• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT5| Zenophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the universal tournament arc it would be nice if the they went into the Makaioshin. Have them take over the universe turning it into a Makaioshin paradise in which the Makaioshin are given a huge power boost and the z fighters have to train and beat teams multiple tiers of evil demon Kai.

After that some kind of smaller saga with a war world scenario where goku, gohan, piccolo, vegeta, trunks and gotten are trapped on a planet in the void between realms fighting to survive would be neat.

Then a threat to Zeno would be interesting.

olympia

Happy Show Day!

If you are somehow watching the FujiTV broadcast 4PM/7PM PST/EST and want to talk spoilers, feel free to come chat it up in Kagari's IRC. Per Arched's rules spoilers must be tagged before the simulcast at 5:30 PST/8:30 EST.

Quote for details to the IRC

I won't be around for this one today, unfortch. But, I wanted to share.

Big One

Banned
The tournament will be interesting to see. I hope Roshi actually competes as Jackie Chun and manages to get a couple of wins he wouldn't otherwise get.

Real Hero

The tournament will be interesting to see. I hope Roshi actually competes as Jackie Chun and manages to get a couple of wins he wouldn't otherwise get.

They have had so many references to earlier stuff recently (android 8 etc) I wouldn't be surprised if we seem him at least consider going as Jackie Chun.

N.Domixis

Banned
Time for the biggest retcon in enterntainment history. Turns out earthlings are saiyan descendants and thats why saiyans and humans can still reproduce. All humans can become super saiyans if activated. This can only be done by gods/genetic manipulation. Everyone gets a power boost for the tournament. Win/Win.

RocknRola

Saw the previews on Twitter. Can't wait. Just getting to know all the other Gods of Destruction is going to be something else! Hope they flesh it out too, no need to rush it!

Time for the biggest retcon in enterntainment history. Turns out earthlings are saiyan descendants and thats why saiyans and humans can still reproduce. All humans can become super saiyans if activated. This can only be done by gods/genetic manipulation. Everyone gets a power boost for the tournament. Win/Win.
You really think this is going to happen? Would be interesting if the humans became heirs to the Saiyan race.

I'd love for my boy, Tien, to get a power up

YoungOne

They could have elder Kai unlock their potential or toriyama can pull a trunks with them. I just want the humans relevant again.

FStubbs

They could have elder Kai unlock their potential or toriyama can pull a trunks with them. I just want the humans relevant again.

I honestly wonder how strong a normal human can get. All of the humans seemed to have given up on things like gravity training, training with Whis, etc.

At this point I think Naruto and Sasuke are just as strong as Tenshinhan and Krillin.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Pretty good episode, certainly something somewhat different from the typical DB-norm.
Blackleg will be happy with a certain scene...

Daemul

From the preview it looks like we're going to be getting some new quality shots to add to our portfolio to join the episode 5 ones.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
72 preview:
Goku was done in by an assassin and murdered. Gohan, Goten and Piccolo desperately try to revive him but there's no response. Just then, Piccolo senses something descending from the sky...!?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
My favorite scene of the episode is probably when
Gohan tells Goten they need to go undercover, brings out a Saiyaman outfit for him but Goten declines it! Gohan gets sad, saying Goten used to think it was cool... :<

Qa9VfI9.jpg

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Neat thing about the Super manga: Goku Black apparently has both SSj and SSjR. The thing is, in Toriyama's original drawing/reference it states that Black has both. It just got kinda ignored in the anime. In the manga, Trunks even says he'd seen Black use SSj earlier.

oh no

Neat thing about the Super manga: Goku Black apparently has both SSj and SSjR. The thing is, in Toriyama's original drawing/reference it states that Black has both. It just got kinda ignored in the anime. In the manga, Trunks even says he'd seen Black use SSj earlier.
o

Doesn't Toriyama's artwork say that he can go SSJ but it's pink?

NeonZ

Doesn't Toriyama's artwork say that he can go SSJ but it's pink?

According to herms' translation it says that he can go SSJ like Goku and a SSJ with a slight different color from Goku's. There's only a drawing of SSJ Rose though, which is probably why the anime team ignored the first part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom