• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 41, 2017 (Oct 09 - Oct 15)

Grotte

Neo Member
While I had this account for quite a while now, I was mostly just reading gaf and not posting.

However if you could still send me an invite for discord or inform me about the future of this thread, once it's decided I would really appreciate it.

Vena

We're working our way through this, sorry!

Also if you already have a discord account, that works too you can PM me that and I can reach you more easily that way!

Brenal

An invite would be nice this my most visited thread and i would like to keep an eye on sales while things settle down

samar11

Can anyone explain to me what this discord business is all about and all the hush hush behind by ? Reading from some of the comments lol

starmud

IMO, breaking up into smaller sub forums and chat rooms is usually always death of any online community in the long run.

I’m hoping to see these threads continue and if not here at least on an established forum that has a chance of survival.

I’ve appreciated the work many poured into keeping sales age what it is for so many years :)

Mario007

Yeah I agree. I hope there will be a new Media Create thread tomorrow and a PAL Chart thread today too. If not then i hope everyone moves to a different place en masse. Otherwise it's just splitting up an already small niche community.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
I'm a simple man, just tell me where Chris1964 goes. I will follow. I very much doubt he will simply stop posting MC threads.

Most of old sales age crew is on hold status. Until things become clear by next week there will be no posts from me.

EDarkness

Yeah I agree. I hope there will be a new Media Create thread tomorrow and a PAL Chart thread today too. If not then i hope everyone moves to a different place en masse. Otherwise it's just splitting up an already small niche community.

This might be an inevitable thing, but we can hope once things calm down there will be some consensus on what will happen next.

mugwhump

I'd ask for a discord invite, but honestly, I doubt I'd use it. I'm a forum guy through and through.

I'm getting the impression that if resetera isn't total shit, people are gonna be moving there. I guess I'll go with them. I just hope their account approvals don't take forever.

Also I can't believe the fucking vita outlived neogaf

aeolustl

Can someone send me discord link? I don't post much but I would really like to see what you guys think on the recent news about Capcom (or at least what the WSJ wants)

Edit: Thanks for the quick adding

Orgen

Most of old sales age crew is on hold status. Until things become clear by next week there will be no posts from me.

Cool, I'll wait then until next week too. Thanks to everyone that is still posting Japanese sales related things here, it's deeply appreciated ;D

Eolz

I'm mainly glad we can at least talk again together before anything is happening. Missed that.

Sounds good to me. Really want to go where media create threads will go, with you/nirolak/duckroll/vena/oregano/etc...

Phew got a few. Keep sending me PMs and/or your discord # for invites if interested.

Will do. I dislike discord but it's a good backup I guess lol.

Meh, it's gonna be weird if these threads aren't around anymore. Discord is something but I can't really browse it from my phone in work to get updated insight and numbers!

Top Bottom