• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Dude should change his goofy-ass hair cut.

CxQMwchXAAAiPg5.jpg
He actually looked decent there.

Dereck

I
fucking
hate
X

Who's gonna replace the edge after x leaves??? Odd Future was yester year

That X "freestyle".. they cut out the beat for that... lol, wonder how many people in the room were cringing.
Ugly God and madeintyo bobbing their heads awkwardly once x finished his cypher

X sounds like a middle schooler who just discovered atheism

He looks like that one kid at the dance hanging out at the edge trying to figure out if nows the time he pulls out his dads handgun and lays into the crowd.

Dude, TYO and Ugly God lookin like XXX was leading them in prayer with their heads down and shit

X kneeling down trying to find where the beat went

Lmao when they put the beat back on after he stood up I died laughing

I don't know if someone's said this before, but XXXTentacion look like he based his entire swag off that dude from the manga 666 Satan

is this nigga x trying to summon the winged dragon of ra

x sounds like a 14 year old who just watched death note for the first time

https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/6muvvy/playboi_carti_madeintyo_ugly_god_and/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCHbVJekvU8

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Seeing these Nav memes makes me think about how quickly Desiigner blew up and faded away
Ferry Wap fading away is more surprising than the Panda guy.
This is more surprising since Wap dropped one of the best albums in a hot minute and of that year and switched his style up afterwards.

Desiigner is still getting work (music and in advertising/sponsorships) and making headlines, though. That I can't explain, but he has a personality that's for sure.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So they got A$AP Bari (who founded VLONE, as I've just learned) on cam sexually assaulting a woman. Video is out there but it's awful.

SMH

Jay Sosa

So they got A$AP Bari (who founded VLONE, as I've just learned) on cam sexually assaulting a woman. Video is out there but it's awful.

SMH

how many of these asap people are there?

and it's amazing how many weeknd ripoffs we have now. these navi dude looks and sounds even more corny than post malone.

No wait, I take that back..no one looks or sounds more corny than post malone.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Defiant Ones is really good. A lot of rare footage, unreleased B-Roll, neat anecdotes and additional details about rap history etc. Highly recommended watch.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Soundcloud being on the verge of death is pretty sad but I haven't really fucked with it much since they implemented the obtrusive ads and paywall restrictions. I just can't deal with hearing the same annoying ass anti-smoking psa every other track. I pay a premium for Apple Music already, I just can't pay for another service on the side, especially one that's primarily meant to be a platform for amateur producers and artists. I get that they were forced to potentially alienate some of their userbase in order to be profitable but the road they took abandoned so much of what made the platform appealing to me in the first place.

Oh well all my mixes are already saved so hopefully something else will rise up in SC's place.

SMH
And at the same time theres a video out there of ian connor and the girl who claimed he rape having consensual sex.... apparently she really was lying. Weird day

Ironic because asap bari went off on Ian connor because of this situation

Vic Mensa album tracklist.

1 Didn't I (Say I Didn't)

2 Memories on 47th St.

3 Rollin' Like a Stoner

4 Homewrecker (feat. Weezer)

5 Gorgeous (feat. Syd)

6 Heaven on Earth (feat. The-Dream)

7 Card Cracker (Skit)

8 Down for Some Ignorance (Ghetto Lullaby) [feat. Chief Keef & Joey Purp]

9 Coffee & Cigarettes

10 Wings (feat. Pharrell Williams & Saul Williams)

11 Heaven on Earth (Reprise)

12 The Fire Next Time

13 We Could Be Free (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)

14 Rage

15 OMG (feat. Pusha T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom