• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Infinity War concept art (poster)

HeySeuss

Sadly this is probably true. They held on to the D23 Civil War trailer for what felt like months.

If they stay consistent with the 6-7 month out window that would put it possibly premiering in front of Thor 3. I think Black Panther was the first one to start as early as it did, bit I could be wrong.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
This is going to be such a scattered clusterfuck of characters.

Sojgat

WOAT poster, can't wait for Stark to get owned in this, I'm so ready to see him get crushed like a fly in foil.

i also hope it is brutal

Whatever the most savage thing they can do to him with a PG rating is, that's what I want to happen.

I want young children in the cinema to be crying. I want people passing out in the aisles like you get sometimes in war movies. I want parents complaining on the news that it was too much.

Cuburt

Is there any other character that has blond/silver hair and wears long sleeve shirts that cover the palm of the hands?

TL6NT52.jpg
Our good friend.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Drax's new girlfriend

**surrogate daughter actually

This is going to be such a scattered clusterfuck of characters.

after Civil War how could i not have faith

Whatever the most savage thing they can do to him with a PG rating is, that's what I want to happen.

I want young children in the cinema to be crying. I want people passing out in the aisles like you get sometimes in war movies. I want parents complaining on the news that it was too much.

PG-13

the Russo's did Stark's parents & the tortured Hydra agent real well for PG-13

Anth0ny

I want them to get Greg Nicotero and get him to make a fucking horrifying (infinity gauntlet comic spoilerino)
zombie design for nebula. burning her alive should be the first thing thanos does after getting the gauntlet, set the tone

Vidiot

What's the point of having an iron spider suit that looks only slightly different than the normal one and doesn't have the extra limbs? It already has an ai and tons of gadget shit in Homecoming.

Or is the point that they didn't want it to look too different but just different enough to sell new toys.

The Kree

Banned
What's the point of having an iron spider suit that looks only slightly different than the normal one and doesn't have the extra limbs? It already has an ai and tons of gadget shit in Homecoming.

Or is the point that they didn't want it to look too different but just different enough to sell new toys.

To sell toys is the point.

HeySeuss

Since Sony gets all the movie money and Marvel only gets merchandise rights on Spider-Man, I'd expect every appearance to have a significantly different Spidey suit to sell unique toys for each movie he's in.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Stark is so dead. He's too front & center for him to not go out in a blazing glory in this movie.

I have a feeling we're getting two more posters that have Cap and Quill at the center of each and the three will connect with all of the heroes together.

My predictions:
Don's gonna be the first to be wiped out, Captain will be wiped out at the end of the first movie but is saved at the start of the second, only to die a heroes death at the end of the second.

I think Cap will die in the first movie in such a way that will make him worthy, and that will tie into an epic "Avengers Assemble" with wielding mjolnir in the second movie, then he semi-retires at the end of the movie.

Bonus theory: Cap moves back to Brooklyn, and then becomes Peter's mentor figure in Homecoming 2

AMUSIX

I have a feeling we're getting two more posters that have Cap and Quill at the center of each and the three will connect with all of the heroes together.

Do we have enough characters for 4 total posters? This one has 11 characters already...

Iron Man - with Hulk, Strange, Bucky, War Machine, Hawkeye, Spidey, Panther, Mantis, Gamora, Nebula
Cap -
Thor or Quill? -
Thanos - with Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian

For heroes, who do we have left? Ant-Man, Wasp, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Widow, Loki?, Falcon, Vision, Shuri, Wong?, Fury, Carol?
I've stretched it a lot to include some of those, and still don't have enough for two more posters...

Jonogunn

The quicksilver scene is probably a dream sequence or something.

Maybe the mind stone is used to fuck with Scarlett witch's mind

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I always thought he looked cool at the end of Infinity Gauntlet

infinity-gauntlet-5.jpg

The expression on that IW poster is awful though, I wonder in cases like that do people just not have the heart to tell the artist?

Well to be fair I don't think Ron Lim is capable of making someone look uncool.

Top Bottom