• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

What do you know. I actually research and write more efficiently when I am not banned.

iu50h7vxic7sb.gif

downloadp67z5.gif

^^^^^ MOGEF approved lyrics. Take it. Come on. Take it.

Edgeward

Ugh, trying to watch the Troublemaker debut this chinese site is really awful, loading so slowly. ;_; Labels/youtube needs to stop this blocking of performances nonsense.

ramyeon

Ugh, trying to watch the Troublemaker debut this chinese site is really awful, loading so lsowly. ;_; Labels/youtube needs to stop this blocking of performances nonsense.
Usually I go to instiz.net if youtube doesn't have them. Looks like their registration is closed at the moment though :/

Edgeward

Gotdamn, that performance was HOT. Hyunseung puts his hands all over Hyuna. I'm not sure how they will be able to continue with that routine though, seems like it would cause some netizen outrage somewhere.

vanty

G8 are really good, but the MCs apart from the old guy are so bad compared to the IY1 MCs. I'd rather Tiffany be there than Boom, that's how bad it is.

Peru

Yeah Hyunseung grabbed what he could, good on him. Pretty hot stuff, let's see how many shows they get before changing certain 'key moves'.

Tonight is the premiere of K-pop Star and the debut of BoA as judge.

Conceptor

Started watching.

Have been won over by G8. My resistance crumbled pretty quickly.

http://www.abload.de/img/tumblr_lv945iooz71qi2yb7n5.gif[img][/QUOTE]
Took you long enough!

fancam of Big Bang (minus Taeyang) covering 2NE1's 'I Am The Best' - [url]http://youtu.be/sNBSyUF_F9s[/url]

Alta1r

What do you know. I actually research and write more efficiently when I am not banned.

iu50h7vxic7sb.gif

downloadp67z5.gif

^^^^^ MOGEF approved lyrics. Take it. Come on. Take it.

Hot damn, Eunjung... The first half of the IU gif reminds me of Dragon Ball, like she's about to bust out a fireball or something.

What's the accessory that Taeyeon and Haha had got as their couple item called? The bunny like thing you attach to your waist.

Hmm, the RM episode just has it translated as portable bags, but I could have sworn there was a name for it too. I know those things they threw up on stage that Taengoo was collecting, the pea plush toy things, have some name, but I can't remember that either. Hmm...

Alta1r

Not gonna lie Phono, that last pic...made me say dayam. I thought it was Taengoo for a second.

Soshi at some J.Estina event giving out their signatures:
tumblr_lvojhjbis81qd704zo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lvojhjbis81qd704zo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lvojlyHyXv1qd704zo1_500.jpg

And random pic of Sica I ran into, looking fantastic as usual:
tumblr_lvk9l6FpDs1r7xej0o1_500.jpg

Biscuits

Salazar

FRqNA.gif
EoH3P.gif
JvS7e.gif

bL0Kn.jpg

요것도 예전에 잡지촬영할때 찍은거~^^노글이도 한 여성스러움 한다니까요?ㅋㅋ나의 매력에 너무 빠지진마세요~ㅎㅎ못 빠져 나갈걸용?ㅇㅅㅇ히히

This is from a magazine photoshoot a long time ago~^^ No Eul is feminine as well?keke Don’t fall too much for my charms~hehe you wouldn’t get out of it? hihi

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom