• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Have you ever played Magical Drop?

Never. It gives me Puyo Puyo Tetris x those Bubble Blaster games vibes, but only the 5th is on Steam and it seems it has its fair share of issues (missing features, small likelihood of capitalizing on the competitive elements because it's got a small base, if any at all, etc).

Looks like something I could get into, and since it's so cheap, I might just pick it up for fun one day. You into it?

Can we all agree that plantains are the shit

Damn right.

---

I have an acute allergy pineapples, but like. It's whatever. I'll eat them on pizza, and with my sweet and sour chicken. Food is food, man. It just needs to be prepped right.

Shy

Morning BCT
Mornin' everyone.
Good day, BCT.
Evening evening.
I think 2 is better, mostly because it's a more cohesive story. The team origin/ coming together stuff is already out of the way so you get more characterization.
I thought one was the better movie but two was the better comedy
I preferred 2, like way more. They're both phenomenal, it's just got that edge.
Yeah, i thinkk you guys are swaying me to thinking 2 is better.
The opening 30 minutes of persona 5 are truly fucked up
Yeps. It's pretty dope.

Don't forget there's some free DLC for it, if you're interested.
I'm a insomniac, I sleep 6 hrs max.
Same, and i barely get 6.

Not to mention, i can't go a night without constantly waking up.

Can't remember the last time i had an uninterrupted night's sleep.
Good morning BCT

Happy Mother's day to all my fellow Mama's!
Yes just in case some didn't know some of us are really female sorry to bust your bubble lol.

Didn't know the new thread was up. Kinda weird considering my roommate. Cammy, it was supposed to be a secret. Now I'm gonna have I.C.E. knocking on my door. 😱

Shout out to my SFV buddies
Cammy (I'll be back soon)
Ryu (the assassin 😉)
Cadbury (thanks again)
Rashid (hope the wind doesn't blow you away 🙄)
Beef (keep it kosher)
Old man I know you don't play with us because of the arthritis but hi anyways 😁
Before I go into hiding again just cause you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not around 😛.

As always be positive and stay safe.
And good morning to you Jean. 💗💗💗💗💗💗

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Never. It gives me Puyo Puyo Tetris x those Bubble Blaster games vibes, but only the 5th is on Steam and it seems it has its fair share of issues (missing features, small likelihood of capitalizing on the competitive elements because it's got a small base, if any at all, etc).

Looks like something I could get into, and since it's so cheap, I might just pick it up for fun one day. You into it?

Got Magical Drop 3 on the Neo Geo.

Its personally almost like a broken fighting game, because it adds junk to the opponents side when you make decent combos, and some fighters and better patterns of junk than others.

But if you have two good players playing good characters, it is a fun, tense game that goes fairly quickly. I like it a lot. I believe it's on Xbox and PSN...

D i Z

MMOs are trash

Oh no....

PQVpGf.gif

Sch1sm

People said we don't talk about shit in here, now look at us go! (Lol)

Got Magical Drop 3 on the Neo Geo.

Its personally almost like a broken fighting game, because it adds junk to the opponents side when you make decent combos, and some fighters and better patterns of junk than others.

But if you have two good players playing good characters, it is a fun, tense game that goes fairly quickly. I like it a lot. I believe it's on Xbox and PSN...

Yeah, that junk stuff is why I said it reminds me of Puyo Puyo Tetris, actually. As you clear areas in your own screen, your opponent gets junk that makes their game more a pain in the ass, and have to clear that as well as their Tetriminos/Puyos. Can get real intense.

I'll give it a look. I'm pretty trash at clearing, not gonna lie. I'm more a logic puzzle person if I were to nail myself down into a niche, but those games have the fun element I need in them every now and then.

D i Z

Getting the shit out the way early.

Broccoli is the easiest thing to season. Do they just like to eat plain food?

D i Z

The BCT cookout needs to be a text adventure game. Shit would start out like the bbq scene in Barbershop 2, have a dash of The Hangover movies sprinkled in, but end with the cops at the door. All survivors and anyone not passed out or gravely wounded left running around like the cast of Clue.

Can you guys help me? I'm trying to remember a song. The funny thing is I remember the chorus line today while at work but when I get home I forget it. The chorus line was about a dude singing a somber song about sitting on a lonely something, hoping the tide roll away.

Edit: Never mind found it.

Sch1sm

Alien is wack

Watching the 3rd episode of American Gods. And they're killing it with the opening again.

Yeah. It wasn't very good.

LOL. Yep. Love it.

Alien was that had? Was hoping it'd be decent enough, tbh.

@Shy Should I just read American Gods, or find a way to watch this show in Canada?

Can you guys help me? I'm trying to remember a song. The funny thing is I remember the chorus line today while at work but when I get home I forget it. The chorus line was about a dude singing a somber song about sitting on a lonely something, hoping the tide roll away.

r/tipofmytongue is your best friend.

Shy

Alien was that had? Was hoping it'd be decent enough, tbh.
It's very mediocre.

Michael Fassbender is the best thing in it. But otherwise, meh.
@Shy Should I just read American Gods, or find a way to watch this show in Canada?
Do what i'm doing.

I'm watching the series (which is very good, and faithful) And listening to the 10th Anniversary unabridged audio book at the same time. (for the first time. it's very good, i highly recommend it)

I decided i couldn't wait for each episode, which is why i started listening to the audio too.

Beefy

Do what i'm doing.

I'm watching the series (which is very good, and faithful) And listening to the 10th Anniversary unabridged audio book at the same time. (for the first time. it's very good, i highly recommend it)

I decided i couldn't wait for each episode, which is why i started listening to the audio too.

I may do that. AG is dope atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom