• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google Play Freebies |OT| Because We're All Cheap Bastards in America (Sorry EuroGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syriel

Movie:

S3hyB8ENOANOuuqiMCdAogNfENVwVeEkqcALAQi_6KMYVLKAXnG3en_fwCOYMUalTRCt=w300

Ghost Team

Music:

wl_Yzzq6IRwYuJ07Tw7Csvc_Xhij1Zin7XhqlZpLxuQfJPveN5ZQdBOziNnIlpO0cl-aHnCVyw0=w300

Miike Snow: iii

TV:

0NSrrQik-JQ2Rjwjsn0yEzE0jOBPbptan-f8WVHAlCa-Z6C8LlcL9CiOCkDk-TmUCTA=w300

Human Resources: Season 1

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Looks like it's just rip off garbage of the amazing Storks. It's well worth spending 2.99 to rent it or to purchase it, the funniest movie I saw last year I think.

DrSlek

Rememory is currently free on Google play in Australia.

Apparently a pretty shit movie, despite the performance of Peter Dinklage in the starring role.

DrSlek

Google just gave me a free UHD/4K movie of my choice. I think it's because I own a 4K android TV.

UHD/4K isn't available on Google Play in Australia though. But the offer still counted for SD and HD movies. I chose Spider-Man Homecoming.

Syriel

Google just gave me a free UHD/4K movie of my choice. I think it's because I own a 4K android TV.

UHD/4K isn't available on Google Play in Australia though. But the offer still counted for SD and HD movies. I chose Spider-Man Homecoming.

Have a link to the offer?

Or was it a redemption code that came in your email?

DrSlek

Have a link to the offer?

Or was it a redemption code that came in your email?

It just appeared in the Google Play Movies app on my TV. There was an option to "redeem"...but no clue as to what i was actually redeeming until later when I opened the app again and the second row was titled "Have a uhd/4k movie on us"

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
For those who haven't seen you can link your account to the new movies anywhere service and get 2 free movies and if you link a second account you get another 3. Movies are Jason Bourne, the Lego Movie, Ghostbusters (new one), Big Hero 6 and Ice Age.

Machine

For those who haven't seen you can link your account to the new movies anywhere service and get 2 free movies and if you link a second account you get another 3. Movies are Jason Bourne, the Lego Movie, Ghostbusters (new one), Big Hero 6 and Ice Age.

Of course the free Amityville movie listed above doesn't show up in your new Movies Anywhere account. LOL

louiedog

Of course the free Amityville movie listed above doesn't show up in your new Movies Anywhere account. LOL

I think it's out first on Google Play and will hit other services later. I expect it'll be available at that time.

It's distributed by a subsidiary of Disney so I don't see why it wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom