• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Design your own LittleBigPlanet character contest. m0dus get in here!

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
CydonianzSack.jpg

Tntnnbltn

PantherLotus said:
Idea List (please contribute!)

Nintendo
Sony
Microsoft
Various Publishers
Movies/Cartoons/TV
Famous/Crazy People/Dead People
Sports Stars
Rock Stars
Sack Characters

==========

feel free to add to the list
While I do appreciate the work gone into this list, MM probably won't be able to add any obvious character ripoffs due to copyright. I remember reading about how at one stage they had a Mario themed Sackboy but had to remove it.

In short, your creation will probably have to be original to get into the published version.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Wow I guess you can't submit more than one entry. I can't figure out how to delete my old one, either. LAME.

Oh well. This was FUN and I learned quite a bit.

YYZ

Is the game going to allow textures other than the burlap sack for the sackboys? Can we have skin for example?

dalin80

Banned
m0dus said:
POWAH Armor Sackboy (with jetpack):

zo9xtd.jpg

It's still a bit preliminary--I am torn as to what to put as the symbol on his forhead. I maybe GAF could help me decide . . .

at this point, though, Are people allowed only 1 submission?

Why did i just have this complete and unwavering desire to design a megaman style level.

Sin

Here's my first attempt. I don't know how to use Photoshop so its taking me a shitload of time to get things right. :/

SlashBoy.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
OatmealMu said:

Holy fucking shit i like it, especially the b&w, verry original.

Dont forget guys, if you want me to add your entry to OP PM me with the details i requested in OP.

Darkpen

Banned
Pizza Luigi said:
http://i27.tinypic.com/2z4env8.png[/IM

Should I finish it, or start with something else?

Got lazy with the pants and the feet, sorry :P[/QUOTE]
ehhhh.... start with something else. I'm sitting here thinking, and I'm having a hard time coming up with something myself, but seeing yours makes me think "eh" and "I don't get it."

Unless, of course, you give him guido hair. I mean, what is it supposed to be?

Darkpen said:
ehhhh.... start with something else. I'm sitting here thinking, and I'm having a hard time coming up with something myself, but seeing yours makes me think "eh" and "I don't get it."

Unless, of course, you give him guido hair. I mean, what is it supposed to be?

I don't have a clue myself, that is why I wasn't sure about continuing it.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
I was bored and remembered the concept art from a while back, so i decided to try it out. Im not gonna try to enter contest since it isnt my idea and im not that good at photoshop, just for fun :p

2z3toqd.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Shinz Kicker said:
http://www.jasonwynkoop.com/dontpanic_lbp_character_design_template.jpg

im a sucker for pulp stuff so i made a a pulp snake.

edit: i started in vector and said fuck it and finished in PS[/QUOTE]

SWEET

Top Bottom