• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
70-90 for the oled
80-105 for the slim.

Have a look around cash-converters for something a little cheaper.

Yeah I was asking for a friend who is keen on a brand new one. Don't hold much hope for him.

In other news, Crash Bandicoot trilogy is £23 in Smyths when you pre-order in store.

Moze

Banned
I find eBay is a pretty good place to pick up newish releases. Search by 'buy it now' and 'newly listed' and you will usually find new releases for about 30ish or often even less if somebody wants a quick sale.

Just make sure you are actually buying from a real person and not a hacked account.

£10 cashback at Codemasters.com using a Visa offers website through Nationwide. Guessing other banks do this too? Brings Dirt 4 PC down to the lowest price of £34.99 Regretably most of their newer titles are £39.99 so they don't qualify alone.

Mendrox

So the Gamestop 99€ PS4 Pro event started today (or rather yesterday), according to my friend they took about more than 50 PS4 in that one shop in yesterday and let people "preorder" for 30€ for today later that evening they changed it to 99€ and gave all their stock out to the people that came in late.

This morning he got told that he is on the 73 position for his console and that they had to order new ones and that they will have to wait a few days or even weeks. If they don't get a console they have the option to get a 300€ voucher for Gamestop. And the people already gave their consoles to Gamestop.

What a fuckward of a shop lol I am sad for all the long facers :(

SPCTRE

So the Gamestop 99€ PS4 Pro event started today (or rather yesterday), according to my friend they took about more than 50 PS4 in that one shop in yesterday and let people "preorder" for 30€ for today later that evening they changed it to 99€ and gave all their stock out to the people that came in late.

This morning he got told that he is on the 73 position for his console and that they had to order new ones and that they will have to wait a few days or even weeks. If they don't get a console they have the option to get a 300€ voucher for Gamestop. And the people already gave their consoles to Gamestop.

That's hilariously bad. Gotta feel sorry for the young folks who tried to get in on that trade-in business.

giphy.gif

OMG...

Gamestop in Germany is a mess, there is absolutely zero guidelines for stores, or at least they don't follow them.

From what I heard though, stores were blindsided by the promotion and the demand was much muhc higher than expected, so it's not all the employees fault.

Zatoth

My brother had luck with the gamestop deal.

Got a Pro for himself and a friend.

They called the shop on Monday and they reserved the consoles for them.

They even took his game that was bundled with the original PS4. Despite it being from the UK and having no barcode.

One of their consoles also had some scratches. No problem. Controllers did not look like new? No problem, again.

My brother had luck with the gamestop deal.

Got a Pro for himself and a friend.

They called the shop on Monday and they reserved the consoles for them.

They even took his game that was bundled with the original PS4. Despite it being from the UK and having no barcode.

One of their consoles also had some scratches. No problem. Controllers did not look like new? No problem, again.

Similar experience here too (Switzerland) called tuesday morning to know how many Pros they had (35) and the seller told me I could already get the deal in the afternoon.

Went there with my launch PS4 and controller + THPS5 (lol) and Blood Bowl 2...and didn't even have to pay the full 99.- because my games were worth more ;) not sure the seller did it right, but what do I know, was my very first trade in ever.

Love my Pro, midgen upgrades at less than 99.-, I could live with that.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Has anyone had experience with 365games? Ordered #FE from them as they had it for £30 and it arrived today, but it's an Australian copy. I mean, it's just a different rating on the cover, but it's a bit weird to order from a UK site and not receive a UK copy (especially as that's what they use for the page's listing). Don't know if it's worth asking for a replacement copy just so my collection has some consistency.

Persona 5 in stock at base for £43.85

http://www.base.com/Games/Persona-5-PS4/PERS5PS4/product.htm

Has anyone had experience with 365games? Ordered #FE from them as they had it for £30 and it arrived today, but it's an Australian copy. I mean, it's just a different rating on the cover, but it's a bit weird to order from a UK site and not receive a UK copy (especially as that's what they use for the page's listing). Don't know if it's worth asking for a replacement copy just so my collection has some consistency.

Some UK stores often do that although I don't think 365games is especially notorious for it. You can probably only return it for a refund though

Persona 5 in stock at base for £43.85

http://www.base.com/Games/Persona-5-PS4/PERS5PS4/product.htm

Some UK stores often do that although I don't think 365games is especially notorious for it. You can probably only return it for a refund though

365games is owned/run by an Australian company iirc.

Persona 5 still in stock on Simplygames. Dispatched my copy less than an hour after purchasing so it should be here tomorrow.

http://deals.simplygames.com/p/persona-5-ps4

...It's still cheaper at base.

365games is owned/run by an Australian company iirc.

http://www.ozgameshop.com

http://www.nzgameshop.com

http://www.365games.co.uk

;P

Phoenixus

Any good deals on a download code for Mario Kart 8 deluxe going about? I'll likely save a few quid with a couple of cdkeys eshop cards, but an even better saving would be great. :D

Hasney

Smyths are taking pre-orders on the Switch re-stock with MK8D (or Lego City or 1-2 Switch if you really want) for £309.99. Small saving, but best way to get a Switch and MK most likely.

Do you pay on dispatch?

Wish there was more choice in the range. Don't really want any of them. A random selection. Might wait and see if they add in any more.

Immediate paymant.

Yep that's the downside of Tesco unfortunately. But was a decent enough offer that I figured I would grab them, the money being out of my account isn't too much of a big deal, but understand it is to some.

I'd imagine the standard COD might hit the deal, but unsure what else they might add really.

Register a fake german address, I do this all the time with Amazon. The question is are the eshop codes Pan-European or country specific?
I hate splitting my game licenses

What Proff said and it's gone anyway, probably a pricing mistake and they took it offline. Doubt they are out of codes. Bought the physical version now...

It's showing as unavailable. You sure you weren't accidentally on the Expansion Pass?

No, it was the full game as download code.

Top Bottom