• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of Fire 6 announced for PC/tablet/smartphones

Acidote

Remember when you ASSHOLES made fun of me for this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=631806

THIS IS KARMA! SUCKERS! :D

TWELVE MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS TO GO!

God Hand 2
Viewtiful Joe 3
SF3: 4th Strike
Final Fight 4
Dead Phoenix Rebirth
Rival Schools 3
Canon Spike 2
Power Stone 3
Killer 8
Okami 2
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Mega Man X9
Ace Attorney Investigations 3 (plus western release confirmed)
You forgot Breath of Fire 6.

Hahahaha.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I can't stop laughing, I'm literally shaking! Shit, my boss is gonna fire me :lol :lol :lol

Fuck it!

BREATH OF FIRE 66666666666666666666666!!!!!!

JoeFenix

Remember the days when a "radical" take on the series like BoF V was considered heresy by alot of people?

I'm not the biggest fan of the series (V is a masterpiece though) but I feel sorry for people who were still hoping for a revival.

I fucking hate this Mobile/IPad/F2P/Online garbage market. Are any of these games going to be discussed and cherished 20 years from now? It's all just so disposable and business driven.

Fou-Lu

This is the one thing I can never ever forgive Capcom for.... I am done with them. So fucking heartbroken.

Coxy

They're actually calling this shit BoF6? they dont even give a fuck.

This actually makes me sad :(

iavi

damn

Worst thing is: I got progressively hyped as I read across the thread title, until I hit tablets/smartphones.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I'm burning Capcom to the ground.

kevm3

Utterly pathetic. mobile online rpg with generic fantasy artstyle. Who in the world wanted this?

I bet it's pay2win as well.

SMK

I don't see any of Tatsuya Yoshikawa's artwork. It's like they don't want us to think it's a Breath of Fire game.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
U3xqA0t.jpg

I'm burning Capcom to the ground.
ULTROS, ANGRY!!! SMASH!!!

Meia

I'm wracking my brain to think of a company that has utterly annihilated so much fan goodwill so quickly. Bioware maybe? I think this just hurts all the more cause, ya know, we grow up with this...

Ravek

Banned
Fuck...seriously? Is aug 1 capcom's fools day?

Really? They are okay with this?

Wtf Capcom. You constantly surprise me how you treat fans and yourself.

This not real. This not funny. This hurt bad.

Wtf

Jeez CAPCPOM. You couldn't just used a crappy subtitle instead of a numbered sequel many fans were waiting years for?

*insertNOTLIKETHIS.gif*

Carbonox

I'm wracking my brain to think of a company that has utterly annihilated so much fan goodwill so quickly. Bioware maybe? I think this just hurts all the more cause, ya know, we grow up with this...

Despite Bioware's decline, they still develop better games than what Capcom churn out these days.

Capcom's decline is like no other. They're at the cesspit level now.

Top Bottom