• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Belichick is America's favorite coach because Trump did not win any states in New England?
Are you saying that having the coach with the most "sb's" in the biggest league in America come out and say he will be a great president didn't help hm n a super close election. Come on

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
did you guys get sonic for the switch? cant decide if i want it portable or in 4k on my PS4 pro :(. might go switch just because i barely use this thing shrug

WedgeX

Banned
did you guys get sonic for the switch? cant decide if i want it portable or in 4k on my PS4 pro :(. might go switch just because i barely use this thing shrug

Sonic being on the switch reminded me of this gif:

kJTujfZ.gif

bionic77

Bionic and BG could of prevented Trump but they failed us.
I am dropping all Trump supporters and not rationalizing or defending their behavior. I was a huge NFL and Steelers fan but I am out now because they are part of the problem.

Trump is not a dictator he was out in office by 60 million assholes.

You on the other hand are going to pretend that the NFL and the Pats are the 'good' Trump supporters.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Me and FMT on the rooftops with our Switches feeling smug as fuck and getting ready for the Ball era.

Tall4Life

I am dropping all Trump supporters and not rationalizing or defending their behavior. I was a huge NFL and Steelers fan but I am out now because they are part of the problem.

Trump is not a dictator he was out in office by 60 million assholes.

You on the other hand are going to pretend that the NFL and the Pats are the 'good' Trump supporters.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Me and FMT on the rooftops with our Switches feeling smug as fuck and getting ready for the Ball era.

I am one of the good ones Bionic, I voted Hilldawg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG, Floy

Soon we must meet to determine who is who's boy on the Browns.

Myles Garrett as we know belongs to BG tho first and foremost.

Thomas Davis got his extension.

1 yr/ 6.75 mil

3 mil guaranteed

That doesn't at all seem unreasonable to me. And it wouldn't really make sense that Getts would be so hesitant with those numbers ( unless he was just fundamentally opposed to paying him at all)

Kave remember at the beginning of last college season when we were Pming about Qbs and Kizer was a big point. Squicken will deny but I had the same convos with him. Now he's our boy.

Edit: FUCK, double post. Now I have banish myself

Gobias

Banned
This is true.

edit:

Today has me rightfully worked up. But I need to finish my last summer takehome final. Gotta find the motivation.

Be like me. I got too drunk and passed out at 3 PM and missed my final college exam. I still got a B on it somehow.

Hindl

FAs can flame out and rookies haven't even played a game, but this puts some perspective on the Eagles offseason given how tight against the cap they were supposed to be. QB and S upgrades are just backups too so shouldn't really count

Jimmy Kempski‏
@JimmyKempski
Eagles had ~$12.5mm in cap space before FA. In my view, they upgraded QB, RB, WR, DE, CB, & S. Cap space again at ~$12.6 after Mathews cut.
11:53 AM - 15 Aug 2017

cdyhybrid

FAs can flame out and rookies haven't even played a game, but this puts some perspective on the Eagles offseason given how tight against the cap they were supposed to be. QB and S upgrades are just backups too so shouldn't really count
#DreamTeam

Lucky Whitehead just broke his foot, out indefinitely

Jets receivers now: Charone Peake, ArDarius Stewart, Jalin Marshall, Robby Anderson, Chad Hansen, Myles White, Marquess WIlson, Frankie Hammond, Deshon Foxx, Chris Harper, Gabe Marks

Pepiope

QB is the only one that doesn't matter. Wentz is all we need.

We sucked every time Jenkins went to slot CB because Watkins doesn't know how to play safety. So I'll definitely take Graham as an upgrade.

RB is a wash. I'm not high on Blount. We'll see how he plays.

WR, CB, and DE were def big upgrades.

Howie with another Banger of an off-seaosn.

Hindl

QB is the only one that doesn't matter. Wentz is all we need.

We sucked every time Jenkins went to slot CB because Watkins doesn't know how to play safety. So I'll definitely take Graham as an upgrade.

RB is a wash. I'm not high on Blount. We'll see how he plays.

WR, CB, and DE were def big upgrades.

Howie with another Banger of an off-seaosn.
I agree that Graham (and Terrence Brooks) is a big upgrade over Jaylen Watkins, but Jenkins was in the slot because there were no slot CBs worth playing. The upgrades to CB will be more beneficial to the safeties than the upgrade to S, since I don't think we'll see a 3rd safety as much this year unless Schwartz starts running big nickel packages. Ron Brooks and Patrick Robinson can play in the slot, and Mills can probably develop there too.

I think RB is definitely an upgrade, since the oft-injured and fumble-prone Mathews is replaced by Blount, who is durable and doesn't fumble as much. He's not nearly as versatile as Mathews and he's coming off a career high. I'm not expecting him to get more than 550-600 yards and a few TDs, but he's great for the short yardage situations. And the others are big upgrades, I agree. Howie has had some good offseasons before though, so hopefully we'll see some actual payoff this year and can start contending next year

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jets receivers now: Charone Peake, ArDarius Stewart, Jalin Marshall, Robby Anderson, Chad Hansen, Myles White, Marquess WIlson, Frankie Hammond, Deshon Foxx, Chris Harper, Gabe Marks

giphy.gif

Seriously, I'm not sure any of those guys would even get invited to Steelers camp for a tryout.

Hey Bionic, you're a lolyer right?

Hypothetically if someone had a deeded parking space but it was for some reason randomly put in someone else's name, hypothetically mine, and I start to pay the property taxes on it, is it really mine?

I actually don't want to screw this dude over, so I'm going to notify him that there's an error and do whatever to get it in his name, but I am pretty sure if they take out a lien on this shit it will probably hurt my credit.

Lucky Whitehead just broke his foot, out indefinitely

Robby Anderson's the next Randy Moss. 1200 yards 10TDs this year

Heard it here first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom