• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer

pswii60

Mindblowing. And I'm not an open-world fan at all. But that's mainly because open-world games are usually so much more sparse compared to linear games. But not this, it looks beautiful, incredible.

dreamfall

Yes.

We're partnering with Rockstar Games on Red Dead Redemption 2! Watch the trailer, captured on PS4. And PS4 players get first access to earn select online content in the vast open world of Red Dead Redemption 2. Bonus: the classic Red Dead Redemption is coming soon to PS Now. Details: http://play.st/RDR2-PS4

This is wild to hear!

Wonder how the Pro & Scorpio will handle it!

Can't wait to play that on my Scorpio!
I don't get it. By the time Scorpio is out, you'll be able to build or buy an equivalent PC for the same price. Xbox as a whole doesn't make any sense to me now.

Edit: And by that time, the PC release won't be far away either.
Some people prefer consoles to PC.

I've downloaded the HQ version of the trailer and took some screens
vlcsnap-2016-10-20-17o8lez.png

Edit: I uploaded them on abload, it's better this way.

Auto-quote for awareness.

Looks great but ultimately pretty weak trailer for a game people know was happening and tease for two days.
Also, I waited for this trailer because I was deemed "jumping the gun" on the female character discussion and I think I was correct?

Stat!

This is the first initial trailer of the last big 3 (RDR1, GTA IV, GTAV) not to mention the main character at all.

Things of note?

Canoes? (Can we traverse water now?)
Stores maybe are worth more to travel to?
Animals hunting animals?
More NPCs out in the world?

kvothe

Yeah GTA V's debut trailer was WAY better than this. That's actually the weakest Rockstar trailer I've seen in a long time.

Fact.

I remember going to my computer lab between classes to watch that GTA V trailer the moment it was released and LOVING it. While this RDR2 trailer is pretty, it isn't nearly as satisfying.

Eh I'm way passed the point of being impressed with graphics. I'm sure the game will be good, but I can't muster any interest in it. A good story trailer should turn my feelings around.

Javin98

Banned
Pretty short, but what Rockstar showed looked amazing visually. A bit hard to get hyped when we know almost absolutely nothing about the game, but it's a Rockstar game, it's bound to be amazing.

Leonsito

Day one, but looks underwhelming, Witcher 3 looks way better (comparing forest, water, and general mood and lightning).

Top Bottom