• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Possible "Shadow of the Tomb Raider" Logos and Gameplay/Locations Leaked

NeoRaider

060817_takeoff-websit1nsrl.jpg

http://takeoffla.com/#work/43

-Pyramids
-Braid
-Spear
-Machete
-Sword...

BTW. This company is a marketing studio, and they create promotional materials for games. They worked with SE before.

We are based out of Los Angeles, California with design studios in Montreal, London and Lyon. As a supplier, we cater exclusively to the game marketing industry.

Surprised this wasn't shown at E3

The last two games have been really good, but story wise they've been kind of too dry. I hope that as the franchise moves forward they start to find a sense of humour. It doesn't have to be Uncharted, but the original games were still light and fun in a way that the new games just aren't

Gameplay wise they're up there with the best but let Lara have a little bit of fun

Ninjimbo

Is Eidos Montreal making this game or is it still Crystal Dynamics?

Anyhow, I am so down for a good ole fashion pyramid.

kulapik

I wonder if this was canned for Marvel, or if they are making this first, then moving on to Marvel. Or both, lol

kc44135

I don't care what anybody says, I loved TR 2013 and ROTTR, and I can't wait for this! The setting sounds cool. Seems like Egypt and Pyramids are in vogue right now, eh?

NeoRaider

I wonder if this was canned for Marvel, or if they are making this first, then moving on to Marvel. Or both, lol

We won't hear about Marvel game before later next year.
Also Eidos Montreal is working on this game (with developers from CD helping i guess).

True Fire

I'm glad they're continuing Lara's character development. This series is working very well, even if Square Enix is doing everything they can to tank it.

I just hope they keep making them, instead of doing something stupid like End of the Tomb Raider next.

Zojirushi

Maybe I'm remembering this wrong from the ending of ROTTR but weren't they headed to some Latin American country?

So...Aztec/Maya ruins?

Less collectibles for this one please. Make it more like 2013 again!

So much this. Rise just ended up getting in the way of itself and deflating any sense of urgency with its collectathon nonsense.

And I also wouldn't mind a move away from the po faced seriousness of the last couple of games. Lara is meant to keep doing this shit because she enjoys it, so let's actually show how fun it is again.

Plus, either the voice actor strike, can we get a new voice actor for Lara? The current one is just painfully awful.

Pachimari

I'm so insanely excited about Shadow of the Tomb Raider. The 2013 one was one of the best experiences I've had in the last 17 years. Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to Rise of the Tomb Raider yet, but I did play 1-2 hours of it and loved what I saw of it. I really hope we get to Egypt or at least see some pyramids and deserts. I loved the desert setting in Revelations.

Harlequin

Maybe I'm remembering this wrong from the ending of ROTTR but weren't they headed to some Latin American country?

So...Aztec/Maya ruins?

That wasn't confirmed only hinted at and the first reboot game's ending also hinted at something to do with North America and that never actually happened so people were taking it with a grain of salt. The backgrounds in those sketches obviously do show South American ruins, though, so it looks like this time that ending hint was accurate.

Top Bottom