• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
31189255353_6a3d309b01_o.png

NeoGAF MARCH 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

HAPPY 10 YEARS NEOGAF! Last November, we celebrated the 10 year anniversary of this thread! Here's to many more!

Dear NeoGAF,

Beware the spoils of March! Are you getting a Nintendo Switch? Are you ready for a 'Wild' breath of fresh air?

TWO MONTHS DOWN. TEN MORE TO GO.

In typical new month fashion, let's reflect on the previous month and post our favorite pick-ups from February 2017. As we go through March 2017, let's post our latest pick-ups as well! Take care everyone!

Your Neighborhood Friendly,
MarkMan

Welcome to the monthly tradition on NeoGAF! Since November 2006 <3 !!!

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

isJt9IKw0XRnA.jpg

---

Here are my favorite pick-ups from February 2017! I can't wait for what March brings!

16465622_1774723082847557_4213626452274315264_n.jpg

It lights up too!

16464583_1320796467980560_2779659390377000960_n.jpg

Went to Seattle for Valentine's Day weekend. Also got these new kicks! The Air Jordan 1 'All Star' 2017.

16583376_119636658554526_3118680233000042496_n.jpg

Got a new passport because I ran out of pages on my old one T_T !

16464479_1178763265574279_5637954503752810496_n.jpg

Ahhh. I bought it at a high price. I really loved the Resident Evil 7 experience.

16906170_1317100155043481_7102305487151955968_n.jpg

New Crown CWJ-309MJ lever that was co-developed with feedback from TEKKEN pro gamer 'HelpMe' -- this kind of brings back the feel/consistency of Taeyoung Fanta levers. Highly recommended and they fit nicely in standard Sanwa mounting plates (which fits most commercial arcade sticks nowadays).

16790279_1934122050144228_2266771992369692672_n.jpg

Nice haul of goodies. Got the 1996 NBA All Star Game Michael Jordan jersey. Snapchat Spectacles for me and the lady friend. Also got some copies of the Yakuza games (1-4) from the recent reprint.

16789678_391770504534533_7282765912552243200_n.jpg

Tried out my new travel backpack... The LexDray Tokyo backpack is amazing! I was able to stash all my necessities (laptop and extra gear) and keep my documents secure/fresh. highly recommended for anyone that travels with a small laptop/macbook.

That's all I got for February 2017! Hoping everyone has an amazing March 2017!

Have a good one, GAF! If you'd like to follow my adventures, please follow me on twitter or instagram.

February 2017 pick-ups featuring my first Saturn pick-ups. And more Vita.

SEGA Saturn games: Konami Antiques MSX Collection, Wizardry Llylgamyn Saga
Expecting a large shipment of (mostly dirt cheap) Saturn games in the near future.

Vita games: Virtua Tennis 4 World Tour Edition, Söldner-X 2 Final Prototype (Asian release), Blazblue Chrono Phantasma, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II, Grand Kingdom, Valkyrie Drive, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1, Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero Risky Beats Edition, Stranger of Sword City, Aqua Kitty Milk Mine Defender DX, The Swapper, and Curses 'N Chaos

3DS games: Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse, 7th Dragon III Code VFD, LBX Little Battlers Experience, and Monster Hunter Generations
The first two are pretty much sold out almost everywhere now (a mere two months after release, which is insane), so I had to get them early. One of those rare times one hopes the publisher doesn't flood the market with a huge reprint. ;-)

PS game: Final Fantasy VIII

PS3 game: Guilty Gear Xrd - Revelator
No separate German release for this apparently, so all of us Europeans get to enjoy the beautifully ruined cover.

PS4 game: Kromaia Omega

Melchiah

5NMdEBL.jpg

The nine months ago pre-ordered limited edition of Horizon Zero Dawn is finally here. I was very close to lose my temper, when the cashier gave my copy by mistake to some elderly gentleman before me, and she had to run after him. At that moment, I started to regret about not buying the digital deluxe edition instead.

I haven't been this excited for a pick-up in so long.

59y38gxl.jpg

PxOQtkel.jpg

The Revolutionary Girl Utena hardcover manga set that was just released.

My expectations were sky-high and they were exceeded.

Here's the bonus poster that was included:

(nudity, don't blame me, I warned you)

http://i.imgur.com/httov1q.jpg

I see Amazon has a preorder for fulfilment in April but that looks like the paperback. Where did you get yours?

Started this month with Little Armory set.

Where might one purchase these?

Package from Japan containing Garegga PS4 beeshop edition , five Namco mini arcades and finally found an arcade Batrider poster to complete my kit .

eXistor

The book and poster look awesome. You can't really tell from the pic, but the poster has some gold-ish ink that shines. Also the book cover in lenticular.

tVzvrnh.jpg

T8DIBK3.jpg

eXistor and ArchAngel, did you both randomly pick up that Psycho Somatic Generation CD as well as the NES book? Was the CD a backer reward or something? Just curious. :)

illusionary

It is, and it was the main reason for why I stuck with the physical version. The concept art being included in the digital version made it a very tempting option.

Yeah, ditto. I can't decide whether I prefer Amazon UK's "exclusive" offering, though... which I might end up buying separately, if it can be found for around £5 or so at some point.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LTI98I6/

I'll probably get my copy posted up as part of a nice big post when my Switch arrives - though my Zelda amiibo set are here as of today!

I...I think I'm good on pickups this month. A friend of mine was clearing out on some things and he called me first, knowing I've been wanting an MSX for years and years. I already have Konami MSX Classics on Saturn so this is just as good. I got everything for $250. Not bad at all.

I...I think I'm good on pickups this month. A friend of mine was clearing out on some things and he called me first, knowing I've been wanting an MSX for years and years. I already have Konami MSX Classics on Saturn so this is just as good. I got everything for $250. Not bad at all.

I think it's a really good price actually. The MFR cart alone sells for $100+.

Congrats on your purchase! This is better than Konami Antiques MSX Collection on Saturn, btw. Because quite a number of good games were left out of that collection. ;-)

Melchiah

Yeah, ditto. I can't decide whether I prefer Amazon UK's "exclusive" offering, though... which I might end up buying separately, if it can be found for around £5 or so at some point.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LTI98I6/

I'll probably get my copy posted up as part of a nice big post when my Switch arrives - though my Zelda amiibo set are here as of today!

That looks pretty good as well, but I personally prefer the white steelbook's cleaner look.

As with tradition with this thread: Day one Nintendo Switch w/ extra joy cons and charging grip.

iLN3UhMh.jpg

Life-size Hasbro Iron Man Helmet. Going to wear this at conventions and Halloween parties :D The eyes even light up.

7RIDe66h.jpg

And to "switch" it up. My biggest personal pick up to date, a Audi TT Coupe in white. Been driving the family car for years and now I finally have a car of my own.

qwzjUJqh.jpg

Got my second-ever Titan figure today. I only found out these existed last year, let alone had a Dragon Age collection. I think they're really awesome (well, some of them are kinda ugly but cute) & plan to eventually get all the DA characters. Don't think I'll bother chasing down variants though
I was half expecting to get trolled by the universe and open it only to find it's the same as the one I already have (Anders) lol. I'm very happy with it, Morrigan's awesome.
Also appreciated the box design & branded inner packaging, very nice touch.

NeoGAF MARCH 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Amiibo Goods + Switch (REAL PICS of Breath of The Wild ONLY)!

Seeing all these Zelda pics makes my wait so much more harder

That MSX looks super clean! Where did you pick it up, if you don't mind me asking?

oblo

My new Nintendo home console!

Y0m1o8j.jpg

The reality of having a gaming fiancée and only one TV:

hUevC6T.jpg

Thanks for this Nintendo.

/edit:

sp2jF2G.jpg

Ok just downloaded this because getting only one launch game just isn't me, in tabletop mode, DL speed seemed decent enough. Pic was shared through FB on Switch and then hosted elsewhere, so in my mind it counts as an "actual picture". ;-)

hongcha

I see Amazon has a preorder for fulfilment in April but that looks like the paperback. Where did you get yours?

The Amazon listing is a typo. There is no paperback version. If you look at the text in the listing, it says "The classic manga returns in a deluxe box set! Hardcover editions of Revolutionary Girl Utena and The Adolescence of Utena are included in this two-volume collectors’ set with exclusive color pages and poster."

Top Bottom