• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So this meme about recreating cover artwork using only Clipart and Comic Sans...

mrmickfran

I may have gone a little bit overboard.

8qYHYWNl.jpg

48cz3HSl.jpg

I love how that guy is just casually jogging away from an explosion.

This must've taken a shitload of time.

This isn't out yet, but like I'll let that stop me

comicsansuncharted4e0ogk.png

(Although I'm gonna look mighty silly if the game's not rated T for some reason)

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I would play that ducktales remastered;

That almost looks what someone would print for a pirated copy

Eradicate

Obligatory bootleg classic:

tumblr_lnsk748ElG1qzp9weo1_1280.jpg

Haha! The pirate who came up with that one did a great job! I never saw that before but I love it.

We need more posts on here, even if they are the 5 minute variety like shandy706's great Red Dead one.
I did mine at work too, albeit spending far more time than justified on it.
I'll try to drum up more.

Blessed be to whoever bumped this thread, god I haven't laughed this hard at a thread in ages. An absolute comedic goldmine.

Too many good ones to count them all, but a special shoutout to the MGS4, RE6, Sonic 1, StarFox Adventures, and the GE 007 boxarts as the cream of the crop.

LAA

OK, this thread's given me some entertainment this week, so I think it's time to try and bump it again adding a contribution of my own to hopefully get things started, first time trying:

anJW5Bj.png

I'm sorry Nomura.

Sora_N

OK, this thread's given me some entertainment this week, so I think it's time to try and bump it again adding a contribution of my own to hopefully get things started, first time trying:

anJW5Bj.png

I'm sorry Nomura.

Oh god

Top Bottom