• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Shadow Fall turned GOLD.

1351867676048.gif

oh yeah I feel...
chandler.gif

Next Gen in 39 days for me (UK) but Ryse will see me through starting in 32!!!!!

Job well done Guerilla Guys..Job Well Done...Next Gen is Served!!!

Yoday

I hope it's more like goldeneye with the mission structure and gadgets, don't you even play as a secret agent this time?
Goldeneye's mission structure was so freaking awesome! It was so fun playing through on different difficulty levels because you got a pretty different experience. And then the cheat hunting on top of that, so good. I can't think of a game with that kind of a structure since PD0, but unfortunately that game was just shit...which made me a seriously sad Rare fan.

IvorB

Next gen in 24 days! I don't even like Killzone or FPS games in general for that matter but I can't wait to play this pure-bred next gen title on my big TV with the receiver cranked waaaay up. Taste the next gen...

wizzbang

Banned
More gifs? More gifs!

kzsf6.gif

damn.gif

iQgRuZRYW63X3.gif

ic1UenmzRjlFX.gif

Just so definitively the most next gen looking game to me, by far. KZ2 and KZ3 were both visual feasts for the console they launched on - this looks to be the same, amazing for a launch game - just bananas - normally launch games are ok at best.

gogogow

I think what everyone wants to know is: did they fix the PS2-era raindrops?

Wished the rain in KZSF was PS2 era, MGS2 is a very early PS2 game and the rain in that game is still king. I just don't understand why the rain looks so bad. From what we've seen for now of next-gen games, the biggest difference is the fidelity of the particle effects, but yet they put in that kind of rain effects and thinks it's acceptable...

Hope to get some leaks about the story, if it's worth the entry price or not. In the interview with Steven ter Heide he emphasised the multiple approaches to objectives but said nothing about the story. Really hoping it's not another generic bullshit story with bad acting and dialogue to endure for 6 hours like almost all the other shooters out there.

Hope to get some leaks about the story, if it's worth the entry price or not. In the interview with Steven ter Heide he emphasised the multiple approaches to objectives but said nothing about the story. Really hoping it's not another generic bullshit story with bad acting and dialogue to endure for 6 hours like almost all the other shooters out there.

I'm writing this off as a tech showcase, it's GG after all so the story should be proper shit.

Pop

I took off the 15th and 18th for next gen and Killzone. 4 day binge on the Ps4.

Can't Wait!

Ein Bear

Does Shadowfall have co-op? It's the one thing this franchise is sorely lacking. I know KZ3 had split-screen, have they gone the whole way and added online this time?

Milennia

So close....

All i need now is for battlefield 4 and assassins creed to go gold and my next gen launch will be shipping to stores:D

Marvel

could never
Does Shadowfall have co-op? It's the one thing this franchise is sorely lacking. I know KZ3 had split-screen, have they gone the whole way and added online this time?

Yes it has co-op. (Horde based)

It's in the season pass I believe.

The season pass has what looks like being horde mode co-op

Online co-op expansion pack
Focusing on team play and intense combat, the online co-op expansion pack adds a new co-operative game mode in which you and up to three online friends must survive against impossible odds. Fight waves upon waves of enemies in four new arena maps, featuring a unique leveling system and new unlocks.

Three online co-op map packs
Each map pack consists of two brand-new arena maps you can play in co-op mode with your friends. Please note that these arena maps will only work with the online co-op expansion pack.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013...-multiplayer-trailer-and-season-pass-details/

Marvel

could never
Is there a place where that season pass can be pre-ordered? EU link if there's any. (I don't know if it is region locked or not)

Thanks in advance.

On my shitty phone atm, hopefully someone can look into that properly for you.

I don't like to play FPS games usually, but man does this game look good holy shit. And it's just a launch title wow, imagine 2-3 years from now O_O

Eliciel

I guess guerilla games knew that there won't be a lot of games at this time around. Their release windows is so god damn good and as of the latest knews concerning watch dogs delay I can't even grasp how much units they will sell....it's crazy. It's like searching for water in the desert and guerilla games got an oasis full of it. Well played GG, well played =)

Radec

I guess guerilla games knew that there won't be a lot of games at this time around. Their release windows is so god damn good and as of the latest knews concerning watch dogs delay I can't even grasp how much units they will sell....it's crazy. It's like searching for water in the desert and guerilla games got an oasis full of it. Well played GG, well played =)

Not really, CoD:Ghosts and Battlefield 4 are KZ:SF main opponents next month.

And KZ:SF will likely easily go third since the two have much larger fanbase.

Eliciel

Not really, CoD:Ghosts and Battlefield 4 are KZ:SF main opponents next month.

And KZ:SF will likely easily go third since the two have much larger fanbase.

Good point and I guess you're right. Nevertheless a third place after two of the best selling shooters in history still sounds good :)

Top Bottom