• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GifCam - making Gifs just got super easy [v2 released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
iVuT5p0B1vq3g.gif

quoting it just because it's so damn awesome it deserves to be posted yet again.

Ripclawe

Banned
This impresses me *sniff*

now I know how instagram iphone users felt when android got a version ;)

But nice program, finally someone came up with a simple elegant solution

izjZcYHGrAuE8.gif

Wish the framerate it could capture was higher, but not bad at all. Extremely easy to use.

Note: GIF from PSO2. Gunner technique that's basically Bullet-time John Woo dive + 360.

Can we make it a gaf initiative to go back and make higher quality versions of crappy gifs?

A nice version of the Joker "And here we go," nodding Nicholson (been done, but you know), etc.

RagnarokX

This will only make us gif makers stronger, mwahaha. Before I had to download the videos, convert them to .avi, cut the videos to just the portions I wanted, delete useless frames, save image sequence, open in GIMP. This will save all the video editing steps.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
This will only make us gif makers stronger, mwahaha. Before I had to download the videos, convert them to .avi, cut the videos to just the portions I wanted, delete useless frames, save image sequence, open in GIMP. This will save all the video editing steps.

Would be funny as hell if SunhiLegend used it...
wait a minute
O_O

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
This is going to change the internet forever.
The masses will not make use of this power responsibly.

This comes at a good time. I was looking at some KoF 2003 Stage rips in lieu of the fighting game gifs thread, but unlike a lot of other rips, these are html files with a bunch of seperate gifs pieced together for one image, making sharing them rather difficult.

This however makes it a whole lot better, just have to capture the screen.

1rP2vdY.gif

Not perfect in speed and looping, but much more practical.

zeioIIDX

iw4pxvOT6ULYq.gif

Really loving this program, it's incredibly easy to use. I'll be glad when the option to add text is implemented!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom