• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe Bundle Glitched Steam 9.99 instead of $140 [Dead]

I'm looking at what comes with that bundle and im having a hard time believing they are going to charge 140 for it.

Edit: Ok i looked up the price of Platinum. Nevermind

snap

Banned
i'm feeling bad for not taking part in this since it's such a good deal

but i've never played warframe and have no intentions to. i would just be throwing away $9

jediyoshi

I'm looking at what comes with that bundle and im having a hard time believing they are going to charge 140 for it.

· 3990 Platinum

QE9mFkD.png

Got it via the mobile app. I'll see when I get home if it actually went through in-game.

The game kept giving me 20% off coupons to my continued annoyance, but now I sort of am glad I held out.

Primus

Just bought it through the Steam client, seemed to work without a hitch. Checking in-game now.

EDIT: Confirmed. I now have the plat, Hydroid Prime, Nami Skyla and Ballistica Primes, as well as the glyphs and accessories.

Gestault

Would it normally be worth that original price? I'm waiting at the final checkout screen, but it just looks like a frame and some currency?

Edit: What the hell. Why not. Bought.

ISee

Always wanted to test warframe. What exactly is this DLC and is it worth it? Or is it just cosmetic stuff?

Crzy1

Haven't played in a long time, but I bit. Installing again, we'll see if it works.

Edit: Thanks for the heads up.

FiraB

Banned
Always wanted to test warframe. What exactly is this DLC and is it worth it? Or is it just cosmetic stuff?
Bit of cosmetic, bit of gameplay and a tonne of platnium that can go a long way to boosting your account into higher tiers.

I dunno what the hell I just bought, but bought.

How exactly does this amount to $140? What actual content did I just buy? Never played Warframe.

Hesemonni

Banned
Yeah wtf is this. I guess I'm going to start playing Warframe.

...The open world stuff was coming for this and not Warframe 2 or something?

Really tempted, but I don't foresee myself ever actually playing Warframe. Even with the opportunity here to get some nearly $200 worth of value for $9.

Though I've heard it's a decent game.

BHK3

Banned
The apps total Garbo, can't e end search for warframe. Tried via browser but can't even add money the screen just hangs. I can't ever get a wario price, either its when I'm asleep or the universe doesn't want me to have it.

Strakt

Was gonna buy it since its such a good deal but then realized I'd prob never play the game once D2 is out. For those who wanna try it out, jump on this deal asap, you get a shit ton of Microtransaction points (3990) and a bunch of other good shit incl 90 day boosters which is why the price is so high originally.

I've been vaguely interested in Warframe mostly from comments in the Destiny 2 PC thread so I bought it. My understanding is that this will cut down on some tedious grinding but I could be wrong. But hey for 9 bucks why not?

Top Bottom