• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Great trailer. Excellent for setting the mood. I'M HYPED!

Sethista

For me it made the case stronger for a prequel. the barn looked like the spot where john died, and the guy with the black beard looks like a young uncle.

RPGCrazied

That's it? Should be called a teaser not trailer. And it looks good, but still want to be able to play the first game as someone who doesn't have a 360 or a One.

Shikoba

Are there any words in it? I had to watch it in silence at work lol.

Wish there was more to it, but graphically it looks quite nice.

Par Score

Sweet. Short, but sweet.

The look reminds me a lot of The Witcher 3, let's hope they keep that level of quality for the final product.

jblank83

Looks beautiful, but unfortunately Rockstar chose a bad day to put this out. Nintendo totally stoled their thunder

Pure speculation:
Take2 is a known partner for Nintendo Switch.

Is it a coincidence? What games will Take2 be bringing to Nintendo's new system? We've already seen surprises like Skyrim and NBA2k. Are we about to see portable GTA and/or RDR2?

imo

LOL such thirst to be the first to post the trailer, more like a teaser. It felt like it was 30 seconds long, I had to double check after it was over.

divtacular

Neo Member
Does this mean the rumor that this was cut from E3 is total nonsense?

There's nothing here that could come across as distasteful with respect to the events in Orlando at the time.

Simo

Holy fucking sweet mary of joseph shit.

That footage man...I mean...holy shit. Speechless. I'll be back in a few hours when I can collect my thoughts and this place ain't shitting the bed going down. lol

Jito

Banned
ah yeah i say something you dont agree with and i am a troll! ofcourse ! i just dont believe that its gonna look that good at release

Point to where Rockstar have shown of a game then it not matched it at release then?

Edit: And yeh, you said it was CGI then changed to say you don't think it'll look that good, which is it?

Stat!

Things of note?

Canoes? (Can we traverse water now?)
Stores maybe are worth more to travel to?
Animals hunting animals?
More NPCs out in the world?

soldat7

"When the time comes, you gotta run. This is _____"

This is what? Ovil? Oval? Oil of Olay? Evil? Orvil? Sparta?

Ugh, how did that slip through the screening of this teaser...

ODDI

QHa00sz.jpg

Servbot24

Banned
Nintendo announces the Nintendo Switch.

Rockstar was set to unveil Red Dead Redemption 2 after the reveal.

It turns out that this game is launching Fall 2017 on PS4 and XB1.

No mention of Nintendo Switch.

Seems like Rockstar did...

a bait and Switch.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

;_______________;

A bait and switch would mean that there was every at any point even the slightest hint of possibility that this would be on a Nintendo console

I don't understand the 'That's it?' posts. What did you expect? This looks about as good as you can imagine an open world wild west game on current generation. It looks fantastic.

Top Bottom