caucasian and less Chinese. Thinner face shape, thinner nose, longer eyebrows, different eye shape.

Also paler skin.

Akiller

Dante's already been updated slightly.

image.jpg

Best we're gonna get.

Why is his right arm bothering me so much for some reason?

Eidan

We come to a point where Capcom should be asking NRS how to make better faces for their characters.

What a brave new world.

.la1n

The art direction and quality of the art is still awful in this game. It makes it even worse when you compare it to the old Capcom games they are drawn from. Did all the competent artist at Capcom jump ship?

Top Bottom