• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Hey Blue, check out this cool video that I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kovmZpn824

tumblr_omke5958os1qarxd0o1_400.gif

The actual story is that it happened at WrestleMania. I was sitting in catering and the chair I was in was kinda flimsy. I go to shift in it and it just collapses underneath me. Being a ham, my immediate reaction was to demand someone pin me. ‘Someone pin me quick.’ The guy who comes over, I think he works for us. I didn’t realize he was a local technician and was not a WWE technician. He was someone who worked on the set at ‘Mania. He came to help me up and I’m like, ‘Nope, you gotta pin me. C’mon, man.’ And he’s not going along with the bit. He thinks I just fell and he’s trying to help me. I see the bit’s going nowhere so I take the chair and I just kick it off to the side, drop it like a little punt and let it lay where it lands. That was it. I saw the story online, saying that I fell in the chair and made this big scene and was yelling and screaming. No part of that is accurate.

Somehow the actual story of that Simon Gotch catering incident is even more wild then the previously reported one.

Pikma

Banned
Somehow the actual story of that Simon Gotch catering incident is even more wild then the previously reported one.
Everything I've read of him since his release makes me believe him, dude seems nothing like those rumors and whatever Ryback said about him, but who knows

Just heard about this Shibata situation. A blind person could've seen this coming.

What a waste of a tremendously talented wrestler. I've been saying for the last 3 years that his headbutt spots were the dumbest thing. It's nothing but wince material and a wrestler working himself into a shoot. Hope he can find a new passion and not try a comeback and kill himself for This Business™.

klonere

Banned
Just heard about this Shibata situation. A blind person could've seen this coming.

What a waste of a tremendously talented wrestler. I've been saying for the last 3 years that his headbutt spots were the dumbest thing. It's nothing but wince material and a wrestler working himself into a shoot. Hope he can find a new passion and not try a comeback and kill himself for This Business™.

Vader collapsed trying to work a Dradition show yesterday.

Shibata will come back and probably end up even worse.

jmdajr

Still feel guilty about that donut today

I'll hold you

Friend, please. One Donut ain't gonna do shit. Was that one box? Nah, you're good.

Brother, I had 3 cheese biscuits, now I'm about to eat some poontang pie.(true story, this pineapple walnut pie my cousins told me it was poontang pie as a kid).

Fuck Triple H.

A calorie counter app on your phone can do wonders. Nothing makes you feel like shit more than being told you ate too much today.

Thought I smelt someone blowing ass in here. Get out, farty.

If you eat that shit, you have issues.

This looks good.
jitb.png

Fuck.

I'm going for a jog. Love you, all.

FallingEdge, get in here.

You can 2 piece of tilapia, some broccoli, and brown rice from dollar tree for 3 bucks 😂

Thank You all

TNA
Xplosion:
Marshe Rockett defeats Chris Silvio
Mahabali Shera defeats Jon Bolen. KM attacks Shera post-match

LAX defeat two locals (Jake Wayne Holmes and Joe Coleman). LAX and Decay brawl post-match
Karen Jarrett says they're Making Impact Great. GFW and Impact have merged. Tonight's night of champions with 3 title matches: Rosemary/ODB, Lee/Everett, and Lashley/James Storm. Sonjay Dutt returns and asks Karen to add him to the X title match and make it the main event. Everett, Helms and Lee each come out and say no, Pritchard comes out and says yes. 6 way X title main event!
Crimson back next week
Rosemary retains Knockouts title over ODB
Kongo Kong (with KM, Laurel Van Ness, and Sienna) beats Chris Silvio
Del Rio taped promo from Arizona
GFW Champ Magnus has a problem with Del Rio thinking he's earned the shot, considering there's only 1 GFW Champ AND he got the pin in the Borash/Josh match
Lashley (with Josh) retains over James Storm (with EC3) when EC3 turns and breaks a beer bottle on Storm
At a Border City Wrestling weekend show Chris Adonis (Chris Masters) attacked Moose
Adonis has a friend who will challenge Moose next week. It's Davey Richards, and he attacks Moose
X title match: Sonjay Dutt, Lee, Everett, Suicide, Dezmond Xavier, and the returning Low-Ki. Low-Ki wins the belt
EC3 says he'll be champ again at Slammiversary. Storm challenges EC3, they brawl, EC3 stands tall
Christina Von Eerie retains GFW women's title over Ava Storie
Moose/Davey has no announced winner, Eddie attacked Davey after the bell
Kongo Kong squashed a local
Veterans of War (Mayweather and Wilcox, aka Crimson and Jax Dane) defeat Fallah Bahh and Mario Bokara
Swoggle beats up Spud
LAX retain over Decay in a street fight

TNA
Xplosion:
Marshe Rockett defeats Chris Silvio
Mahabali Shera defeats Jon Bolen. KM attacks Shera post-match

LAX defeat two locals (Jake Wayne Holmes and Joe Coleman). LAX and Decay brawl post-match
Karen Jarrett says they're Making Impact Great. GFW and Impact have merged. Tonight's night of champions with 3 title matches: Rosemary/ODB, Lee/Everett, and Lashley/James Storm. Sonjay Dutt returns and asks Karen to add him to the X title match and make it the main event. Everett, Helms and Lee each come out and say no, Pritchard comes out and says yes. 6 way X title main event!
Crimson back next week
Rosemary retains Knockouts title over ODB
Kongo Kong (with KM, Laurel Van Ness, and Sienna) beats Chris Silvio
Del Rio taped promo from Arizona
GFW Champ Magnus has a problem with Del Rio thinking he's earned the shot, considering there's only 1 GFW Champ AND he got the pin in the Borash/Josh match
Lashley (with Josh) retains over James Storm (with EC3) when EC3 turns and breaks a beer bottle on Storm
At a Border City Wrestling weekend show Chris Adonis (Chris Masters) attacked Moose
Adonis has a friend who will challenge Moose next week. It's Davey Richards, and he attacks Moose
X title match: Sonjay Dutt, Lee, Everett, Suicide, Dezmond Xavier, and the returning Low-Ki. Low-Ki wins the belt
EC3 says he'll be champ again at Slammiversary. Storm challenges EC3, they brawl, EC3 stands tall
Christina Von Eerie retains GFW women's title over Ava Storie
Moose/Davey has no announced winner, Eddie attacked Davey after the bell
Kongo Kong squashed a local
Veterans of War (Mayweather and Wilcox, aka Crimson and Jax Dane) defeat Fallah Bahh and Mario Bokara
Swoggle beats up Spud
LAX retain over Decay in a street fight
Any highlights?

Pikma

Banned
Dear Sweeney Tom

Who the fuck cares about getting TNA episodes spoiled

With love
Pikma

Edit: Whoooops I forgot my son OINK watches that garbage religiously, nvm

Toki767

I just laugh so hard at GFW merging with TNA.

Like a lot of those guys probably thought they could be done with TNA and signed with Jarrett.

She was alright. Didn't get much offensive in during the match. She needs more time down in NXT or her matches on SD are gonna be rough.
Unfortunately it looks like she'll be debuting soon given the vignettes on Smackdown unless this is an Emma case for some reason. She'll probably be beating Natalya and Carmella clean in no time.

Top Bottom