• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Too bad there isn't more good Bulleta cosplay. But I guess her outfit can't show everyone how huge your chest / ass is and thus 90% of cosplayers aren't interested.

qAxSE.jpg

All them firearms wouldn't fly in western cosplay too

obonicus

I'd say most of the posed shots use some sort of trick or retouching. Japanese cosplay usually is the biggest culprit. I think con shots are fine, with some particularly creepy exceptions.

I was at Megacon too but not many people recognized me. It was a fun con, spent most of it behind my table. Was bringing it back old school with some Nadesico cosplay :)

424941_242343532520621_202663659821942_522396_1983170959_n.jpg

I can't help but wonder how many of these images are airbrushed/photoshopped.

Not to be pessimistic, there's a lot of incredible cosplay in here, but I'm curious.

most are, i don't think it's too hard to spot. don't ask how many big tits are real or you'll fall into a depression.

I was at Megacon too but not many people recognized me. It was a fun con, spent most of it behind my table. Was bringing it back old school with some Nadesico cosplay :)

424941_242343532520621_202663659821942_522396_1983170959_n.jpg

Great job on the costume. I am guessing you had to put that together yourself because of the unique design.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/424941_242343532520621_202663659821942_522396_1983170959_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Is it bad that to me old-school cosplay means this:

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0hnPNM9G0w8/TLHd4RLyyXI/AAAAAAAAAO4/QNLejC4HdT4/s1600/Priss_Asagiri_cosplay_by_burikiboy.jpg

or this:

1617330.jpg

alstein

It looks really good, and well, you don't see much Nadesico cosplay, and even less of characters other then Ruri.

Nadesico's one of those series I wish I got to finish. Only got to see the first half.

Yeah, there's old school and OLD SCHOOL.

Platy

Is it bad that to me old-school cosplay means this:

Priss_Asagiri_cosplay_by_burikiboy.jpg

or this:

1617330.jpg

Old school cosplay rules !

Wanted to make "this thread is now about old school cosplay" and flood you people ... but these are much more rare than i had first imagined

I wanted this to be much more old school than it is ... but i did my best =/

and the last one ...

LOL that was SO BAD xD

Anyone have any good Nathan "RAD" Spencer bionic commando pics? I'm more interested in his NES/Rearmed look than his new look... Super Joe wouldn't be too bad either.

Also, Captain Commando (and his teammates if there are any)?

Always wanted to cosplay as either or both of them and want to see some references

Hero

Went to Katsucon the other weekend for a Saturday-only trip. Pretty fun convention, the Gaylord Hotel is amazing for photographs.

The full album can be found here.

Some highlights:

kEpyUeplw3wTx.jpg

kpxKtE2efKqul.jpg

kT8M5mXeAjIIf.jpg

kffgpK4w9SpyT.jpg

kGI0GNHPr8fEr.jpg

Top Bottom