• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H3H3Productions |OT| Reppin' the Naysh \//\

Fat4all

Banned
E4bGwML.gif

mood music

Welcome, you lovely goofers, gaffers, jokers and pranksters!

Welcome to the Neogaf H3H3Productions Official Thread, where one can rep the naysh and praise papa for the sodie pops all from the comfort of Gaf! Now Gaf can follow and chronicle the adventures of the Fupa King, through every upcoming video and reaction!

H3H3 is a YouTube Channel created by the married couple Ethan & Hila Klein. Starting originally in Israel, the two write, produce, direct act and star in all of their works (with the occasional guest appearance). Though reaction videos have been their largest bodies of work across both their YouTube channels, they also perform sketch comedy, musical segments, and rants/editorials. Hila Klein is also a producer and propmaster on The JonTron Show. They gained an audience early on with more abstract videos, featuring bizarre editing and video effects, but have recently flourished with the recent "Vape Nation" and SoFlo Antonio Facebook rants.

But even though Ethan & Hila can stir up the YouTube Drama to maximum levels, all they really want to do is serve up some goofs, gaffs and laughs. Maybe a little Papa John's and sodie pops.

jEC7Ih3.png

Reactions

Here are a few starter reaction videos (and a few of my favorites) to get you started on your H3H3 journey, followed by a playlist of all their reaction videos thus far:

Feeding the Homeless (feat. Filthy Frank)

Here in my Garage with Tai Lopez
DJ Khaled, Hold You Down
Alison Gold - ABCDEFG
Playlist of H3H3Reaction Videos, Chronologically

sFh7vbP.png

Some Goofs, Some Gaffs, Some Laughs

A few Skits, Sketches and Original Works from good ole Papa:

VAPE NATION
Cya, Israel!
Raviolli Hungry Gold Digger (feat. Filthy Frank)
THE DJ KHALED DOCUMENTARY
Face Yoga Lube Time

5zukEh1.png

Rep The Nation!

In this section, I will link to all the supplementary works of Ethan & Hila, as well as their other homes on the internet, and a couple of their close pals.

Youtube
Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Instagram
Don't forget H3H3Productions sister site, Ethan & Hila! They put out even more content there, and of wonderful quality.

Support them on Patreon and be entered to win a Jeff Dunham Sex Doll (Dunnie)! One is given away every month, though they feel like they already make enough money from Patreon at the moment.
Consider purchasing some of Hila's original art here!

F.O.T.N. (Friends of the Naysh)

Filthy Frank is a constant contributor and collaborator of H3H3, with both appearing in each others videos!
JonTron likes to pop up on the H3H3 sister channel, Ethan and Hila, and has occasionally appeared in the main channels videos!
Schmoyoho is a recent addition to the friends list, appearing and composing music for GH3H3 in a recent reaction video!

ieBmGgr.png

Just to note, this is my first Official Thread, so any comments, criticisms or anything you think should be added to the OP, I'm all ears and welcome to suggestion!

Gif and graphics pooped out by yours truly.

This Thread is certified J.R.H.N.B.R.

LnHguFU.jpg

~Papa Bless~

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
If anyone is wondering, this is the video that's supposed to prove Ethan is some huge asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVAfuq48tY

Essentially Ethan is a huge asshole because Leafy started talking shit about a Youtuber and Ethan agreed that he made crappy content. So, next time you say you dislike someone's content realize that this makes you a huge piece of shit.

Also, if you tell someone not to go on dramaalert as to not make drama, it means you're a psychopath that wants to remove someone's right to voice their opinion or some crazy bullshit.

Top Bottom