• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

C9N7ZE0WAAAKDWF.jpg
Does this mean we are getting sexy Champa

caliph95

I hope of them or at least a fighter tries to cheat and have either the OG angel or zeno destroy him and his universe. Just for meaty and well done steakes

Mory Dunz

Fat buu looks so much better than buff buu, I hope people are joking.

And if he's skinny he won't fight how Buu fights. With the bounciness, gut gags, etc.
y'all crazy.

L Thammy

Fat buu looks so much better than buff buu, I hope people are joking.

And if he's skinny he won't fight how Buu fights. With the bounciness, gut gags, etc.
y'all crazy.

Buu is a bubblegum smoke genie monster. My theory is still that he has no actual muscles and can't actually get buff from training, but is just shifting his form to look the part.

Didn't know that translated scans from Jump were available for free online, thanks OP :D

Had to use a proxy to access it from here, but still. Interesting.

How long has this been possible? How come?

Slaythe

God damn it I missed the first page again :( !!!

Can We make fake posts and one of you guys edit your post with a picture of undead fantasy and I saying something smart ?

They could merge into Super Sexy Buu and become unstoppable through their sexiness.

I want to see that fusion now.

It would be kinda crazy if Gowa got desperate and wished BlackMas back for the tourney....wait that wont make sense because he's a Kai. Well, he could just wish Black back to disguise himself. Come to think of it, Black would love this. SSR Black vs Toppo, Jiran, Hit and Brochick. Damn, I miss his ningen rants.

Slaythe

Yo wuut ? I arrived first ?

That reminds me of when Olympia was all over Trunks in the last one.

Speaking of which, she deserted us.

The Gohan Effect on Kagari is strong though.

Skeeter49

It's been a rough 60 or so episodes, I personally liked the Zamasu arc., but Super seems to found where it needs to be.
We've had Krillin and Buu outsmart him, and soon 17 will get a win against Goku.

Slaythe

It's been a rough 60 or so episodes, I personally liked the Zamasu arc., but Super seems to found where it needs to be.
We've had Krillin and Buu outsmart him, and soon 17 will get a win against Goku.

Let's say an actual tie ;o . Which in itself is already huge.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last arc before the time skip. There is not a chance in hell that this will be the final Dragonball arc when:

1) Dragonball is hotter than ever
2) 8 more universes to explore (counting the 6 Zeno destroyed)
3) Uub and Pan going Super Saiyan have been hinted at. Dragonball, especially Super has never been transparent when it alludes to something

So we all know everyone will come out of this alive in the end, but I can also see a scenario that Zeno does a reset and wipes everyones memory clean from the tourney. Judging by the last arc, AT is not scared of pulling off something ridiculously out of left field, but at the same time isn't scared to play it really safe (like U7 going over 6), but even that had a weird payoff that in the end never amounted to anything....yet.

I have no idea on what to expect. Is the battle royal just a prelude to something bigger and more sinister? Will the fallen universes get wished back? So many directions where this can go especially now that Zeno is around who is walking deus ex machina plot device. The writers can literally pull anything out of their asses now more than ever.

Slaythe

Title's a lie because I don't believe Goten will have a good year.

In the short amount of time he got, he already showed more motivation and personality than through all the previous arcs combined tho. Remember there was an episode in the black arc where he appeared in almost all the shots yet didn't have a single speaking line...

Little late but don't worry, I edited my front page post just for you :)

Wow... on one hand I hate you but on the other it's pretty funny.

Dont worry I'm here to please. But in reality I'm really excited to see the 17 episode coming up so I'm with you on that 17 hype train.
And how could anyone hate Piccolo

And If we really talking about Goten the writers have made him permanently a kid who wont do anything, aside from just appearing in scenes.
If only Gotenks was in the tournament

Title's a lie because I don't believe Goten will have a good year.

Lol, he might be the new yamcha. Yamcha is the new Hercule... Leaving Roshi to be the new Goten!
So. Leaving Dr Brief to be the new Trunks and just like that Dr Roshi confirmed. with a PhD in kickin dat ass!

Skeeter49

In the short amount of time he got, he already showed more motivation and personality than through all the previous arcs combined tho. Remember there was an episode in the black arc where he appeared in almost all the shots yet didn't have a single speaking line...

Would love for them to get into some type of hijinks during the tournament.
Maybe discover one of the gods trying to cheat.

Seiniyta

Ubb's been mentioned all of one time and it wasn't even by name. He's not coming back.

Nah, Uub is definitly going to be a thing. It's more a question if it'll happen in Super or a followup series.

I also wonder if/when they'll do a more dramatic timeskip. (mostly for Trunks and Goten to physically kind of grow up >.>.)

And although I don't see it happening. I hope Krillin somehow ends up being the big saviour/star of the Universe survival arc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom