• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowloo Showdown 2012 | Fighting game tournament (AU) | May 4-6

Tokido weak in the Akuma mirror confirmed? Man I kind of love it when dudes have to deal with the shit they use against everybody else and seem just as confused about how to escape/defend it. I was rooting for Tokido though. I think he's the better overall player, mirror matches don't define who the best is at a character.

Tokido weak in the Akuma mirror confirmed? Man I kind of love it when dudes have to deal with the shit they use against everybody else and seem just as confused about how to escape/defend it. I was rooting for Tokido though. I think he's the better overall player, but mirror matches can be such a bitch.

LOl yea but shoto mirrors aren't that bad since you can still do what you normally do. Charge characters mirror is just downright retarded.

LOl yea but shoto mirrors aren't that bad since you can still do what you normally do. Charge characters mirror is just downright retarded.

That only applies to Ryu vs Ryu. Akuma mirror can be a pain in the ass since he is a vortex character. Ken vs Ken is in between those two but can also be stupid when you have to deal with your own step kick, your own kara throw, or your own cross up tatsu into full combo.

That only applies to Ryu vs Ryu. Akuma mirror can be a pain in the ass since he is a vortex character. Ken vs Ken is in between those two but can also be stupid when you have to deal with your own step kick, your own kara throw, or your own cross up tatsu into full combo.

Yea I know I but I was thinking about the basic stragety. Like Ryu vs Ken to Ken vs Ken have more similarities then let say Balrog vs Honda to Balrog vs Balrog. Or that's how I feel at least.

Top Bottom