• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Skittles

I knew it was risky to pull, but I didn't know that it was going to be as bad as it is lol..

Getting both ex medals might be a bit much for 4 draws. Would take a lot more rerolls.
Should bare minimum just get an Ava ex.
I would restart if I didn't have such good medals and 2 boosted seph ex. Wish I was that lucky on global
:(

I deleted the game, then reinstalled. Each reroll took about 30 minutes from my experience cause of the redownload and tutorial quest.

Idk if there is a better or different way. Think it's the only way.
I also knew and did it anyway. Not gonna complain because I expected it to happen. Seeing the reddit fuming is quite hilarious though. The past few EX banners/HD namine have taught people nothing. Though I do wonder why whales would drop the game at supposed power creep, when I've done every single piece of content using 2 VIP medals. Unless they mean coliseum, but staying competitive in that has always been expensive.

It'll be a pain. But you will be glad you did.

You can do in 20 to 25 minutes once you get used to skipping text and such.
Shame there's no easy tutorial skip workaround like in OP:TC

Sölf

Of course I got to the final gauntlet round and couldn't 1 turn it. So no speed gem. But I wanted that. So I just used everything I had and it worked. It was quite costly though...

- 50 Mirrors put into KH 0.2 Aqua for max guilt.
- ATB 4 Max put onto her (replaced her ATB 3 Max & Lux)
- 2 Mickey & Brooms put into the Copy Medal (which basically only copies iKairi 2 and was not necessary in restropect). 138 guilt -> 12 more Mirrors for max guilt.
- ATB 4 Max & SP 2 put on my Xigbar B (replaced his ATB 3 Max & SP 2)

I still had to rely on poison to actually kill the Cards. And I used the Seph Ex someone shared. Without the above the cards had +2 Bars left (so ~7 in total) without poison. Srsly. At least I beat it now. Also beat round 6+7 of the Hades Cup but can't beat 8 due to the mob that sleeps me, since my usual setup now doesn't work (could luck paralysis and just ignore poison).

raven777

2nd anniversary artwork from Nomura
DIujjX4VwAAoQbB.jpg:orig

Munti

2nd anniversary artwork from Nomura
DIujjX4VwAAoQbB.jpg:orig

Nice artwork, I like the characters :). Although some look a bit young for being leaders.
Poor
Strelitzia :(. Would have been nice if she would also appear in the artwork.
I'm excited that Marluxia is in the game. I hoped that his somebody isn't evil though, on the other hand, his actings fits with his character in CoM
(tricking out people/organisations)

Also, the new mysterious character has a red shirt on. And does Ven hold something in his hands or is it his knee?

Psxphile

There's speculation that the hooded character is either Luxu (seems unlikely, he was supposed to have left after witnessing the end of the war) or a canon version of Player.

Munti

There's speculation that the hooded character is either Luxu (seems unlikely, he was supposed to have left after witnessing the end of the war) or a canon version of Player.

I think it's rather a girl. If you zoom the picture in, you can see long eyelashes

Farsi

IDK how much more I can reroll... Going through this tutorial over and over is soul-crushing.

It's gonna be so worth it once you get a pull like this

sqxXmHT.png

Oh and once you get Ava you'll be able to get the 4 free M&Bs easily and this weekend's raid boss can't kill you. So you can just use the auto raid boss feature and level to 250+ within an hour.
Keep pushing, it's gonna be so woooooooooorth it.

pariah164

It's gonna be so worth it once you get a pull like this

sqxXmHT.png

Oh and once you get Ava you'll be able to get the 4 free M&Bs easily and this weekend's raid boss can't kill you. So you can just use the auto raid boss feature and level to 250+ within an hour.
Keep pushing, it's gonna be so woooooooooorth it.
None of my rolls have been like that. I get quite a few silvers.

EDIT: Cloud EX, Namine x2, Praise the Sun Terra.

Siiiiiiiigh.

I also knew and did it anyway. Not gonna complain because I expected it to happen. Seeing the reddit fuming is quite hilarious though. The past few EX banners/HD namine have taught people nothing. Though I do wonder why whales would drop the game at supposed power creep, when I've done every single piece of content using 2 VIP medals. Unless they mean coliseum, but staying competitive in that has always been expensive.

Shame there's no easy tutorial skip workaround like in OP:TC

I plan to foolishly pull 2 to 4 more times lol.
I actually got some decent medals so even if I don't get him, it isn't too bad.
Hd namine with extra attack was an awesome surprise.
Let's me copy hpo or t&a twice and that's super great for buffers.

Namine x2, Cloud EX, Terra 0.2 version.

And also this guy:

Didn't get EX THE BOYS, but. I'm happy with this.
Congrats! See it wasn't too long a task. Lol
Someone in my party sharing a boosted Ava.

Speaking of Jp, before it was just me and a friend. Now there is like 15 people in my party. It's pretty cool and random lol.

Skittles

I plan to foolishly pull 2 to 4 more times lol.
I actually got some decent medals so even if I don't get him, it isn't too bad.
Hd namine with extra attack was an awesome surprise.
Let's me copy hpo or t&a twice and that's super great for buffers.

Congrats! See it wasn't too long a task. Lol
Someone in my party sharing a boosted Ava.

Speaking of Jp, before it was just me and a friend. Now there is like 15 people in my party. It's pretty cool and random lol.
My ill aqua went from +2 gauge/800 hp to ground/air def down. So not all that bad for me either. I'd wait until the next banner reveal before making those pulls though. I know in jp tsums were around the same time as seph ex

My ill aqua went from +2 gauge/800 hp to ground/air def down. So not all that bad for me either. I'd wait until the next banner reveal before making those pulls though. I know in jp tsums were around the same time as seph ex

That's true.. tsum tsum come out this week I think.

Maybe I shouldn't pull for seph until the last night where they announce the banner before sephiroth banner expires.

pariah164

TMW you know you're out of space and it's time to either waste jewels or boot some medals...

And yes, I have this issue in both Global and JP.

deanote666

Anyone notice that the coliseum is harder this month than last month?

More health bars earlier than last month...

Only made it to the level 950+ enemies. Made it to level 1100+ enemies last month...

Wasn't Xion without a face until Roxas started hanging out with her more?

But what if THAT'S based on a real person!?!?!?111

*repeat .gif*

Alternate answer:
Xion is based on a real person whose heart was in Ven,
who carried it into the creation of Roxas and imprinted itself on the puppet. It says a lot about the series that this is the more likely answer.

Farsi

The VIP for this week in JP is insane. If you're a new player this is a must cop. You get 7 copies of
Key Art 11, 7 copies of illustrated Sora Santa and 7 copies of the new Key Art 13, not only is KA13 really strong but you get a chance of getting attack traits on him and you get 50 fucking Nova levels if you fully max guilt KA13.

Oh and you also get an extra 1,400 jewels and access to the special mega VIP quest. If you're on itunes go to play-asia, get one of those JP giftcards. If you're on Android, spend the $11. It's worth it, best deal we've gotten in this game period.

pariah164

The only bad part about getting so many good medals so early is I don't have enough cost to equip more than one.

Thank God Master Ava is so OP.

Lnds500

The VIP for this week in JP is insane. If you're a new player this is a must cop. You get 7 copies of
Key Art 11, 7 copies of illustrated Sora Santa and 7 copies of the new Key Art 13, not only is KA13 really strong but you get a chance of getting attack traits on him and you get 50 fucking Nova levels if you fully max guilt KA13.

Oh and you also get an extra 1,400 jewels and access to the special mega VIP quest. If you're on itunes go to play-asia, get one of those JP giftcards. If you're on Android, spend the $11. It's worth it, best deal we've gotten in this game period.

I am pressing the button on my iPad and nothing happens. Anyone know if that's normal?

Finally beat round 14. 15 doesn't look too bad but haven't tried it for real yet.

So close, yet so far.

This was my setup (+ a SC2 Tieri friend)

Xig has AB3M + SP2. If I were to put my AB4M + SP2 I just got from the avatar board on him, would that be strong enough to make up for the left over HP?

Edit: Inching closer

Maybe use more green buffs and debuff? Try using kh3 sora. Also use copy cat on that Sora if you can.

Finally beat round 14. 15 doesn't look too bad but haven't tried it for real yet.

Maybe use more green buffs and debuff? Try using kh3 sora. Also use copy cat on that Sora if you can.

How would a Speed buff help him? Xigbar B would hit with Power since Cloud is a Speed enemy.

Farsi

Pff no, that should be it. Anyone know what's cheaper? Android or iTunes JP?

None of my cards work on my JP itunes account for whatever reason. So I have to buy the Japanese itunes gift cards online and the rates are expensive unless you're buying a big money card.

Go with Android. Super easy, cheap, and very convenient. I save about $6 on VIP with Android.

Lnds500

None of my cards work on my JP itunes account for whatever reason. So I have to buy the Japanese itunes gift cards online and the rates are expensive unless you're buying a big money card.

Go with Android. Super easy, cheap, and very convenient. I save about $6 on VIP with Android.

Cool, thanks. This will probably be the first time I will buy VIP in either version.

Top Bottom