• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... What's everyone playing?

Wolfe

The Metroid II remake on 3DS, Samus Returns? I think. Anyway, loving it, already put too many hours into the small fraction I've played so far, I guess I'm an anti-speedrunner.

Swiggins

Currently playing a bit of Smite and some South Park FBW, trying to make the wait for Wolfenstein a little more bearable.

Demicore

Finally dug through my backlog sufficiently to get around playing Outland. Great game so far. Also Crusader Kings II with friends; this game is pure insanity.

Tareskog

I have almost no spare time these days. The little time I do dedicate to gaming lately however has been The Evil Within. The short, but many, chapters allow me to easily jump in and jump out after a long day. It's great. Down 5 chapters this far and having a blast. Hopefully I'll get time to play Wolfenstein when it comes out.

Erevador

The Evil Within 2
694c8ff2be5a946520063f2fd3cb8959.gif

A fascinating fusion of classic survival horror and modern semi-open world game design. I'm totally beguiled with the game, the art design, the moodiness, the over the top storytelling... it's an old fashioned joy with some very contemporary kick and polish.

petran79

Banned
Playing Killer Instinct on Steam.

Maybe it is a well build and organised fighting game, but mechanics are way too simple, almost MK X level. A well polished turd so to speak.No wonder it was successful on XB1 since it did not have to compete with GG Xrd or even SFV

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I've been going hard at BOTW. Figure I've put in about 75 hours and am on the last Divine Beast. I'm not a huge fan of puzzles so I'm going to be glad to get them out of the way.

The shrines are just about the perfect puzzle scenario in my opinion. Real rewards. 5 minutes and you're done. Completely voluntary.

I'm hoping to beat the game by Friday when I start vacation! Then I'm gonna either try a quick go at Axiom Verge or roll right into Mario.

It's funny. I bought BOTW on Wii U at launch, and days later bought a Switch on impulse. BOTW didn't grab me originally because the Wii U was such a pain in the ass to use. About 2 months ago I bought the Switch version and it's like a revelation to be able to play whenever is convenient for me.

Even after I beat the game I want to keep finding memories because they're so well done. I was never a huge Zelda fan outside of LTTP, but this is the Zelda I always wanted.

nogoodnamesleft said:
Breath of fire 3. Best BOF.

Bought it twice for PSP (physical and digital), still have never played it!

I've been playing through the picross e games, just working on beating the puzzles as quick as possible. Also replaying Final Fantasy X on the PS Vita, just at the High Road.

Sjefen

Grinding Nioh in «The way if the wise», Rocket league for competetive action and Battlefield 1 for shooter. Looking at my backlog but cant decide what I will replace Nioh with. Any help: Mafia 3 or Yakuza 0? Have no experience with either franchises.

Farsi

Shadow of War, I'm trying to get on Evil Within 2 but I'll be honest, I'm scared shitless. The first hour I played last night had me shook.

Makeda

Currently going through Splatoon 2 & FIFA Career Mode at the moment - Eagerly waiting to deep dive into Odyssey.

Path of Exile (No idea.. It's not at all a forgiving game either) and Stardew Valley Switch.

One is aggravating as hell and the other is so full of charm and cute little duckies ♡

sirap

Still slaving away at Stardew Valley. It's going to be tough choosing between Odyssey and Origins...kinda want to explore Egypt but Steal My Sunshine has got me hyped for some Mario

Still slaving away at Stardew Valley. It's going to be tough choosing between Odyssey and Origins...kinda want to explore Egypt but Steal My Sunshine has got me hyped for some Mario

I did the right thing and pre-ordered both when Walmart had that $50 Canadian deal lol and since my wife and kids will likely hog Mario I can play Origins xD

Dueck

Banned
I’m about 2 hours into The Evil Within 2, and it’s definitely better than I expected based on some of the negativity in another topic here... Normally I groan at the thought of anything being made into yet another open-world game, but the way they’ve done it here works well.

.hacked

Shadows of War on XB1 - only few hours in but think I am going to wait until the Xbox one X comes out, all I can see are the low res textures.

Destiny 2 on PS4 Pro - got my titan spec out how I like him, if only my save would work on PC version. I would buy a gaming laptop without hesitation if it did.

NeoGeo games on Switch - to hold me over till MARIO been playing some of them Neo Geo game.

Wolfenstine 2 and Mario on Friday!

ffvorax

I finished the first class trial of Danganronpa V3 yesterday... wow! It was long and unexpected! :O

Also I played the Prey Demo, I like the atmosphere but I hate the combat... I don't know what to do, but for now I have to wait some time before buying new games (also my birthday is near...).

Top Bottom