• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing |OT| Mobile Naruto, Perverted Hermit

chrono01

Awesome. Only other good character I picked up was Neji from the free roll they gave you.

My code is 574,314,473,115 if anyone wants to add me :)
Neji is a great support character. His jutsu hits hard, and has a chance to seal your opponent's jutsu. Nicely done. I'll add you in a bit.

Also, to people just starting out, try to farm the ryo daily as much as you can. It's very easy, and leveling/evolving your characters can get expensive, and really quickly. It's around for the rest of today and tomorrow, and can be chain farmed via co-op.

ReaperXL7

Wasn't sure if an OT was going up, good times.

Feel free to add me if you'd like, leader is 5* Kakashi

IGN:Aesirion

Game seems quite good so far, Bamco seems to be getting pretty good with their mobile offerings between this and One Piece. I'm kind of surprised they haven't done something for Sword Art Online.

d8fYhNx.jpg

Is this worth keeping? I think it's my best roll so far, with this being roll 5 I believe.

Slaythe

Is this worth keeping? I think it's my best roll so far, with this being roll 5 I believe.

With no healer and Sasuke as your strongest character, I'd definitely reroll.

Sasuke is a situationnal character, sadly right now he doesn't have as much use as all the other characters of the same tier.

And no healer is gonna make this hell.

What you want in priority:

Gaara Kakashi Naruto for the rare cards (Sasuke is fine if he's not your strongest)

Shikamaru (can stun enemy), Kabuto (OP heal), Tayuya (that you have but she is the least important of that trio)

Neji is a good alternative to Sasuke too, given his high damage.

Are Kurenai and Anko in this? I know Shizune is, but wanna battle with my holy trinity lol.

Edit: It ain't even on the AU appstore yet mess.

With no healer and Sasuke as your strongest character, I'd definitely reroll.

Sasuke is a situationnal character, sadly right now he doesn't have as much use as all the other characters of the same tier.

And no healer is gonna make this hell.

What you want in priority:

Gaara Kakashi Naruto for the rare cards (Sasuke is fine if he's not your strongest)

Shikamaru (can stun enemy), Kabuto (OP heal), Tayuya (that you have but she is the least important of that trio)

Neji is a good alternative to Sasuke too, given his high damage.

Okay. My first roll had a golden Neji, so it seems it was comparable to this one, although I think it had Shizune too. I'll save this one in case I don't find a better one. Thanks.

Slaythe

Should I go ahead and use my pearls for the remaining banner pulls or just wait and save them up?

Save.

In two weeks there will be a guaranteed 6 stars multipull for 50 pearls.

In about a month there will be another discounted multi summons, including the new characters released.

Better to wait IF you have a decent team. If not keep pulling.

The key if this game is not being greedy. If you have strong characters, just save your pearls for your favorite character when he is added. Pearls are very scarce.

Asynchronous PVP is coming next week btw.

linkent

Should I go ahead and use my pearls for the remaining banner pulls or just wait and save them up?
Same the situation as you.
100 character slots up.
60 gems for 2 30gems banner pulls.

But thinking back, I need to reroll 40x before I got 1 5*.
The rate is too low. Seems like a better deal to wait for rate up.

But who knows your luck is good.

Slaythe

I got Sasuke Kakashi Naruto and Kabuto.

I am not gonna be greedy.

I'm waiting for the next Sasuke before I'm using my stones again.

Delio

Save.

In about a month there will be another discounted multi summons, including the new characters released.

The key if this game is not being greedy. If you have strong characters, just save your pearls for your favorite character when he is added. Pearls are very scarce.

Same the situation as you.
100 character slots up.
60 gems for 2 30gems banner pulls.

But thinking back, I need to reroll 40x before I got 1 5*.
The rate is too low. Seems like a better deal to wait for rate up.

But who knows your luck is good.

Thanks for the advice guys. Guess i will hold onto them for later.

Uthred

Save.

Is this based on the assumption we'll be getting the same events as the Japanese release? Because that isnt true already (they only got one discounted summon at the start not three). Two ten pulls for 60 stones is fairly decent, if a gamble.

ReaperXL7

Anyone know what the exact significance of each door is during the Gacha pull? I have had rarities of all types show up regardless of which door it goes to and regardless of if Sasuke shows up to help break through more doors.

Zafir

Congrats!
Thanks!
Is 5 star neji good to stop rerolling?

If you're willing to re-roll more, I'd aim for the characters which Slaythe listed above. There's also a tier list on the Naruto Reddit ( https://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoBlazing/wiki/tierlist ).

I don't have the tolerance for constant rerolling, so I just stopped when I got a potential 6* that I wanted (Kakashi), though even that took a lot of rerolls.
Anyone know what the exact significance of each door is during the Gacha pull? I have had rarities of all types show up regardless of which door it goes to and regardless of if Sasuke shows up to help break through more doors.

I've personally found if Naruto/Sasuke run at the start and then Sakura jumps in to help at the end, you seem to get the best stuff. You can still get golds from Naruto running and then Sasuke jumping into help later though. Naruto and Sasuke running from the beginning without Sakura seemed to give the worst.

I dunno though, that's really just anecdotal evidence from when I did rerolls not long back.

The pull I got Haku on was a Sakura jump in.

Uthred

First door (green?) is most likely 3*, small possibility of 4*, second door seems to be 4* only, if it stops on the blue door when you get Sakura its a guaranteed 5*, when its Sasuke it seems to be a very high chance of a 5*. If Sasuke shows up at the beginning it seems to be guaranteed 4* at least. Thats based on what I recall from all the re-rolling

MiTYH

Nice OT!

Farming money all weekend, because it's the best.

I guess other than that, keep going for the Haku to increase his luck? Anything else to really do?

Zafir

Nice OT!

Farming money all weekend, because it's the best.

I guess other than that, keep going for the Haku to increase his luck? Anything else to really do?

If you have any Body(blue) characters the All Cups gives them quite frequently at the moment, more so than any other 'element'. I wouldn't bother with B(or A I guess) unless you have very high level characters and/or Kabuto though. MP in B is just full of people kicking you if you don't meet their arbitrary requirement(and in some cases fair enough, low level people shouldn't be joining, but it's laughable when you see maxed 6*'s who its a walk in the park for, or a lowbie doing the kicking). If you do get a group and go in I've had nothing but issues with the server, disconnections, server screwing up etc.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If your jutsu does not kill a low level minion you probably don't belong in B cup. Just went through that pain. Otherwise smart play and at least one healer are all you need.

Zafir

If your jutsu does not kill a low level minion you probably don't belong in B cup. Just went through that pain. Otherwise smart play and at least one healer are all you need.

It's the MMO issue though. You can't guarantee people are smart, so people end up going overboard with requirements because they want to guarantee success.

commish

It's the MMO issue though. You can't guarantee people are smart, so people end up going overboard with requirements because they want to guarantee success.

Agreed. If it's my stamina id be the same way.

Slaythe

I can't blame them.

Assume everyone is a moron in this game.

People still haven't understood the counter color system smh.

On top of that, you have all the idiots using the good utility chars because of pseudo tier list, and end up having no idea how to use them.

I died far too much because kabuto never healed or shikamaru never used jutsu.

Awful.

It's why I instantly kick anybody playing Sasuke from red events.

Zafir

I'm just running C instead.

Just not worth being kicked 60% of the time, joining a questionable group 20% of the time, and the server or persons connection going awire the last 20% of the time causing a failure.

It's more costly, but I've gained quite a lot of Ryo from the money one.

I got 5 star Kabuto, Gaara, Orochimaru and Itachi. I don't feel like re-rolling, I'm happy with this :D

Nice, gratz! Sounds like a solid team.

Delio

I've gotten into a fair few B rank in multiplayer. Which kinda shocked me considering my Kakashi at the time was level 11. I guess i just ran into groups not caring .

ReaperXL7

Decided to re roll despite getting a decent pull prior. Got Kakashi, Sakura, Shikamaru,Kabuto and Jiboro on my first 10 pull so I think I'll end up keeping this one.

If anyone added me before, I replaced my friend code in my original post.

Palabrah

This game has all the hooks of Monster Strike. Only play that doesn't use stamina, gives you stones (to a limit), all the different times of feeder cards, taking turn based, just the aesthetic of monster strike mixed with dokkan.

N30RYU

Damm I just keeped repeating 4-6 for a Lee drop since Choji droped in another combat...
and now I read in the OP that Lee isn't in the game right now... TT-TT

chrono01

I got 5 star Kabuto, Gaara, Orochimaru and Itachi. I don't feel like re-rolling, I'm happy with this :D
Looks good to me, congrats!

Decided to re roll despite getting a decent pull prior. Got Kakashi, Sakura, Shikamaru, and Jiboro on my first 10 pull so I think I'll end up keeping this one.

If anyone added me before, I replaced my friend code in my original post.
Hey man, sometimes you need to re-roll if the mood strikes you. I was the same way in Brave Exvius and I regret nothing. My re-rolled account (after initially starting but later deciding to go back and try some more) is a lot better than my first one. If you're not happy about something, the best time to change is right when you start, otherwise you could (potentially) regret it later on.

Congrats on the new account, BTW! I'll re-add you in a bit.

Damm I just keeped repeating 4-6 for a Lee drop since Choji droped in another combat...
and now I read in the OP that Lee isn't in the game right now... TT-TT
Yeah, we're all waiting for Lee to be available in-game, haha. I'm kind of surprised he isn't, given that he's one of the core members.

Zafir

You know what doing B cups solo is the way to go at the moment. Just tried it, didn't before because I wasn't sure my team can handle it after all the kicking, but you know what screw them, we were totally fine.

It's just a shame I don't have the required scrolls to awaken my characters.

chrono01

You know what doing B cups solo is the way to go at the moment. Just tried it, didn't before because I wasn't sure my team can handle it after all the kicking, but you know what screw them, we were totally fine.

It's just a shame I don't have the required scrolls to awaken my characters.
Without the scrolls, I'm not going to bother farming more ramen until we get the designated attribute dailies (so I can work specifically on leveling and evolving each character). Right now, I'm just trying to farm as much ryo as I can for the rest of the week.

Zafir

Without the scrolls, I'm not going to bother farming more ramen until we get the designated attribute dailies (so I can work specifically on leveling and evolving each character). Right now, I'm just trying to farm as much ryo as I can for the rest of the week.

I did that Friday/Yesterday. I'm at like 2mil. Will probably get Haku up to max with the blue cups that are rampant in All cups C/B(I don't even know why it's called All Cups lol), and then maybe go back to Ryo farming.

I did that Friday/Yesterday. I'm at like 2mil. Will probably get Haku up to max with the blue cups that are rampant in All cups C/B(I don't even know why it's called All Cups lol), and then maybe go back to Ryo farming.

Glad I'm not the only one getting all blue cups, seems like 80% of mine are blue and no yellows at all today which I need :(.

chrono01

Glad I'm not the only one getting all blue cups, seems like 80% of mine are blue and no yellows at all today which I need :(.
Cheer up, no reason to feel so blue.

But yeah, I've been reading on Reddit too, and the amount of blue ramen seems heavily skewed in their favor. Great if you have a body-type character to level though!

Not sure what NaruCole is, but I don't think so. This was only released in Japan recently, which is surprising considering we're getting a Global version this early on.

It is, for the majority of the Counties. There's a few it's still not available in. :(

I just found it haha. I searched for Naruto and figured it would be the top result but I had to scroll way down

Not sure what NaruCole is, but I don't think so. This was only released in Japan recently, which is surprising considering we're getting a Global version this early on.

It is, for the majority of the Counties. There's a few it's still not available in. :(

IMG_1305.PNG

Incredibly popular Chinese (and iirc rest of Asia as well) Naruto game. Looks like this except lots more characters and stretches all the way to the end of the manga.

chrono01

I just found it haha. I searched for Naruto and figured it would be the top result but I had to scroll way down
Nice, glad to hear you found it!

IMG_1305.PNG

Incredibly popular Chinese (and iirc rest of Asia as well) Naruto game. Looks like this except lots more characters and stretches all the way to the end of the manga.
Okay, definitely not the same thing, haha.

I guess, if you like Naruto, you have two games to play now!

Delio

Almost have a million in this game. I didn't pay attention to the ramen being what levels you. What I get for not fully reading the op >.<

commish

Okay it seems that 150 is the team limit. Not getting the +1 on rank ups. Guess I'll have to keep some guys at 3 and 4 star to fill out a team. Pretty good way to make them relevant.

Top Bottom