• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (Xbox One) NeoGAF Dot Horses

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm stuck in a hotel for work until mid October, so my connection is all over the place, same with my availability. I seem to be alright most nights around 11.

Marvie_3

Banned
That one was brutal. Pretty bum luck all night though. It happens though. Things will get better as we play more. Having an idea of where everyone is going to be will get us more chances.

Red_Man

My right bumper has literally just fallen off, so I have to try and hold it in place while I play which fucks my my other controls, this is the second time it's happened to me. Not sure if I should send in a complaint or just try to be more gentle with my controllers.

Red_Man

Some good plays, would be nice to have a D man for once, AI is still too slow to make obvious plays.

I'll buy a new controller tomorrow.

RedRum

Banned
Yo. This game makes you break your shit. My thumb is literally blistered after a night of playing because I push the stick so hard I feel like I'm going to break it.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm basically Gallagher online, we had as many goals turned over as we scored because of goalie interference.
We got jobbed on one especially. I hit the goalie and skated away. He still had the puck covered. Then the other team called for it and Noz picked it off and scored. Got called back.

Yo. This game makes you break your shit. My thumb is literally blistered after a night of playing because I push the stick so hard I feel like I'm going to break it.
My RS on my old controller broke the first day playing with Noz. He thought I died.

Red_Man

I got a new controller today, I'll be on after the debates, hopefully my connection is a good as it was yesterday.

Red_Man

Having some serious connection issues, will wait and see if it clears up in a bit.

Top Bottom