• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
McDonalds did this to me. It got my ass fat fat

McDonalds sucks too much to get my ass fat. Doesn't mean I can't eat a Large Fry and a 20 Piece with more, just that I only get the craving...once every other year?

Wendy's and Taco Bell are far more dangerous.

Raw64life

"They've never embarrassed the business by beating up grade school children or having matches with blow up dolls. Kenny Omega (I've said this about him) I don't care if he discovers the cure for cancer in his spare time, brings Lou Thesz back from the grave and stretches him in a shoot..he is still a piece of sh*t that should never be in the business because he had matches with nine year old girls and blow up dolls. I don't care how good he is. I don't have any time for him, don't want to look at him, don't want to hear about him and if I had complete control over pro wrestling I would have Dan Severn go and beat the f*ck out of him and leave him laying in a f*cking ditch."

Guess who.

Tom Nook

This looks good.
jitb.png

Anth0ny

All of the territories end up dying, no matter how much you think it won't happen.

No one thought WCW would be DEAD 3 years after 1998.

Wwe is done. My YouTube channel, Strong Style Gaming Network, will outlive them. I guarantee it. And I'm a carny fuck who doesn't know a work from a shoot!

All of the territories end up dying, no matter how much you think it won't happen.

No one thought WCW would be DEAD 3 years after 1998.

Wwe is done. My YouTube channel, Strong Style Gaming Network, will outlive them. I guarantee it. And I'm a carny fuck who doesn't know a work from a shoot!
tenor.gif

Just when you think you escape bullshit, it follows you. I'm watching the Spurs and they play shitzo and ass' music. Then the announcer says that the foul looked like a wwe move.

You can 2 piece of tilapia, some broccoli, and brown rice from dollar tree for 3 bucks 😂

I'm a notorious picky eater. At best I can stick to a diet of grilled skinless chicken and brown rice.

Funny enough, I have never shopped at a Dollar Tree before; I've always done my thrift shopping at 99 cents.

Top Bottom