• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman Trilogy HD is coming in January, Cover + Premium Edition goodies revealed

Xanadu

Banned
Screens

Gmlug.jpg

pPnut.jpg

tkQfY.jpg

PSSss.jpg

that jpeg compression, but still it looks nowhere near the pc versions

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I haven't played any of these so I'm looking forward to this collection. I dog the boxart too. It looks way nicer than most HD collections, especially from third parties.

I like that cover art. It isn't even that unfitting considering that a lot of the hitman universe is based on movie references and the fact that the guys at IO are fans of these kind of things. It's way more characteristic than the majority of action game cover art as well. What is way more interesting though is if, and how, they have fixed several glitches and technical issues of the earlier games. Day one anyway and I'm glad there's a 360 version coming as well. Wasn't it rumored only for PS3 prior to the official announcement?

mrboo001

Banned
Do not play absolution first. That's like playing Skyrim before Morrowind and Invisible War before Deus Ex. It's one of the biggest sins in gaming.

If thats the case then I'm going to hell.

EDIT: Oh, Invisible War... opps, I though you meant the new Deus Ex game... in that case I'm only going to purgatory.

Top Bottom