• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Hindl
(09-12-2017, 08:10 PM)

Originally Posted by Draxal

Giants just have one gigantic huge leak right now, that they might have a solution in the roster for (Juan Jerry).

The problem for the Giants is that Dallas is not Philadelphia.

Yeah the Giants D is really good and I'm sure Wentz will struggle, but I'm worried Eli might actually die when the Eagles DL goes against the Giants. And the NFC East plays the Chiefs, Broncos, and Seahawks this year too

Originally Posted by CrocMother

I was too old to watch the second MNF game, are the Broncos good? Do they look better than the Cowboys?

Semen looked good and the D is still good but they almost gave the game away. Also their run D is their weakness so as long as the Cowboys just give Zeke the ball they should win
chuckddd
Fear of a GAF Planet
(09-12-2017, 08:10 PM)

Originally Posted by MechDX

Steelers GAF we doin it!

WATT
8 X 11 Printer Paper
(09-12-2017, 08:11 PM)
wienke
(09-12-2017, 08:12 PM)

Originally Posted by 8 X 11 Printer Paper

Where's our mascot Kave?
Pepiope
(09-12-2017, 08:13 PM)
That apple thread is pretty funny with people criticizing those who want to buy the 8 over the X because of them outdated bezels.
8 X 11 Printer Paper
(09-12-2017, 08:14 PM)

Originally Posted by wienke

Where's our mascot Kave?

Kave deserves respect, he has graduated from being a mascot.
friskykillface
(09-12-2017, 08:14 PM)
Browns beat Flacco
Dutch Gronk
(09-12-2017, 08:15 PM)
Guys, can I borrow some money for a X?
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(09-12-2017, 08:19 PM)

Originally Posted by Dutch Gronk

Guys, can I borrow some money for a X?

That's an expensive paperweight
RBH
(09-12-2017, 08:20 PM)

Originally Posted by 8 X 11 Printer Paper

Lmao, well done
Bread
Whole Wheat
(09-12-2017, 08:21 PM)
Hearing rumblings that there's a rumor circulating about something that may or may not have occurred this weekend, stay tuned.
Alligatorjandro
(09-12-2017, 08:21 PM)
Did you guys hear the gnus
DMVfan123
(09-12-2017, 08:23 PM)
If the Skins don't win in LA this week I might as well start looking at Josh Rosen tape because we are NOT beating the Raiders and Chiefs in primetime, and the Redskins do not have the fortitude to rally from a 0-4 start
RBH
(09-12-2017, 08:25 PM)

http://deadspin.com/the-49ers-stadiu...-be-1803139723
Gobias
(09-12-2017, 08:28 PM)

Originally Posted by DMVfan123

If the Skins don't win in LA this week I might as well start looking at Josh Rosen tape because we are NOT beating the Raiders and Chiefs in primetime, and the Redskins do not have the fortitude to rally from a 0-4 start

They would have to compete with the current leaders of the tank brigade, the Jets and Colts
HarryDemeanor
(09-12-2017, 08:28 PM)

I was too old to watch the second MNF game, are the Broncos good? Do they look better than the Cowboys?

They're good but going conservative in the end is what brought the Chargers back from the brink of death. They need to play a full 60 minutes against the Cowboys.

Cowboys have a bunch of weapons with Zeke, Dez, and Old Reliable leading the charge.
Futurevoid
stealth sex brag incoming
(09-12-2017, 08:31 PM)

Originally Posted by Draxal

Giants just have one gigantic huge leak right now, that they might have a solution in the roster for (Juan Jerry).

The problem for the Giants is that Dallas is not Philadelphia.

I think you're being far too kind to Bobby Hart who struggled mightily in that game as well. I'm not anywhere near convinced that he's the answer at RT. The entire right side of the line will continue to be an issue all year long. That's to say nothing about the question mark surrounding Flowers. He's far from being settled at LT. If he's not the answer - we're in big trouble for years to come as Eli's career continues to wind down and any real window closes.

According to all of the hot takes in here though, it doesn't really matter anyway. The defense can win us another championship all by themselves like they did in '07 and '11.;). I mean, Eli didn't really do anything to bring those trophies home so who cares?
Last edited by Futurevoid; 09-12-2017 at 08:52 PM.
MechDX
(09-12-2017, 08:34 PM)

Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter
Texans QB Deshaun Watson is taking reps with Houston's first-string offense at today's walk-through practice.
2:12 PM - Sep 12, 2017

Welp. Hope he doesnt get killed behind that mess of an o line.

If he gets hurt the franchise will be put back a few years

And no Savage was not as bad as people claimed he was on Sunday
Last edited by MechDX; 09-12-2017 at 08:37 PM.
Doomsayer
(09-12-2017, 08:43 PM)

Originally Posted by RBH

[img]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--uPWxRrAB--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/m90edkgfe9nu7kn3tvg8.jpg[img]

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJZRldwVoAAsYsx.jpg:small[img]

Absolutely 100% deserved. This franchise is a laughing stock and Jed York deserves to be dragged through the mud for it. He has set us back so far by being a dumb fucking child its disgusting.
Pepiope
(09-12-2017, 08:44 PM)
Jake Elliott is the new Eagles kicker. He's younger than me. I'm old :(.
cdyhybrid
(09-12-2017, 08:45 PM)

Originally Posted by RBH

Think the Pac-12 title game had more people there, and it was in December and neither team was from California.
HarryDemeanor
(09-12-2017, 08:48 PM)

Originally Posted by RBH

Nobody wants to attend a football game in California. Might as well move all teams.
CrocMother
(09-12-2017, 08:49 PM)
That's especially sad since the 49ers used to be such a huge franchise.
Gobias
(09-12-2017, 08:55 PM)
Preview of the LA Chargers attendance next week

Kastrioti
Persecution Complex
(09-12-2017, 09:12 PM)

Originally Posted by Tamanon

Stafford is the Wii U version of next gen.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=9005

This analogy could work in the sense that like the Wii U, Stafford launched (was drafted) in a weird time. Stafford didn't come from the 2004ish QB era of Eli Manning, Phillip Rivers or Ben Roethlisberger (Xbox 360, Wii and PS3). He also did not launch (drafted) in the era of next gen consoles (or Quarterbacks) like Derek Carr, Marcus Marriota or Jared Goff (PS4, Xbox One, Switch).

Stafford was drafted in the weird era where obscene contracts went to rookie QBs like Sam Bradford (PSP Vita).

Where you analogy falls apart, my dear friend Tamanon, is in the implication (or how I perceived it) that Matthew Stafford is a failure. As most Detroit Lions fans know, Matthew Stafford has been a baller since he was drafted. It was the Browns-Lions game of 2009 (Matthew Stafford rookie year) where we saw that this guy is the real deal.

Now if you're implying that Matthew Stafford is underrated like the Wii U, then yes, I agree.
ActStriker
(09-12-2017, 09:16 PM)
A Browns game, huh.
Lonestar
I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
(09-12-2017, 09:18 PM)

Originally Posted by RBH

First glance was like, yep, people getting in early ...why are both teams on the field intermixed...wait, 2nd half kickoff... :O
Ninja Scooter
Banned
(09-12-2017, 09:19 PM)
There's too much shit to do in SF or LA than to waste time/money sitting around in hot ass weather watching crappy football games. If the teams are good, the stadiums will fill, which is how it should be. Not sure why tens of thousands of fans week after week rewarding owners for building billion dollar tax money to erect giant new stadiums and fill them with crap teams is somehow the sign of a "good fanbase" to anyone except the owners who are laughing at these rubes all the way to the bank.
Officerrob
(09-12-2017, 09:22 PM)

That's especially sad since the 49ers used to be such a huge franchise.

Even taking the awful on field product out of the equation, they made a ton of mistakes with that stadium. The traffic is an absolute joke, and half the stadium (the side shown) feels like you are sitting on the sun.
Fox318
HE HATE ME

World's #1 Los Angeles XTREME fan.
(09-12-2017, 09:25 PM)
Preview of the jets game this week

Note: not seen is the 3 sections full of dolphins fans that will show up.
Ninja Scooter
Banned
(09-12-2017, 09:25 PM)

Originally Posted by Officerrob

Even taking the awful on field product out of the equation, they made a ton of mistakes with that stadium. The traffic is an absolute joke, and half the stadium (the side shown) feels like you are sitting on the sun.

Yeah I've heard some Niner fan friends say they hate it. It's way out of the way now for a lot of fans (I went to that area during CA Extreme this year, there is fuck all to do) and has them pining for Candlestick, which from what I've heard was a dump so that's saying a lot.
Gigglepoo
(09-12-2017, 09:32 PM)
I live a half hour from Levi Stadium and you'd have to pay me to go to a game. Even when they were great. I haven't gone to a Niners game since I moved out here a decade ago. Football is just way better at home on a big screen. I think it's weirder that anyone shows up. It's hot, expensive, a pain in the butt to get to, and you're stuck watching one game.
Dishwalla
Weeeee count only blue turf
(09-12-2017, 09:34 PM)
I always thought it was a dumb idea to build the stadium right next to Great America. Can't imagine the traffic for either the stadium or the theme park, bet its a nightmare.
BlackGhost
The reason the Browns haven't made the playoffs in 15 years is because they're too good
(09-12-2017, 09:40 PM)
Browns Gaf twitter thread by Ian Wharton, NFL film Study. Talking about Kizers sacks, good read

Damon Kecman
Damon Kecman @DownWithDamon
There's a lot of rumbles and rumors that Josh Gordon could be reinstated as early as this afternoon or tomorrow. Buckle up, Browns fans.. 👀

👀👀👀👀🙄

Originally Posted by MechDX

Steelers GAF we doin it!

This is fake news.
yankeehater
(09-12-2017, 09:41 PM)

Originally Posted by JimJamJones

@AdamSchefter: Surprising move: Packers releasing Ricky Jean Francois, per source.

Uhhhh

I have heard some details about why they did this but it is so bad I don't feel comfortable even talking about them.
Dutch Gronk
(09-12-2017, 09:42 PM)
Is Flash Gordon gonna light up the league again?
Bread
Whole Wheat
(09-12-2017, 09:43 PM)

Originally Posted by Dutch Gronk

Is Flash Gordon gonna light up the league again?

Yes, in Patriot Grey
Alligatorjandro
(09-12-2017, 09:45 PM)
Dion Lewis for Larry Fitzgerald

Who says no
Gobias
(09-12-2017, 09:49 PM)
I've heard rumors that I freed Josh Gordon. Can't believe I'm doing it.
Rbk_3
(09-12-2017, 09:51 PM)

Originally Posted by Alligatorjandro

Who says no

The person with Larry Fitzgerald. It's not even close..
bigosc2k
(09-12-2017, 09:51 PM)

Originally Posted by Alligatorjandro

Who says no

People not willing to sell their soul to the devil.
yankeehater
(09-12-2017, 09:52 PM)

Originally Posted by Rbk_3

The person with Larry Fitzgerald. It's not even close..

He isn't talking about fantasy football, he means in the actual NFL.
Fox318
HE HATE ME

World's #1 Los Angeles XTREME fan.
(09-12-2017, 09:53 PM)
What will espn be like if Johnny Manziel or Tebow get an NFL job before Kaep?
Dutch Gronk
(09-12-2017, 09:54 PM)

Originally Posted by Gobias

I've heard rumors that I freed Josh Gordon. Can't believe I'm doing it.

You do so much for the Browns. You're the MVP so far this season.
Bread
Whole Wheat
(09-12-2017, 09:54 PM)

Originally Posted by yankeehater

He isn't talking about fantasy football, he means in the actual NFL.

Isn't there another thread for NFL talk? Keep that shit out of here
Zeke
(09-12-2017, 10:06 PM)
Jaylon Smith is going to be special him and Lee in the backfield will be something to watch. Lee had 8 tackles and Smith registered 7 in his first NFL game.
https://youtu.be/l_PnM3livZ8
One Eyed Willy
Banned
(09-12-2017, 10:07 PM)
Just saw this today. Will be interesting to see if McVay and the Rams continue to be vertical in the coming weeks.

Alligatorjandro
(09-12-2017, 10:08 PM)

Originally Posted by bigosc2k

People not willing to sell their soul to the devil.

The NFL has no soul
VeryGooster
(09-12-2017, 10:09 PM)
This is a result of following like a million Giants-related Twitter accounts but I must have read every take under the sun about their shit-tastic debut between yesterday and today. Watching some of the coach's film gifs posted Bobby Hart was fucking embarrassing even though I was giving John Jerry so much shit in the thread (but he deserved it too). But it's also telling where some Eli's reads were for most of the game and how little he trusts that line and generally shook he still is. But some coaching and personnel choices aren't helping him either.

Fans generally overreacting and looking over the bridge week 1 isn't new but I can't blame some people given the offense is picking up where it left off last year.